Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Holding Hands

Education matters

by xxASUKAxx 5 reviews

in school...breaking out...007 style ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-04-12 - Updated: 2009-04-12 - 7532 words

5Funny
[Author’s Note]: [OMFG it’s finesheeed hallalujah...im so happy it’s finished...i was gettinh heavily distracted...fuck knows by what i probably saw something shiny halfway through...ej. a piece of tinfoil...o__O...yes tinfoil hahahaha

Anyway how are you all my precious little dumplings?? =D...charlotte san has missed you  haha...

Thanks to..IeroMyHeroMCR, TornAndFrayedPages, MyChemicalFanGirl, LollyKiller x_x..for reviewing it is muchly muchly muchly muchly appreciated and i love you >__< wooop so much looove

Can’t wait for my chem to release a new album, i can’t wait for the difference the sense of change and relief to sweep through my mind because i feel like I’ve been waiting for a million light years...and ofc...new album means new tour so ofc...i can go see them for a second time squeal yes I’ve only seen them once...but that was defiantly NOT my fault glare lol
Holy fuck i watched Lee Evans last night and i almost fell of my sofa i was laughing so much...i mean I’ve seen the XL tour like a zillion times but it just gets funnier hahahahaha

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter the next one will obviously be the gang scranning out on ice cream with Frank and Gerard flirting ....lalalala love lalalala sooo peeps enjoy kisses

Oh btw it’s my birthday today...i am now 18 holy fuck thats feels good to write 

Xoxo Charlotte oxoX]







