Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Holding Hands

Part 'till you pass out, Drink 'till your dead!

by xxASUKAxx 3 reviews

it's party tiiime =D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-03-25 - Updated: 2009-03-25 - 3366 words

5Exciting
[Author’s Note]: [hey guys much love, much love to yeeeew =]….sorry for the delay…ahhh Charlotte- san (that’s me XD) is so happy she could hug you all, thanks for your reviews people I luff them they are awesome!! So thanks to: IeroMyHeroMCR and My ChemicalFangirl.

tears It turns out my little sugar puppets that I can no longer go to download….but grins I do not care because I am going to sonisphere where I get to see A7X, bullet for my valentine, metallica, machine head, lamb of god, Linkin Park and… I can’t go on because I might just orgasm over the line up lol…………sooo if you’re going to that fest lemme knooow….=]

On the other hand I did my collage gig…it was nerve racking hehe but it was cool (I’ll let you know what mark I got…..if you care lol)…


Anyway thanks for being patient guys I really appreciate it and I love you more than…a monkey loves to scratch it’s butt ^^

p.s: thank you KJ you are really awesome and I love you…and I hope you like your part in this chapter…haha you didn’t even know I was going to put you inn it…….. bahahaha points at the shocked look on Katie’s face

Xoxo – Charlotte – oxoX]




Frank breathed in the cool air outside feeling his mind swim as he lifted his head to look up at the stars, the breeze of the nights air slowly ruffled his hair and he smiled closing his eyes making him sway slightly on the spot.
He ran his fingers through his fringe then giggled to himself clutching a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand.
He was drunk.
Really drunk.
He took another large breath loving the freshness of the air hitting his lungs when a soft voice suddenly caught his attention.
“Frank”
He turned around to see Kelsey, staggering towards him; she wrapped her arms around his torso and buried her face into his chest.
“Hey Kelsey” he smiled still watching the stars and taking a large swig of the brown concoction.
Kelsey pushed herself away from him then took the bottle out of his hands and swallowed a large amount to herself before handing the bottle back to him.
“Where’s Mikey?” Frank asked suddenly taking his eyes of the sky making him sway slightly as he looked around for the adorable guy with the glasses.
“I don’t know, want to go and hunt for him?” she asked pulling what looked like a joint from her bright blue jeans pocket.
She took a lighter out of her pocket and lit it breathing in the smoke and taking it back into her body before giving the rest back to the air.
He eyed her for a moment before ducking down and attaching his lips to the end of the spliff, taking in a large drag.
He smiled as he watched the smoke unfurl from his mouth, he turned to look at Kelsey who was glaring at him for robbing more or less the majority of her joint with one large drag.
“you’re so lucky I love you” she hissed making Frank giggle and ruffle her hair before pulling her into a one armed hug and walking back into Mikey Way’s house to re join the party that was currently trying to demolish his parents walls.
The music thudded loudly and both of them nodded their heads as the sound of the misfits’ Helena reached their ears.
“Man I love this song” Kelsey beamed as she watched a small crowd of people jump up and down next to the speakers.
“Guys, guys” Frank and Kelsey turned around to see Mikey grinning at them. Frank let go of Kelsey to give Mikey a tight hug.
“OH MY GOD” Frank and Mikey jumped as Kelsey let out a squeal and took of through the crowd of people leaving the two lads to blink blankly in the direction she had vanished.
