Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stockholm's Syndrome

Dangers of Daughterhood

by namaste

Sofi's home life fully revealed

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-04-11 - Updated: 2009-04-11 - 2328 words

?Blocked
Chapter 5: Dangers of Daughterhood

"Daddy I'm home." Sofi's voice echoed through the foyer. She knew he was here, she had seen his car outside. Why wasn't he answering? She walked into the kitchen, planning to get a glass of water and stopped dead in her tracks. There, on the counter, was the notebook. She didn't know what to do. If she took it, he would know it was her! Just as she decided to leave, she wasn't really that thirsty, her father stepped into the kitchen, emerging from the basement door she hadn't noticed was open.

"Sofi, I didn't know you were home! How was school?" Sofi didn't answer. She couldn't. How could she answer this monster, this man who just happened to be her father, the man she had vowed to hate forever: Michael Polauno. "Sofi, are you okay? You seem so quiet. What's wrong?" By now he was in front of her and she knew she had better answer quickly.

"I'm fine daddy. School was just a little stressful today, that's all. I was actually going to get something to drink before taking a nap." Her father's hand reached up, brushing her hair out of her face, his fingers lingering before they dropped to his side.

"A nap sounds like a good idea. I don't want you getting sick. I know it's your senior year, but remember, after this, only four more years of college and you'll be out of school forever. It may seem like it's far away now, but it'll come sooner than you think, I promise. Go, take a nap. I'll make dinner and keep some warm for you, okay?" Sofi nodded quietly, not wanting to say anything and turned around, planning to head upstairs. "Wait Sofi." Her heart nearly stopped and then picked up again, this time, it's pace quicker than she could remember it ever being.

Turning slowly, she faced her father. "Yes, daddy? Did you need something?"

"Weren't you going to get a glass of water?" Sofi laughed, trying to not make it sound to nervous and full of relief.

"Yes. I kinda forgot. You know, just one of those days." Sofi quickly went to the sick, got her water and headed upstairs, making sure to lock her door behind her. She sat down on her bed and looked around her room, remembering vividly the day it had been painted. She had been 9 and for her 10th birthday, her mom said she could redecorate, however she wanted. She had been so excited and it took days to pick out just the right furniture, accessories and paint for the room. Her mother had painted a mural on one wall. The mural was of a field of wildflowers, all colors, in full bloom, reaching for the sky on a beautiful spring day. The other three walls in the room were yellow with a chair rail, then a light blue ceiling. It was so open and cheerful but all Sofi could remember were the awful memories in that room. This was were her father had told her her mother had died. This was were her father defiled her every night, acting as if nothing was wrong. This field of flowers had become her hell, and she wanted out, more than she could ever say. If it meant living in a smelly apartment with five guys, then that would be fine by her.

She made a mental note to call her friend, Libby, about homework, before falling into a fitful sleep, full of dreams of Gerard and Ray and her father surrounded by hundreds of weeping children. She woke with a start to a banging on her door.

"Sofi, it's after 7. you need to get up and eat something."

"Okay daddy, I'll be down in just a minute. Just let me wash my face." She waited to here his retreating footsteps before getting up, unlocking the door and going into the bathroom. She looked into the mirror and almost laughed. Her mascara and eyeliner were smudged, making her look like a raccoon, and the rest of her face was ghostly pale. It was like a sight right out of a B-horror movie. She splashed water across her face, making sure to get all the makeup off, and then went downstairs, dreading what she knew was bound to happen.

"Dinner is in the kitchen, Sofi. It's just chili and cornbread, I hope that's okay."

"That's fine dad, don't worry." Sofi went into the kitchen, thinking everything smelled so good and dipped up a bowl for herself, then getting a plate for her cornbread. She was about to sit at the counter in the kitchen, when her father called from the living room.

"Sofi, come in and eat in here with me. I'm watching the game and would like you to join me." Sofi made her way into the living room, were her father had a tv tray all set up for her by the chair next to his. She set her food down, went to get a glass of water, and then came back into the living room, settling in for a long night.

"So, how was your nap? Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling better. My headache is almost all the way gone. I think, after I eat, I'll just go up and do some homework and then go to bed early." The last part was said with just a hint of a question, knowing she probably wouldn't get what she wanted. However, her father seemed so into the game, she at least had to try.

"Well, I don't know how early you'll get to bed, but earlier than usual, definitely. You should probably eat fast, if you're going to get all your homework done in time." Michael's voice left little to be questioned and she knew that, unlike most women, pleading a headache wouldn't get her out of what she knew was coming. She ate quickly, the chili burning her throat then went into the kitchen, washed out her bowl and went upstairs the back way, she she wouldn't have to see her father. When she got into her room, she picked up her cellphone and called Libby. She knew she would have some explaining to do, but she was prepared for it.

Libby answered on the third ring. "Hello?"

"Hey Libs, it's me. Just calling about..." Sofi never got to finish her thought because Libby started yelling.

"What happened to you today? We were going to eat with Toby and Samuel, and now they won't even want to, cause you stood them up. How could you do this to me?"

"Libby, will you calm down. Look, I can't explain now, you know how my dad is, but I'll tell you when I can. I am so sorry about today but believe me when I tell you it's important. Please just trust me."