Frank sighed heavily as he turned and walked through the iron school gates, which were rusted and had paint peeling of the bars. He closed his eyes for a split second before smiling and letting his cheeks be consumed by a soft rosy colour as he placed a hand against his hip, remembering the mark Gerard had given him.
He let out a soft giggle which the wind picked up and blew across the school grounds.
“Hey faggot” Frank rolled his eyes as a large well built jock glared at him sneering as he watched Frank walk by in his school sweater, his skateboard tucked neatly under his arm.
Frank didn’t care he was too happy! He had spent a whole day with Gerard, eating ice cream and meeting Ray, sitting in the park and pissing about chasing each other around and then going to the mall and almost getting kicked out because they were running up the down escalators and vice versa.
“Hey faggot I’m talking to you”
“Oh go fuck yourself Jake nobody gives a shit what you have to fucking say!” Frank looked up as Kelsey appeared like a flash by his side. Impressive it’s as though she can smell the injustice! Frank thought to himself pressing his pointing finger to his chin and looking thoughtful.
“Careful dude she might break your face again” one of Jake’s friends shouted making the other jocks laugh and point at Jake.
“Shut up dude...you’re lucky you’re a girl or I would’ve kicked the fuck out of you, just like I’m going to kick the fuck out of this faggot” Jake spat pointing at Frank and glaring at Kelsey.
Frank couldn’t help it; he burst out laughing, clutching his knees and trying to catch his breath he finally managed to settle himself before wiping the tears from his eyes and looked back up at Jake.
“Dude you couldn’t kick the fuck out of anything I still have yet to find out why you’re on the football team.”
The rest of Jake’s friends began clapping each other on the back stupidly and Jake began trembling, Frank knew he was probably somehow going to pay for this, but his mood was so euphoric he couldn’t give a crap.
He looked up at Kelsey giving her a huge grin while she continued to look at him thoroughly shocked that he had actually stuck up for himself.
She let it sink in for a few more minutes before grinning widely at her best friend and sticking her tongue out at Jake and the others, pulling Frank into the stone building.
“Isn’t Thursday such a great day, I think it is, Thursday is a great day!”
“Okay spill you hate Thursdays” Kelsey stared at him suspiciously as Frank continued to sigh and stare serenely around the halls.
“Everything is wonderful Kelsey”
“Oookay please tell me why your being so creepy” she told him raising her eyebrow as Frank continued to sigh, and then quite suddenly she slapped the palm of her head against her forehead. “Oh I’m so stupid of course you must have seen Gerard”
“Oh” Frank screwed his face up showing how adorably excited he was “I spent the whole day with him” he grinned and began jumping up and down as they reached their lockers.
“Oh really so that’s why you weren’t in school” she squealed “tell me everything, what did you do? Where did you go? What did you talk about?”
“Well” Frank’s eyes darkened submissively and his smile drooped morphing into somewhat of a frown. “We talked about his girlfriend” he growled as he pulled open his locker after spending ten minutes unlocking it.
“Oh Frank I’m so sorry”
“Huh?” Frank looked at her surprised and the smile flittered back across his face “oh no i wasn’t pouting at that...I was just annoyed because i couldn’t get my locker open” he giggled as Kelsey rolled her eyes and placed her kitty bag carefully into her locker. Whilst getting out a large book named ‘The Great Escape’ by a famous author named ‘Charles Dickens’ which they were studying in literature.
“Okay then so what did you get up to?” Kelsey asked him once again giving him a suspicious look.
Frank swallowed blushing slightly he began looking around the corridor which was practically deserted, before he lifted up his sweat shirt and school shirt to show Kelsey the mark Gerard had left with his teeth.
“Frankie you dirty bastard” she giggled bending down to look at the mark before poking it with her finger.
“It is real you know you don’t have to test it” Frank giggled letting his sweat shirt fall back to covering his body.
“Shut up I know” Kelsey blushed slightly glaring at Frank “did you give him one?” she asked wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive manner.
Frank blushed and nodded.
“I gave him mine first though on his neck in the park”
“In the park” Kelsey gasped as they began making their way to class “but kids go to the park” Kelsey let her mouth fall open.
“Oh shush it was a school day”
“Hmm you’re lucky then” she smirked “you dirty fuck” she laughed.
“Oh yeah...well what did you and Alex get up to...or should I say AJ”
That did it Kelsey flushed right down to her toes and looked straight ahead and Frank could practically feel the heat radiating of her skin.
“Well...we um...”
“I know you kissed” Frank said proudly and Kelsey whipped her head around to look at him. “I saw you...right before Gee carried me off to his room”
Kelsey raised her eyebrows at this and then smirked before poking Frank in the side.
“Gee huh? When did you give him that nickname?”
Frank blushed then realised he didn’t have a clue! He hadn’t even noticed he’d been calling Gerard by a nickname.
“No idea...anyway don’t change the subject...what did you and Alex do?”
“Well” Kelsey blushed and Frank couldn’t help but be stunned by the effect this had on her, she never normally blushed because she normally didn’t give a fuck about being embarrassed. “We um...we sort of went back to her place...and well.”
“Awww Kelsey’s getting all shy” he grinned pushing her a little and making her stumble. Kelsey glared at him as they reached their designated classroom; she pushed open the door and stepped inside. They were late.
“Where have you two been” Mr. Jamieson practically spat as they walked through the door, Frank followed Kelsey as they made their way to their seats.
“Look it’s not like we missed anything important” she told him as she sat down placing the book neatly in front of her.
“Excuse me! If you don’t want to learn Miss. Odachi then maybe you shouldn’t come to school.”
“Yeah thanks for the tip, now are you going to teach or are you going to waste even more time lecturing me”
Frank giggled as Mr. Nomura spluttered and finally decided on giving them both a detention.
“Rebel” Frank giggled and Kelsey smiled telling him to shut up “anyway carry on with what you were saying” Frank moaned poking her with a pen.
He smiled as she pulled up the bottom of her school shirt, underneath it it was a bright blue and black leopard print shirt, and Frank had never seen this shirt before.
“It’s AJ’s” she whispered and Frank felt his mouth drop open as though someone had attached an anchor to it!”
“And you said I was a dirty fuck” he hissed regaining his composure.
Kelsey gave a low chuckle and ran her fingers through her bright red her, before turning to Frank.
“All me and gee did was get ice cream, go to the park give each other one love bite and then piss off the security guards at the mall”
Kelsey bit down on her lip and gave Frank what looked like an apologetic look before she grabbed a pen out of his pencil case.
“Guess you’re not the dirty fuck then” she laughed and blushed for the second time.
“Yep...! I can’t believe it...so are you going out”
Frank watched as Kelsey put the tip of the pen to her chin and looked up thoughtfully before turning back to Frank and shrugging.
“I honestly don’t know...I mean she did give me her shirt so that must mean she wants to see me again” she said slowly then suddenly looked unsure of herself “right?”
“Duh” Frank giggled hitting her softly upside the head “maybe you’re seeing each other”
“Yeah...okay...that sounds cool” Kelsey smiled and gave Frank a one armed hug before she opened her book to the page Mr. Jamieson was reading from.
Frank copied her and then noticed with disgust that she had begun chewing on his pen.
“Ewww Kelsey you can keep that one”
“Awesome” she giggled and resumed her chewing of Frank’s pen, he rolled his eyes then rested his cheek on the palm of his hand and began drifting off into thought as Mr. Jamison droned on about the relationship between Pip and Magwitch.
He began wondering what Gerard was doing, and weather he was talking to Alex and Ray in school, or else making out with his girlfriend.
He then wondered what Gerard’s first lesson would be and whether it was one he was enjoying.
And the Frank remembered, Frank had missed school yesterday because he had over slept, but Gerard had stayed off as well.
Frank’s eyes became slightly wide and he let the pen that he was twirling in between his fingers fall with a soft thud to the table.
He pulled his mobile out of his pocket, making sure to keep it under the desk away from Mr. Jamieson’s eyes and began to text Gerard.
“Who are you texting?” Kelsey hissed and Frank smiled up at her.
“Gee Gee, he stayed of school as well yesterday, and I’m just wondering why because he didn’t over sleep like me.”
Kelsey looked at him and scanned his face before giggling softly and shaking her head at Frank.
“You totally know why he didn’t go!” she grinned before turning her attention back to her book.
Frank laughed and carried on with his text, knowing full well why Gerard had stayed off school, but there was something inside him which wanted Gerard to answer and prove him right anyway.