“Dam”
“What?” Mikey asked eyeing Frank through the bottom of his glasses.
“She had a dam good joint with her too”
Mikey laughed and clapped Frank on the back.
“You obviously haven’t been upstairs yet” Mikey told him shaking his head pityingly.
“oooh why what awaits me upstairs?” he asked grinning and wiggling his eyebrows, he suddenly frowned “your not going to lap dance for me are you?”
“Maybe lover boy, maybe” Mikey laughed then motioned for Frank to follow him. Frank obeyed and they began ascending the stairs. Frank looked around the hall as they reached the landing, noticing pictures of Mikey and his brother from when they were just children with cute grins and no care’s in the world.
Mikey opened the door to his room and Frank entered looking around curiously, of all the times he had been to Mikey’s house party’s he had never seen Mikey’s room, just like he had never seen Mikey’s brother.
“Oh yeah by the way”, Mikey suddenly span around to face Frank stumbling slightly from his obvious drunkenness.
“I” he pointed to himself and Frank raised an eyebrow as he swayed on the spot. “I Mikey Way have indeed told you about my brother!”
“When” Frank asked, slurring slightly as he took another large swig of Jack Daniels making his head swim.
“Iero my good friend” Mikey smiled placing an arm around his shoulders and patting him on the back “I told you about him in math dude…remember we were discussing comics and I said that Gerard was really into the hell boy shit!”
Frank thought for a moment before realisation shone down on his face and his mouth fell open slightly.
“Shit dude”
Mikey laughed and pulled Frank into his room.
Frank gasped; Mikey’s room was more or less the same as Frank’s. The walls were covered in posters of Anthrax and Smashing Pumpkins. A bed had been pushed into the corner next to a large window which the moon was currently shining through.
In the middle of his floor were three huge bean bags, one red, one green and one blue.
Currently occupying the Green bag was Lottie and her brother, on the red was Hannah and on the blue was a girl Frank didn’t recognise. She had pink hair and wore a very bright smile.
“Hi guys” Mikey smiled before taking a seat next to the girl with pink hair, her eyes were bright blue and were surrounded with black eyeliner which flicked up wards at the end.
Frank took a seat next to Hannah then noticed the ash tray on the floor in the middle of them all. Balancing on the tray was a large joint burning away; next to it were a couple of bottles of Smirnoff, a large bag of weed and a few packets of rizzlers and tobacco.
“Awwww and to think I was looking forward to the lap dance” Frank laughed and picked up the large joint.
He took a long drag then jumped nearly choking to death as the girl with pink hair began letting out a large bubbly kind of giggle.
Frank stared at her then noticed her eyes were focused on something behind him so he twisted in his seat careful not to send Hannah flying and found Mikey’s TV on a desk next to his door which was currently playing Jack Ass.
Frank smiled as he watched Bam run across his living room shove a metal bin on his Dads head and beat it with a spatula until his Dad fell over.
The room began roaring with laughter and Frank let out his high pitched giggle which he had earned from constantly smoking pot.
“Oh man…this shit rocks” Frank wiped a tear of laughter from his eye and downed the rest of his bottle of Jack Daniels.
“Who are you anyway?” Frank asked the girl with pink hair titling his head to the side, normally he would have been more polite but he was too wasted to even think about politeness.
“Oh” she blushed and giggled giving Mikey a quick look before looking back at Frank “I’m Katie J” She smiled

