Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Holding Hands

the hyperness of sugar strawberry sticks

by xxASUKAxx 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2009-03-10 - Updated: 2009-03-11 - 2646 words

3Ambiance
[Author’s Note]: [hey guys =] how are we all??…Sorry for the long delay hangs head in shame …this is a fill chapter I got stuck =/ sorry, I’m really sorry…I wish I could bake you some double chocolate chip cookies…. but my cooking skills suck hangs head more in shame …anyway there is a character in here called Alex he’s a guy…my brother to be exact…. I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself I really wanted to be in the story in some shape or form (Y)…. I look nothing like my character though lol (btw Lottie is my nickname)…I have Kelsey’s red hair =P…. my brother looks as he should though……….but do not fret my pretties I will think of a way that enables you to tell the two Alex’s apart XD somehow…I mean one’s a girl, ones a boy shrugs …. meh me and my brother won’t be in it much anyway…. just at the parties chilling with Mikey yo does some sort of gangster hand movement

And oh my freaking gosh…. my acoustic collage gig is in a week =O im sizzling my pants dude lol…. so please pray that on the 17th of March I do not loose my voice or get a cold…. or fuck up on stage…I just want to get a good mark >______< please gets on hands and knees

I love you all with my large black heart ^^

And thanks too pups 94, Heaven help us and Iero is my hero mcr, for reviewing (Y)…. I really appreciate it dudes

Xoxo Charlotte oxoX]