Hey gee, gee =] how come you stayed of school yesterday?
You didn’t oversleep like me you should’ve gone o__O
Education matters...you don’t want your brain to be knowledge less do you now?? haha
Xoxo

He must have read the text a thousand times before Kelsey grabbed the phone of him and pressed send.
“Thank you” he hissed though he glared at her as he did.
Frank took the phone back of her and shoved it up the sleeve of his jumper as he leant his chin on the palm of his hand.
Half an hour later when Frank’s eyelids where drooping and Kelsey had her nose practically buried in the book clearly paying no attention to Mr. Jamieson or her surroundings Frank jumped as his phone began to vibrate against his wrist.
He smiled as he pulled the phone out of his sleeve and saw a tiny little envelope appear on his screen indicating that he had a new message.

Well Frankie pops I apologize...I had no idea education meant that much to you
Anyway what about you texting in class...you bad ass ;)
I promised to you that I would talk to you in the morning didn’t I!
Besides sugar how could I resist seeing your pillow hair haha :p
Xxxxx

Frank smiled and was about to click reply when Kelsey grasped him by the wrist.
“wait a bit don’t let him think you’re too keen” she smiled and let go off him before diving straight back into the story before her.
He smiled and slid the phone back up his sleeve before a soft paper ball hit him on the head.
He watched as it rolled of him and onto the open book before him his first thought was that one of Jake’s macho buddies was trying to piss him of or send him death threats but then his mind cleared when he heard a hissed voice from somewhere behind him.
“Open it stupid”
Frank gave a chuckle he could recognize Lottie’s voice anywhere; he unscrewed the paper ball and saw her large hand writing.

Hey noodle brain...
Listen what about skipping last period tell Kelsey too :D
...you know there isn’t a soul on earth who gives a crap about geography!


Frank grinned underneath she had drawn a picture of what Frank guessed was supposed to be a dinosaur trying to eat people; he then pushed the note to Kelsey and pulled his phone out for the third time.

Haha ...hey! just because i don’t want a brain the size of a peanut like some people cough Gerard cough
Yes you did promise and i appreciate it ;D
Anyhoooo...we’re going to skip last lesson so I guess it doesn’t mean that much haha..
so if you want to break out let me know and we’ll come and get you oo7 style ;)
xoxoxo

He smiled and pressed send without reading it a dozen times this time and looked up to see Kelsey scrawling a message to Lottie before she tossed it across the classroom.
“Amazing I swear you the female bond” he laughed and smiled folding his arms on the table and resting his head on them to look at her.
“Duh...I’d be the best bond”
“Good because Gerard might be coming along too so we need to break him out” Frank told her matter of factly.
“You could have said something while i was writing a reply to Lottie” she scowled brushing Frank’s fringe out of his face with her pen.
“You can tell her on the way to art” he told her scrunching up his face and sticking his tongue out at her, she returned it before turning back to the book.
Frank once again jumped this time nearly falling of his seat (causing Kelsey to collapse in a silent heap of laughter) as he felt his phone vibrating against his wrist for the second time.

Hey...my brain is quite large thank you...I can hold in more information than you! >__<
Anyway...007 style?...wouldn’t you end up doing something to blow the whole operation...yes of course I’ll go...I’ll phone you at lunch...
Xxx later sugar xxx