“Awwww cute name” he smiled and looked at Mikey who slipped his arm around the girls waste and brought her close to his body, cuddling her.
“Isn’t it just” he grinned kissing her on the head.
Frank grinned wondering when the heck Mikey had got himself a girlfriend.
“They got together tonight, apparently Mikey has known her for years” Hannah whispered in Franks ear shrugging.
Frank sighed and ran a hand through his hair taking another large drag of the joint before Alex began making clutching movements with his hands.
“Chill dude” Frank laughed handing the joint to Alex who clapped his hands and took a large drag before handing it to Lottie.
“Mikey” Frank suddenly looked up and Mikey looked at him smiling whilst cuddling Katie against him.
“Yes franken noodle”
“Um…yeah…didn’t you say your brother would be at the party” Frank blushed slightly then began messing with a hole in his Jacket before looking back up at Mikey.
“Oh he’s actually at another party” he shrugged and rested his head on Katie’s shoulder.
“Oh okay” Frank smiled trying to not let disappointment ruin the light headed feeling that made him want to giggle his pants off.
“He was asking if you were going to be here actually.”
“Really?” Frank asked hiccoughing slightly and feeling tremendously elated a feeling which had nothing to do with the weed he was currently smoking
“Yeah” Mikey replied, the words melting into Katie’s mouth as he slowly began to kiss her.
”Awwww… get a room” Alex whined poking Katie in the head and giggling.
Frank mentally squealed, grinned then picked up a bottle of Smirnoff.
“Hey haven’t you had enough already?” Hannah asked.
Frank looked at her and raised an eyebrow before shaking his head which made his eyes unfocused for a split second.
Hannah giggled and made to grab the bottle of him, Frank gasped and jumped of the bean bag before trying to hide behind Mikey.
“Give me some” Hannah whined trying to force back her laughter so she could sound angry.
“NEVERRR” Frank yelled and clutched Mikey’s shoulders.
“Get off Frank jeez I’m trying to kiss Katie here”
Frank stuck his tongue out which unfortunately took his attention of Hannah who floored Frank so she was sat comfortably on top of him then began wrestling the bottle out of his finger tips.
“Nooooo…RAPE SHE’S RAPING ME FOR MY BOTTLE”
Hannah somehow managed to pry the bottle of vodka from frank’s grip (mainly because he was so out of it he couldn’t grip it properly) then took of running from Mikey’s room.
“Get back here you Fucktard” Frank slurred before scrambling up of the floor and chasing her.
“Oh man” Frank heard Mikey moan, Frank giggled as he watched Hannah race across the landing and down the stairs.
“you little shit” he hissed “how the fuck did you get that far away in the space of a second” he slurred and attempted to quicken his pace.
He reached the bottom of the stairs and stared around looking for Hannah’s small body clutching the Smirnoff bottle and laughing wildly to herself.
There weren’t many people left now a few people were still stood around drinking and laughing but there was no sign of Hannah.
“dammit” he hissed staring around the room. And then some sort of movement caught his eye and he turned instinctively towards it.
”Well of all the jelly and custard in the world” he whispered and let his mouth fall open.
Kelsey was stood on what Frank could only assume was Mikey and Gerard’s living room table rocking out with a bottle of Vodka in her hand just like the one Hannah had just stolen of Frank.
But the fact that Kelsey was rocking out on a table top was not what made Frank’s mouth fall open in astonishment, what did was who Kelsey was rocking out with, the girl who was rocking out just as hard as Kelsey was wearing a red and black tartan skirt with safety pins hanging of chains attached to it, she had a black vest top on and currently no socks or shoes.
Her short black hair flew across her face blocking her face momentarily from view.
Frank shut his mouth and tilted his head to the side as he watched Alex and Kelsey move to the rhythm of Black Flag’s Nervous breakdown.
And then Frank’s jaw really did hit the floor as Kelsey suddenly grasped Alex’s hand and pulled her into a long passionate kiss.
“Whoa….so that’s the Alex girl I take it” Frank jumped as Mikey appeared behind him, his fingers laced through Katie’s.
Frank giggled and turned around tripping up over the corner of the sofa.
“Take it easy dude” Mikey laughed clutching Frank’s elbow and pulling him back up.
“shhhh Mikey” Frank grinned sloppily going to pat Mikey’s shoulder but in turn patting him on the face.
“Um…I think he needs to lie down” Katie bit her lip and looked at Mikey.
“Hi Katie” Frank waved making her laugh and wave back.
“She’s right Frank we better get you to a bed”.
“ooooh Mikey wants me in bed” Frank slurred then tripped over his foot and fell over again.
Mikey bent down to pick him up when a soft voice interrupted him.
“It’s okay Mikes I’ll take him”
Frank recognized the voice it was male and had a musical vibe to it, he liked it…it was soothing and made him want to go towards it.
The next thing Frank knew he was being lifted of the ground by strong arms and an unfamiliar sweet smell engulfed him, it had a lingering of tobacco in it and a hint of deodorant…but he could smell something else….Frank tried he really did but he couldn’t make out what it was.