"I trust you, I just can't believe you didn't call, that's all." Libby's voice still sounded a little off, but no where near as mad as she had been.

"Thanks Libs. Okay, homework. You gave what, how much and when is it due?" There was more than one perk to having the exact same schedule as your best friend, and this was one of them. If either of them ever missed a day, they could simply let each other know what was going on and neither of them ever had to get behind.

"Okay, today wasn't actually all that bad. Matthews gave 10 pages in that dumb Lit. book he assigned. Samuels wants the essay by Tuesday, so he's not giving any homework until then and then all we had in Trig was some take home questions he gave us. If you have a pen, I can give you the problems now."

Within 10 minutes, the girls had hung up, after gossiping a little about Vadassah, the new exchange student who couldn't speak a word of English. No one knew much about her, except that she always smelled like curry and had this really nasal voice that, when speaking Hindi, made you want to punch a puppy, NO LIE! Sofi started in on her homework, have already finished the book and the essay. The Trig took a little longer than she thought it would, but she was done before 9 and really was ready to go to bed. She figured she may as well take a shower, no use waiting around for a pain no one wanted, anyway.

"Daddy, I'm gonna get in the shower, okay?"

"That's fine. I'm gonna take a shower in the morning, so you don't need to hurry."

"All right." Sofi closed and locked the door, turning on the water so it could heat up. The house was nice, but the plumbing system left something to be desired. If two people planned on taking a hot shower in the same day, they better be quick, no more than 10 minutes, or the other person was going to freeze. Sofi turned on the CD that was in the stereo, smiling when she heard the strains of her favorite song, Melody Within from the movie Rigoletto. She knew it was corny, but the idea that everyone held promise was something she needed reminded of every day. Sofi took her time in the shower, letting the hot water beat away her tired, achy muscles and relaxing her to the point where she didn't really want to get out, she could of slept right there. When the water started turning cold, she stepped out, dried off, wrapped the towel around her and went into her bedroom. She got changed into her pajamas, a silk cami with lace around the top and matching capri pants. She hated them, but her father demanded that she wear them every night,"Just in case"

Sofi turned on her bedside lamp, turned off her main light and curled up with her favorite book of all time, Wuthering Heights. It was so dark and dreary, but their love was so real, it made her sure that one day, she would find something like that, even in the dark world she was living in. She had read about ten pages, when she heard a knock on the door. She looked at her clock quickly 9:45, right on time. She put down her book and called out "come in".

Her father stepped into the room, his shirt open, an obvious bulge pulling at the front of his pants. He approached the bed, and whipped back the covers, revealing Sofi in her silk pajamas and she saw his cock twitch. She thought she might vomit and then he leaned down to kiss her, and she knew what kind of night this was going to be. He wanted her mom, his only love, as he called her, and she knew how to play that role. Act like you enjoy it, and he'll be out faster.

His kisses moved down her neck to her collarbone, and then descended lower. He pulled her cami off and leaned down, taking her nipple in his mouth. He looked up at her, expectation in his eyes and she began to play a role she would never get out of. "Oh Michael. Please. Please!" Her voice grew louder as her brain screamed for her to run...run to Gerard, to Frankie to Ray. Run where they will never hurt you. He took her hand and placed it on the front of his pants and she began to kneed him, feeling him grow with every movement of her wrist. Soon, his breathing was hard and labored, his heartbeat almost evident through his chest. He stood up and took off is pants and boxers, letting his erection show itself to her in it's full glory.

"Suck it, Sofi. Make your daddy proud." Sofi scooted to the edge of the bed and took him into her mouth, running her tongue over the satiny tip before taking him in as far as she could. She knew he wanted this to be slow, but she knew how to get it over with faster, and she needed that to happen. She quickly fell into a rhythm, bobbing her head across his erection until his hand grabbed her hair. "I want to come inside of you...I want to feel your release around me." HIs voice was barely a whisper, but it was still commanding. He made her lay back on the bed, and pulled down her capris, along with her panties. She lay before him, completely naked and he just stood there and looked. A drop of pre-cum made it's way out of his slit and he lowered himself down over her.

"Imagine it's Gerard...Imagine it's Gerard. Get yourself through this." Without any prep, he entered her, thrusting deeply, harshly, quickly.

"Moan for me." She looked at her father and his eyes were glazed over, he was close, so close.

"MMMM...daddy, please. Fuck! Daddy! Please!!!!" Her eyes closed as she faked her orgasm and as he came. He thrust a few more times, making sure his seed was thoroughly buried inside her, then he pulled out, falling across the bed, across Sofi.

After a few minutes, he stood up and started pulling on his clothes. He handed her back her pajamas and underwear and watched her dress. When she was done, he leaned over and kissed her passionately, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

"I'll see you in the morning, Sofi. I love you"

"Love you too, daddy." She watched the door close and then got back into bed, turned off the light and pulled up the covers tightly around her. She knew it was never worth it, but she wished she would die in her sleep. It would be such sweet release.

Her last thought before drifting off to sleep, tears rolling down her face, was of Gerard's face, his concern evident. "Please come and get me Gerard. Don't hurt me too."
Sign up to rate and review this story