Frank smiled and wrote a reply just as the bell rang signalling the end of 1st lesson rang; he laughed as Kelsey slammed the book shut and grabbed Frank by the wrist before dashing out of the room. Clearly wanting to avoid Mr. Jamieson encase he reminded them of their detention.
“Phew we made it without him reminding us” she laughed then saluted Frank “good work team”.
Frank giggled and saluted her back then frowned as the schools bitch walked by and sneered at Kelsey. Her name was Chrissie she had long shoulder length shimmering blonde hair and was currently wearing her blue and white cheerleading out fit
“What the hell has she got in her hair” she scoffed to her friend.
Frank rolled his eyes and looked at Kelsey who was wearing a small bat in her hair acting like a small bow, her eyes looked deadly and her jaw looked set, he knew she was trying to calm down and not rip her head off.
“Fucking bitch” Frank hissed and glared at the back of her head willing for her to turn around and actually say it to Kelsey’s face.
“Hey guys” Lottie grinned as she made it through the door blowing her hair out of her face. She frowned as she saw Kelsey’s expression.
“What’s up Kelsey”?” she asked letting her eyes flicker to Frank who was still glaring after Chrissie.
“Stupid blonde bimbo bitch” Kelsey spat clutching her book to her chest before giving her head a little shake making her red hair flicker across her face.
She smiled and breathed in before letting it out slowly “art time” she squealed and set of down the corridor.
Frank smiled he couldn’t help it she was so good at controlling her anger now; he looked at Lottie and smiled before catching up with Kelsey.
“Well done honey” he whispered in her ear and winked making her giggle and make shushing noises.
“Jeez you couldn’t wait for your dear old pal Lottie” she gasped as she caught up with them.
“Lottie we have to and break out Gee, Gee” Frank grinned at her and Lottie looked at him in total confusion before she let out a surprised ‘oh’ and smiled.
“Mikey’s brother right” she nodded then grinned before letting out a laugh “hey I feel like...”
“007” Frank and Kelsey finished for her nodding and making her give them a look that plainly told them she thought they were psychotic.
“okay me and Alex do that occasionally but you guys are like constantly in sync” Lottie laughed as they approached their lockers.
Frank opened his up and shoved his book in before pulling out a large black sketch book, he grinned as he looked at the many drawing he and Kelsey had made one of which was tiny dinosaur.
“Hey Kelsey”
“Yeah” she shut her locker and looked up at Frank blowing a piece of hair out of her face.
“Did you know roar in dinosaur mean i love you?”
“No way” she squealed clapping her hands together “that’s so cool”
“Where’s your sketch book?”
“Um...I left in class....again” she smiled pressing the tips of her fingers together.
Frank rolled his eyes before skipping over to Lottie.
“See you later Lottie Lou we got art”
“bye Frankie” she smiled pulling him into a hug “say hi to Mikey for me...bye Kelsey” she gave her a huge wave before running over and tackling her into a bear hug.
“Bye Lottie” Kelsey laughed as she let go and took off down the corridor.
“Okay time for art” Frank smiled and gave Kelsey a little push indicating her to get moving.
They walked down the corridor passing numerous classrooms and millions of kids making their way to class, when a shout stopped them in their tracks.
“Guys wait” they span round to see Mikey, he caught up with them and clutched his knees trying to get his breath to steady.
“We got art right?” he asked standing up, still a little breathless.
“Duh” Frank laughed clapping him on the back and setting of down the corridor again.