“Thanks Gerard” he heard Mikey call and then his heart began to beat as he opened his eyes.
His could see his arms which were wrapped around someone’s neck and his legs which were crossed around someone’s waist.
“Have much to drink?” The voice asked him sarcastically making Frank laugh.
“Gerard! You’re finally here”
Frank smiled as he heard a chuckle next to his ear.
“I just got back….talk about impeccable timing”
“I’m just happy too see you” Frank grinned, if he was sober he probably would be blushing and stuttering although he did widen his eyes as he thought the words he had just spoken to Gerard back over in his mind.
“Me too” Gerard chuckled and Frank breathed out a sigh of relief. “I missed our coffee conversation” he laughed
“Awwww Gerard missed meee” he giggled and tightened his hold on Gerard in an attempt to hug him.
“Yeah but you missed me too”
Frank gasped “how do you know?”
“Frankie you just more or less told me two seconds ago”
Frank laughed as he realised this, he then leant back to look at Gerard almost falling out of Gerard’s arms as he did so.
The second he saw Gerard’s face his whole body went numb, his black hair was flicked over his soft face and his eye’s were shrouded with black eyeliner, which increased the greenness of them, those eyes that were staring straight through Frank’s, Straight into his soul.
Frank swallowed and attempted to smile at Gerard, who in turn smiled back making Frank loose concentration again as he watched those pink lips part to say something.
“I’m letting you sleep in my bed”
“Huh…what?”
“Jeez Frankie” Gerard laughed
“It’s not my fault” Frank pouted “your eyes were distracting me”
Gerard’s cheeks turned slightly pink and he looked away smiling shyly.
“Oh well…I didn’t know they were that distracting”
Frank giggled and buried his face into Gerard’s neck.
“Your lips are as well” Frank whispered tickling Gerard’s neck with his breath in turn making Gerard shiver.
“o- oh really, in what ways are they distracting” Frank smiled he loved where this conversation was going, he opened his mouth to answer when he nearly had a heart attack as Gerard began descending stairs suddenly.
“Fucking hell Gee you could at least let me know when we’re going down stairs” Frank gasped making Gerard chuckle.
“My room’s in the basement”
“oooh really” Frank grinned turning backwards to see a white door ahead of them, Gerard pushed it open and Frank smiled as he took in the contents of the spinning room.
The room was dimly lit by one lamp sitting on a desk which was cluttered with paper, paint pots, pencils and basically everything to do with art. Scattered on the bed were numerous comics all different and a couple of video tapes Frank noticed as horror movies.
Gerard smiled somehow pulling back the covers while still holding onto Frank and placing him lightly in the bed, Gerard moved the comics and what not onto his desk.
Frank watched him as he snuggled underneath the quilt. Gerard turned and smiled as Frank stuck his tongue out at him.
“I have your bed”
Frank swallowed as the room continued to spin and Gerard got nearer sitting on the bed.
“Frankie you are so wasted” Gerard laughed, and Frank marvelled at the nick name Gerard had given him.
“I know” Frank smiled and looked at Gerard then noticed for the first time something behind those eyes, something troubling him.
“Gerard what’s wrong?” Frank asked shuffling up and attempting to sit up.
“Nothing Frankie just get some sleep”
Frank pouted and folded his arms across his chest.
“But I want to talk to you I haven’t seen you since we got coffee”
“I’ll speak to you in the morning”
“Cant you stay for a while” Frank asked pulling the covers back slightly
Gerard swallowed and the troubling emotion behind his eyes appeared stronger than ever.
“I wish I could Frankie, I really wish I could…but” Gerard sighed and looked down then cleared his throat and Frank felt his insides disappear. “My girlfriend is waiting for me upstairs”
“Oh” Frank whispered barley above a breath... And Gerard bit down on his lip looking like he wanted to punch himself in the forehead.
“I’m sorry Frankie; I really do want to stay!” Gerard looked at Frank apologetically and Frank could see the sincerity in his eyes.
“No…it’s cool” Frank cleared his throat nervously, mimicking Gerard as he did so.
And then Frank suddenly began giggling.
“At least I know you want me” he wiggled his eyebrows and Gerard burst out laughing.
“Of course” Gerard laughed brushing Frank’s fringe away from his face, kissing him on the forehead. “Now get that cute butt of yours to sleep”
Frank smiled and his heart hammered against his chest as Gerard’s lips touched his forehead, he then giggled and pointed at Gerard as he stood of the bed.
“You think my ass is cute”
Gerard laughed then turned to walk out before stopping at the door way as Frank closed his eyes, grabbed the pillow and cuddled it to his chest before muttering.
“Pillow smells nice”
Gerard smiled to himself then flicked of the light and rejoined whatever was left of the party upstairs.

[Author’s Note]: [hey guys thanks for reading….i know you hate it when I ask =S but please, please review…and if you don’t want to review please rate…okay well I’m off to hunt down some smarty’s cookies drools

“My gun fires seven different shades of shit…so what’s your favourite colour punk!”- My chemical romance

Xoxo – Charlotte – oxoX]
Sign up to rate and review this story