Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stockholm's Syndrome

The Notebook

by namaste 3 reviews

sofi's attempt to get the notebook...will everything work out?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-04-13 - Updated: 2009-04-13 - 1477 words

1Original
Chapter 6: The Notebook

Thanks so much for all the great reviews you guys! keep them up, they keep me going!

The next morning, Sofi woke up before her alarm. She lay in the silence, remembering last night. Why, of all people, Gerard? He had kidnapped and terrified her. He was using her to get to her father; he didn't deserve one ounce of her time. "But what if he was interested? He was so sweet and kind, even when you threw up in front of him! And he knows what it's like to be hurt."

"Exactly, he knows I'm damaged goods! I told him what my father did. I told HIM! willingly, no less. And, if that weren't enough, he knows how old you are. You're practically a baby to him. I mean, yeah, you're 18, but you just turned 18 and he's 26. He would never love someone so childish and insignificant." Sofi got out of bed, arguing with herself even more. She went into the bathroom and wash her face, noticing her father left a lovebite on her collarbone.

"Well, that's just great! Now, anyone who sees me will know what happened." She left the bathroom, nearly running into her father, who was on his way in. He stopped her by grabbing her by the arms.

"What's going on Sofi? You're never up this early."

"I think it's cause I went to sleep so early last night." Instantly, Sofi regretted bringing it up. Her father got a far away look in his eyes as he remembered and his touch on her arm became a soft caress. He looked down at her and she realized she was still in her pajamas, something she never did. She always changed before leaving her bedroom.

"Well, Sofi, you know...it is early. You don't have to get ready for another half an hour. Why don't you join me?" His question hung in the air. Sofi tried to hide her revulsion, nearly vomiting at the thought.

"Daddy, I can't. I need to get ready for school. I know it's early, but I'm gonna meet Libby for breakfast, so I have to leave early." Sofi continued rambling on, trying to tell a convincing enough story to get out of what her father was thinking. Her voice eventually died down and she looked into her father's face and saw a look she hadn't seen in a while.

"You are MY daughter, Sofi. I tell you where to go and when. I allow you the privilege of leaving this house. How DARE you deny me and spin such an obvious web of lies! You think I didn't see that look?" Before she could react, Michael's hand snapped up, hitting her so hard across the face that she spun away. However, he had a hand on her arm and he gripped her upper arm so hard that she thought it might break.

"Dad, please, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry." Her words came out in gasps, streams of tears running down her face. She knew that they were too late; this wasn't her father. This was the man that brutally raped an 11 year old and then demanded she clean up the mess he had made while doing it. This was her hell, and she knew his anger was her own doing.

He slammed her up against the hallway wall, holding her up so that she wouldn't crumple to the floor. He hit her across the face again and again, pain ripping through Sofi. Eventually, his slaps became less forceful and then died away all together. They stood there in the hallway, Sofi sobbing, tears and blood covering her face and Michael looking as if he had just come home from work; his face expressionless and void of all humanness.

"You made me do this Sofi. I didn't want to; I never want to, but I have to keep you in line. You are my daughter, I do this because I love you. You understand, right?" His look demanded an answer and she knew she better give him one.

"I'm so sorry daddy...I know it was my fault...I'll try to be better, I promise!" Tears ran down Sofi's face and she hoped her dad was done.

"Okay Sofi, I forgive you. Now go get yourself cleaned up. You have school today."

Sofi stumbled towards her room, not even wanting to see what she looked like. She heard the bathroom door close as she fell threw her doorway, closing the door and then locking it. She didn't want to chance her father coming in, not when he was in this mood.

Sofi slowly approached her mirror and gasped at what she saw. Her nose was bleeding and he'd split her upper and lower lip. Her right eye was already starting to swell shut. She knew that she had to look presentable, or her dad would never let her leave the house. She washed her face with wipes she had in her room and then went to work making herself look as un-abused as possible. When this had first started, her dad had given her surgical glue to help hide any open cuts on her face or arms. She fixed her lips, deciding she was going to need a dark lipstick in order to really make them look 100%. Then she set to the task she hated the most; she had to drain her eye. She took a pair of thread scissors out of her desk drawer, held a towel against her face, then made a small incision at the base of her swollen eye. The blood drained quickly, allowing her to see again; it wasn't perfect, but artful make up would make it look presentable.

She did her make-up quickly and ended up looking somewhere between a 1920's burlesque dancer and a Las Vegas hooker. She had her blonde hair pinned back on the left side, the hair on her right side curly and wavy and hanging in her face. She had made herself look paler than normal with a thick base coat and her lips were blood red. Her eye was the most extravagant. Thick, sweeping makeup reached upwards towards her hairline, looking like she was wearing a mask. The make up was deep blue and it all went together well. The curls in the eye make up made it appear as an upturned wing.

"Okay, now I need something to wear." Sofi went to her closet and actually found something that went with her makeup. She wore a pair of black skinny jeans, which hugged her in all the right places, and a white, creamy shirt that had one sleeve, allowing her right arm to hang out, but which completely covered up her left arm, which was bruised from her father's hand. She topped the look off with a pair of black stillettos. She looked in the mirror and gave herself a once over. "Okay, no bruises, and you kinda look hott! Good job." Sofi grabbed her schoolwork, throwing it into her bag and went to leave the room. Grabbing her purse at the last second, she made sure she wasn't forgetting something and headed downstairs to face her father.

She entered the kitchen, smelling her dad's coffee. Michael looked up from the paper and appraised her.

"No one will know what you did. Well, I'm late, so I'll see you tonight." He stood up and walked towards Sofi, kissing her on the head before grabbing his keys and briefcase and walking towards the door. "Sofi, don't forget the bag."

"Okay, dad, where is it?"

"It's by the TV in the family room."

"Alright, I won't forget. I promise." Michael walked out the door and Sofi breathed a sigh of relief. This was going to work! She ate a hurried breakfast, and ran around making sure she had everything she would need. Right before heading out the door, she headed into the family room. She grabbed the bag and looked out the window, spotting the van instantly. She walked to the front door, checking to make sure, once again ,that she had her school bag, purse and the notebook. Straightening her face, she walked outside, closed and locked the door and headed off towards school. She passed the van and was grabbed by Gerard, just as she had been yesterday, except that today she was willing to go. Ray sped away as Sofi pulled the notebook out of the bag.

"We got it! It worked!"

Gerard didn't respond though, instead he was looking at her really funny.

"Gerard, what's wrong?" Sofi's voice was apprehensive; she knew all too well what was bothering him. She watched his hand move up to her collar bone, to the lovebite she had forgotten to cover up.

"Sofi, what the Fuck did that bastard do to you?"

Sign up to rate and review this story