Frank pushed the end of his pencil to his bottom lip wondering what to sketch, it had to be and object or some sort of plant life!
He looked to his left where Kelsey was sketching away drawing what looked like the outline of the tree in her backyard; she was currently going over the ropes of the swing attached to it.
“How did you get so good at that?” Frank pouted and Kelsey just smirked laughing slightly. Frank looked to his right where a very frustrated Mikey was running his hands through his hair.
“Dammit why is Gerard so godam good at this?” her suddenly hissed at Frank who raised his eyebrows not knowing quite what to say.
“I- I have no idea” he laughed pulling Mikey’s sketch book towards him “i didn’t know Gerard did art”.
“Oh man you should see him he’s freaking amazing” Mikey told him using his hands to talk “he’s really into comics so he comes up with his own characters and shit...it’s fucking insane how good he his” Mikey finished pouting, crossing his arms and cursing at the sketch book in Frank’s hands. Frank looked down to see what looked like Mikey’s living room.
He smiled as he remembered sitting on top of Gerard pushing his fingers into his hair, and Gerard playing about with Frank’s wet strands.
“Mikey give it here you idiot” Kelsey suddenly giggled taking the sketch book out of Frank’s hands and bending over it.
Mikey leant over Frank trying to see past him to see what Kelsey was doing to his work.
“It’s not even that bad...you just need to shade the correct parts and make your lines straighter” she shook her head as though Mikey was an idiot causing him to gasp.
“Well excuse me for not knowing” he glared then leant further over Frank trying to see what she was doing. He was practically on the table now and Frank was inches away from just pushing him off.
Kelsey finished fixing Mikey’ sketch and flung it back at him without even looking up from her work. The book hit him in the face causing him to slip of the seat and fall with a dull thud onto the tiled floor.
Frank burst out giggling and pointed at Mikey while Kelsey let her arms fold over her book before she collapsed her head on them silently laughing hysterically.
“Shut up assholes” Mikey pouted clearly trying not to laugh “that hurt my butt” he frowned rubbing his ass.
“Oh hey Mikes...Are you skipping last lesson?” Frank asked whipping the tears of laughter from his eyes as Kelsey sat up and did the same.
“Oh hell yeah” he grinned forgetting about the pain in his ass “who’s going?”
“Me, Lottie and Kelsey so far...oh and we’re breaking your brother out as well!”
“Gerard?” Mikey asked completely and utterly shocked
“Yes he’s your older brother” Frank laughed “you know long dark hair, green eyes”
Frank smiled and began listing all the other desirable features in his head before wondering what his body looked like.
“Yes I know!” he glared at them both before picking up his sketch book and continuing what Kelsey had started.
“Good then it’s settled...we’ll tell the others at dinner...no doubt Lottie has already informed Alex”
“Speaking of Alex” Mikey suddenly smirked at Kelsey wiggling his eyebrows.
“Shut up Mikey or I’ll knock you of your chair...again” she threatened eyeing him but Mikey just laughed.
“Gerard will tell me, I have no doubt in my mind that AJ’s dishing the dirt to him right now!”
Frank giggled as Kelsey glared at him the fire really burning in her eyes, Mikey swallowed muttering what sounded like ‘never mind’ before turning back to his sketch book.
Frank sighed as he looked down at his paper not having a clue what to draw when his mind began to drift, he began wondering what Gerard’s lips felt like, they must be soft he thought smiling serenely, like velvet...and his taste...coffee, it had to be coffee he smiled and felt his eyes close as he breathed in the smell of paint from the classroom imagining what it would feel like just to kiss Gerard’s thin pink lips.
“Frank halloo” Frank jumped and opened his eyes to see Kelsey’s hand waving in front of his face, she looked highly amused and began laughing as he blushed.
“I think you’re high of the paint fumes” she giggled poking him in the temple.
“Shut up” he smiled slapping her hand away from his head and messing up her hair.

A few hours later they were all gathered outside sat in a circle underneath a large willow.
They had all agreed it was too warm to be stuck inside the empty classroom, Kelsey was lying on her back beside Frank using one arm as a head rest and the other was holding a bright green apple which was hovering over her mouth.
On Frank’s other side was Hannah lying on her stomach and playing thumb wrestling with Lottie who was lying beside her laughing hysterically as they both wrestled for dominance.
Mikey had his back against the tree with his eyes closed breathing in the warm air and loving the shade the tree had provided them, Alex was next to him paper lay in a neat pile on his knee and a book lying next to him looking like he was using all the concentration in the world.
Frank knew he was secretly doodling aliens and monsters and no doubt stick men fighting with ninja swords or something along those lines, he crawled forward and stuck his nose over the paper, Alex tried to swat him away but failed miserably.
“I knew you weren’t studying” he giggled tilting his head to get a better view of the large green alien with a large space helmet.
“He never studies” Lottie told Frank not taking her eyes of her and Hannah’s thumbs which were still wrestling.
“Yeah but he still manages to pass every freaking subject” Mikey added opening his eyes for a moment to watch Lottie and Hannah go at it.
“sounds like Frank” Kelsey laughed finally taking a bite of her apple and wiping away the tiny stream of juice which had began to escape from the corner of her mouth.
“that’s because I’m a braniac” Frank proudly ginned sitting back down in his place and leaving Alex to finish his drawing of his green...alien...monster...thing.
“Oh I love that show” Alex suddenly commented brightly causing the group to laugh.
“Awww Alex you’re so cute” Hannah laughed “1234 I win the thumb war” she screamed as she managed to pin Lottie’s thumb underneath hers.
“Fuck you rematch” Lottie giggled and the two girls joined hands for the millionth time that day.
Frank laughed and then nearly jumped on top of Kelsey as his phone began to vibrate in his pocket, he looked at the caller I’d and grinned as the name Gee, Gee flashed up on the screen.
“You scared the heck out of me then” Frank pouted into the phone, everyone in the group turned to look at Frank wondering who the heck he was talking to, except Kelsey who continued to munch on her apple.
“Awww I’m sorry sugar” he heard the soft chuckling voice of Gerard teasing him, Frank swallowed.
“Wow” Frank grinned into the phone
“What?”
“You have a very sexy phone voice”
“Only for you babe” he chuckled “so anyway...Gerard let me talk to Kelsey...AJ I’m talking to Frankie...I don’t care owiee! Don’t slap me...well then move your butt away from me...but I want to talk to Kelsey...fine if I let you talk to Kelsey will you leave me alone...yes...fine...Frankie will you please put Kelsey on” Frank giggled and handed the phone to Kelsey, she looked at him in confusion.
“It’s AJ” Kelsey sat up coughing and spluttering from nearly choking on her apple.
“Hello” she croaked into the phone “yeah” she then let out a laugh and lied down again on to her back shading her eyes with her free hand.
“So does that mean you were talking to Gerard?” Mikey asked eyeing Frank suspiciously.
“Yes oh master Mikey”
“And you just said my brother had a sexy phone voice” he asked again and this time Frank’s face fell slightly.
“oh-h-h you have a crush on my brother” Mikey suddenly concluded and everyone turned to look at Frank who swallowed and blushed.
“s- Sorry I guess”
“What” Mikey looked at him his eyes suddenly wide “no no dude it’s cool i was wondering why he never shut up about you” he smiled and Frank breathed a sigh of relief and felt his heart skip a couple of beats as the words left Mikey’s mouth.
“Whoa you have a crush on his brother” Hannah gawped looking up at Frank allowing Lottie to pin her thumb down.
“1234 I have won the thumb war” she yelled triumphantly
“No fair you cheated...rematch” Hannah protested and Alex rolled his eyes before continuing with his drawing.
Suddenly Kelsey burst out laughing and sat up grasping Frank’s shoulder who glared at her.
“Get off the phone” he hissed and Kelsey stuck her tongue out and waggled it at Frank who narrowed his eyes.
“Fine have it your way” he dived on top of her and began wrestling the phone out of her fingers.
“nooo you little bastard” She laughed hysterically before giving up and handing the phone back to Frank.
“Hello” Frank asked into the phone.
“Hello” came the cool voice of AJ.
“AJ put Gee, Gee back on”
AJ began to whine something to Gerard about Frank apparently hogging his own phone before there was a lot of crackling noises and then finally.
“Sorry about that” Gerard apologized slightly out of breath
“No worries” Frank giggled “so listen...no wait...where the hell do you go to school” Frank suddenly asked remembering he didn’t have a clue where Gerard’s school was. He had never asked him and Gerard had never told him.
“Oh Greenacres”
“Okay...guys who knows to get to Greenacres”
“Me you idiot...he is my brother” Mikey laughed slapping Frank upside the head
“Shut up Mikey you were the one that fell off your chair” Frank yelled causing Gerard to collapse into a fit of giggles.
“Gee...Gee” Frank called into the phone but Gerard couldn’t answer he couldn’t stop laughing at the thought of Mikey falling off his chair. Frank listened for a few minutes enjoying the sound of Gerard’s childish chuckle melting through the phone “Gerard” he frowned then looked at Mikey.
“Mikey sort your brother out”
“Why what’s he doing”
“He won’t stop laughing at you”
“What?” Mikey snatched the phone of Frank and began complaining to Gerard about the fact that he was laughing at his ‘dear little brother’.
Frank giggled as Mikey grew red in the face and began to pout before he handed the phone back to Frank.
“Have you finished taunting your brother now?”
“Yes thank you”
“Good becau-“
“Hey faggots...Mikey dude how can you sit with this guy, let alone be seen with him” Frank looked up to see Jake sneering flanked by his stupid gorilla buddies. Frank frowned and looked at a blade of grass suddenly intrigued by its colour, while his cheeks flushed red.
“Hey leave of Jake” Mikey growled, he was well known in the school mainly due to his house parties and supplies of weed, he wasn’t exactly popular but he was defiantly ‘classed’ as the social cool kid, he seemed to know everyone.
“Nah Frankie said something stupid to me today, it’s time he learnt his lesson” Jake cracked his knuckles glaring at Frank; Kelsey sat up quick as a flash breathing very heavily.
“Fuck off Jake” Frank murmured still clutching the phone to his ear.
“Nah I don’t want too...you see faggot I really don’t like you and I love giving you hell so you better get used to it”
“Sugar who the hell is talking to you like that” Frank jumped he had completely forgotten Gerard was on the phone.
“Um...Jake” he murmured, Jake raised his eyebrows and sneered nastily as Frank mumbled his name into the phone.
“Jake Pritchard?” Gerard growled and it was quite scary how dark and taunting Gerard’s voice had become.
“Give him the phone” Gerard murmured and Frank could tell he was clenching his teeth.
“w- What?”
“Frankie give him the phone” Gerard growled and Frank obeyed his voice was so menacing it was giving Frank shivers and he decided that he’d rather face Jake’s ugly face then have Gerard sounding murderous (even if it was turning him on), Jake blinked at him stupidly before laughing and snatching the phone away from him.
“Awww is it your boyfriend...is he going to protect you?” Jake cooed imitating the voice of a child and making his cronies laugh.
“Who the hell is this?” Jake asked into the phone, Frank watched and let his eyebrows rise as Jake suddenly went quite white then flushed a pink colour before stammering slightly. Mikey shuffled forward on his ass and leant to whisper in Frank’s ear.
“Jake’s always been scared of Gerard...it’s quite funny actually because Gerard’s a midget compared to him...but Gerard is an expert at giving death glares..it’s pretty unnerving actually.” Mikey suddenly looked up in thought and then shivered as he remembered an argument he and Gerard had once had, it had only lasted a few minutes but their voices had practically shaken the roof down.
Frank’s mouth fell open in shock...Jake was scared of Gerard...Gerard was sticking up for him.
Jake handed him the phone swallowing and glaring at Frank as though he would love to rip him into tiny little pieces.
“Your body guard would like to talk to you” Jake spat and threw the phone at Frank who caught it smirking largely at Jake.
“Yeah I gathered” he laughed
“c’mon” Jake muttered to his so called friends and they slouched of with Jake muttering death threats and telling his friends how ‘that Iero kid was so dead’.
“what the hell did you say” Frank laughed butterflies swirling in his stomach at the thought of Gerard protecting him, the others stared at him in shock and Alex glared at the back of Jake clearly wanting to jump on him and twist his head of slowly.
“oh...just that nothing can compare to my scalpel skill” Gerard replied lazily, Frank stared straight ahead blankly for a few minutes before he burst out laughing and fell backwards onto his back holding the phone against his chest and covering his eyes from the sun.
Kelsey gave him a look which plainly questioned his sanity, actually they all did, even Hannah and Lottie had frozen to the spot staring at him as he giggled himself silly.
Kelsey rolled her eyes and took the phone of him she cleared her throat before speaking into the phone, putting on a posh English accent.
“Mr. Way i am sorry to inform you but it seems Mr. Iero is currently suffering from a fit of the giggles.”
Gerard laughed into the phone shaking his head so his raven black hair flicked across his face.
“Gerard said it really doesn’t surprise him” she told Frank who laughed even harder rolling onto his stomach, folding his arms underneath his forehead.
“Frank shut your ass up and answer the phone before I start talking to Alex again”
Frank sat up choking and coughing as he tried to steady his breathing, he wiped the tears from his eyes and took his phone back of Kelsey.
“o-oh d-dude you crack me the fuck up” Frank smiled feeling thoroughly full of energy from the outburst of giggles.
“I’m..Um...yeah good to know” Gerard said clearly lost for words, Frank let out a long contented sigh before addressing Gerard.
“Gee, gee...what if we meet you outside of your school gates?”
“Um...not the school gates dude...jeez I thought you were supposed to be 007...and the school gates is way too obvious” Gerard let out a small chuckle and Frank glared into the phone.
“Fucking smart ass” he mumbled and Gerard let out a loud gasp.
“I know” Frank could tell he was grinning to no ends.
“Well shut up and think of somewhere we can meet you” Frank pouted, he turned to look at the rest of the group. Kelsey had laid back down and was finishing of her apple, Alex had began to colour in his green alien, Mikey was watching Frank waiting for Gerard’s reply and Lottie and Hannah were now toy fighting.
“i don’t know...the sun is getting to my head i can’t think straight” he pouted then looked at Mikey his smile brightening.
“Mikey where shall we meet Gerard”
Mikey shrugged and Frank frowned, Mikey sighed then held out his hand indicating for Frank to hand him the phone.
He laid back and turned to Kelsey who was taking the last bite of her apple, she smiled as she chewed and threw the apple core behind her where it landed on grass with a dull thud.
“Littering!” Frank tutted, shaking his head.
“The birds will eat it” Kelsey told him turning and smiling, she blew a piece of hair out of her face and winked at Frank “so i take it you’ll be flirting today”.
Frank giggled joyfully and gave Kelsey a ‘well what do you think’ look, Kelsey smiled and returned the look with an ‘i thought so’ look before turning her eyes back to the sky and following the clouds that slowly and surely drifted across the endless blue, their destination unknown.
He smiled and mimicked her by following a particularly white and fluffy cloud which was steadily floating along to join another large cloud, together making a ginormous one that reminded Frank of the abominable snowman, he was so lost in thought that he jumped severely when Mikey suddenly appeared over him that he almost landed on Kelsey.
“He’s back” Mikey smiled.
“Cool do we know where we’re meeting him”?” Frank asked quietly
“Yeah there’s a bunch of fields behind the school he said there’s a hole in the fence they’re going to scramble through it” Mikey smiled then gave him the thumbs up, Frank let out a small “yay” along with a squeal and pressed the phone back against his ear.
“Hello Gee, Gee”
“Nice to know you’re still breathing” Gerard told him annoyance showing in his voice, Frank gasped.
“You sound annoyed” Frank pouted and even though Gerard couldn’t see him he gave the sky puppy dog eyes until he heard a very soft chuckle.
“Nah I’m just playing with you”
Frank smiled, and began messing with his fringe blushing slightly, Gerard’s voice sounded so low and it sort of rumbled through the phone and Frank couldn’t help but get slightly turned on just by the tone of his voice, he suddenly stopped remembering what Mikey had just told him, he sat up with the phone pressed against his ear.
“who’re they?” he asked him tilting his head to the side and looking at Mikey with confusion, and then at the same time Gerard and Mikey answered and what was weirder was the fact they said the names in the same order.
“Alex, Ray and Bob” they chimed and Frank stared at Mikey with wide eyes.
“And you say me and Kelsey are in sync” Frank said slowly almost whispering “that was pretty creepy”
“What was Hun?” Gerard asked clearly a little confused.
“You...and Mikey...you just said the exact same names in the exact same order at the exact same time” Frank told Gerard giving Mikey weird looks who in turn grinned, flipped him off and went back to leaning his head against the tree trunk closing his eyes and enjoying the cool breeze playing and dancing across his face.
Gerard chuckled “well i apologize for wierding you out” Frank smiled then looked down at the floor.
“Good” he murmured
Gerard laughed “Awww Frankie you’re so cute”
“You have no idea” Frank smiled pulling faces like a five year old who had just been given a huge lollipop.
“Oh I do believe me” Gerard smirked “where are we going anyway?” he asked curiously and Frank suddenly gasped and squealed.
“Let’s go for ice cream!”
“Frankie are you an idiot, Alex’s dad works there...oh he won’t mind..but” Gerard began but Frank cut him off with an excited yelp as he heard Alex voice those words
“ICE CREAM IT IS THEN” he yelled as loudly as he could making everyone giggle, he smiled and looked back up at the clouds before smiling cheekily.
“So... how is your pretty little neck doing” Frank cooed causing Mikey to open one eye and give Frank a weird look before leaning back against the tree muttering ‘i really don’t want to know’.
“w-well” Gerard stammered clearly taken off guard, Frank closed his eyes and smiled imagining Gerard’s cheeks flushing that pretty pink colour he loved so much, it went so well with his somewhat pale skin making him look like a pot doll almost.
“it’s you know...purple and stuff...felt like heaven though” Gerard suddenly murmured and Frank now pictured him looking into the distance, those eyes staring out across his school grounds, fixated on nothing. “Anyway...how is your hip doing?” Gerard retorted making Frank’s smirk grow more prominent.
“Sad”
“Sad?” Gerard asked bemused as to what Frank meant by that.
“They miss your velvet lips” he smiled and opened his eyes to see Mikey cringing with his head still resting against the tree’s bark, he looked as though he was ready to stuff his the tree’s branches in either ear and hum a lullaby of some sort.
“Okay I’m going to shut up now because I’m seriously scarring your brother here...there might even be permanent damage on his innocent mind” Frank giggled as Mikey stuck his middle finger up for the second time that day.
“Innocent my ass” Gerard muttered making Frank giggle again.
“Anyway...has your girlfriend seen it yet?” Frank asked putting emphasis on the world girlfriend the way Jake did when he said boyfriend to Frank.
“No I haven’t seen her yet” Frank grinned he couldn’t help it, he had tried feeling guilty but his feelings for Gerard had crushed the guiltiness flat against the back of his head.
“Oh god i bet she’s going crazy” Frank smiled “I know I would be, I don’t think i could go a second without feeling your body on mine” he smirked and then gave Mikey an apologetic look as he groaned and scowled at Frank looking thoroughly appalled, Kelsey giggled before she got up and tackled Mikey to the ground..
“Bitch” Mikey hissed before he began wrestling with her just like Hannah and Lottie were doing less than five minutes ago.
Frank laughed then bit his lip as he heard Gerard curse with a nice ‘fuck’ under his breath.

[Author’s Note]: [love it??...hate it??...please review or rate please hand on knees so I know how I’m doing... you guys are really fucking great at reviewing by the way I felt so loved after i read them ha-ha huggles spread the luuurve :p

“if i had a chance for another try i wouldn’t change a thing, it’s made me all of who i am inside, and if i could thank god that i’m here and that i am aliv! everday i wake i tell my self a little harmless lie the whole wide world is mine”- AvA the rite of spring

Xoxo Charlotte oxoX]
Sign up to rate and review this story