Frank grinned and began rolling up the sleeves of his school shirt before shoving his blazer into his rucksack.
It was break time in school and Frank was currently sitting on a table cross-legged looking out the window at the school grounds crawling with cliques.
“Hey Frank” Frank looked up to see Kelsey enter the classroom she smiled at him and sat on the table opposite of Frank. She began swinging her legs and reminded Frank distinctly of one of those mangha characters with the school uniforms, you know knee high socks, pleated skirts.
She was wearing heavy black eyeliner and a sliver-pleated band ran across her forehead under her hair, which was styled a little messy.
“I like the silver band…it’s so original” he smiled.
“Thanks” she giggled, “where are the others?” she asked tilting her head to the door pouting.
Frank and Kelsey’s friends always hung out in this classroom, it was always empty and teachers hardly ever used it.
“No idea” Frank shrugged pulling a box of cigarettes out of the front pocket of his rucksack. Like I said no teachers came in the classroom. He lit the cigarette and took a large drag.
“We have music after lunch” Kelsey grinned tapping the table and Frank knew she was dying to get on the bass.
Suddenly they heard a loud yell in the corridoor and two people came running into the room.
One was a tall slim boy wearing his navy blue blazer and a messenger bag, which hung from his side; he had messy brown hair and small square black glasses hanging of the front of his nose. This was Mikey Way.
On Mikey’s back was a small girl just a little taller than Kelsey she had thick, long, black hair and a thick side fringe, which ran literally from either side of her face covering one of her eyes completely. Underneath her fringe her hair was bright pink.
Her eyes where shrouded in black eyeliner, which was outlined with bright green. Her eyebrow was pierced and she was giggling hysterically. This was Lottie.
Mikey laughed as she fell of his back laughing on the floor. Kelsey slowly began to giggle as her friend picked her self of the floor clutching her stomach and mikey made his way over to Frank.
He jumped lightly onto the table and sat crossed legged mimicking Frank.
“What the heck are you guys on” Frank laughed watching Lottie cross the room grab a chair, place it in front of the table Kelsey was sitting on, then cross her legs on Frank and Mikey’s table.
“Sugar” Lottie laughed and then pulled a pack of strawberry sugar sticks out of her bag.
“Oooh” Kelsey leaned forward and picked one out then let it hang from her mouth as she began to eat it.
Lottie got up from her chair and began rooting through her blue bag (which had a picture of some monster stitched on it) and pulled out her camera.
She always took pictures of them she had millions saved on her computer, she turned and pointed to Frank and Mikey who slung their arms around each other and began pulling faces. Lottie snapped the pick and began laughing to herself.
“Oh my god” someone suddenly shouted, they looked up to see a girl with purple shoulder length hair appear in the room, wearing a blue jacket with evil bears on it which looked slightly too big for her.
“Butt plug” Lottie shouted running over to the girl.
“Much bunch” the girl yelled back and began running towards Lottie. They collided into a bear hug and fell to the floor giggling.
Of course the other three had no idea what they were going on about.
“Hannah?” Mikey called softly.
“Yeah” came her muffled reply.
“What the heck was that all about?”
“It’s just something that me and Lottie came up with when we were having a sesh.”
“Ah I see” Mikey rolled his eyes and the three began laughing as Lottie got up and dragged Hannah over to them.
“Oh yeah I’m having a party at mine tomorrow guys” and then Frank’s brain seemed to flash on as he remembered those green eyes looking at him from across a table.
Kelsey seemed to be thinking along the same lines because at exactly the same time they both asked the same question.
“Why didn’t you tell us you had a brother?”
Mikey who had been planning to tell them the time of his party closed his mouth clearly distracted; he raised his eyebrows for a second then looked at Kelsey and Frank like they were the most oblivious people in the world.
“Okay one, you two have seriously got to stop doing that it’s kinda freaky, and two, I did tell you I had a brother”
“No you didn’t” Frank told him
“Yes I did”
“You have a brother?” Lottie put in looking up in thought “woagh, I never knew that”
“See” Frank and Kelsey said in unison again making the others stare at them.
“Seriously guys it’s okay when twins do it but your not even related” Hannah laughed.
“Yeah well what’s his name anyway?” Lottie asked clearly shocked by this news.
“Gerard” and this time it was Mikey and Frank who spoke at the same time. Everybody looked at Frank except Kelsey who just giggled to herself.
“Um…I ran into him in the park.”
“Literally” Kelsey added nodding at Mikey who’s eyebrows where threatening to fly of his forehead.
“He never told me about that”
“Oh” Frank blushed not knowing what to say.
“Oh yeah why the heck did you tell him me and Kelsey are going out” Frank suddenly remembered.
“What” Mikey suddenly went bright red “aren’t you?”
“Hell no” Kelsey huffed.
“I’m gay remember” Frank rolled his eyes, saying that seemed so natural these days
“You are” Mikey asked clearly shocked.
“You didn’t know” Frank gaped blushing slightly.
“No…but I mean its cool and all I mean, Gerard’s bi sexual so…yeah” Mikey cleared his throat clearly embarrassed. Frank breathed in and let out his breath as a sigh of relief. Lottie, Alex and Hannah were unphased by all of this they already knew, Frank had just presumed that Mikey would have found out by now.
“I can’t believe I’ve never mentioned him” Mikey shook his head in disbelief “well you’ll meet him tomorrow if you come to the party”
“But we have school tomorrow” Hannah put in frowning.
“Yeah but it’s Wednesday, we have health class”
“Ah excellent” Hannah grinned laughing evilly and tapping her fingers together, health class was a total chill out class all anyone did was sleep really, no one ever took any notice, they’d heard it all before! And none of them were virgins, well except for Kelsey.
“I am here, do not fret my munchies” they all turned to the door as a boy stepped in the classroom. He had longish black hair that was swept across his eyes and he was holding out his arms and grinning at them all, he had his shirtsleeves pushed up just like Frank except that he was wearing a sweater vest over his shirt. This was Lottie’s brother Alex. He was a very hyper child just like Lottie and they were extremely close.
“Hey Alex” they all waved and smiled; Alex grabbed a chair and stood on it sitting back on his heels. No one stared at him they were to use to his weirdness and he always sat in some unusual way so they shrugged it off.
“The girl was called Alex” came Kelsey’s dream like voice. One by one they all looked at her and Frank giggled.
“Who’s Alex” Mikey asked.
“Um” Kelsey hesitated then decided to tell them. “A girl, I met a girl” Kelsey blushed then giggled.
“Oooh” Lottie awed “was she hot?” she looked eagerly up at Kelsey.
“Yep” Kelsey nodded grinning.
“Kelsey’s in looooove” Frank sang and Kelsey shot him a glare.
“Shut up Frankie” that shut him up. Luckily no one seemed to notice.
He glared at Kelsey as she stuck her tongue out at him.
“Frank?” Alex asked eyeing the cigarette in Frank’s hand
“Yes” Frank asked a little suspiciously.
“Why the heck are you hogging your cigs?”
“What! They’re my cigarettes” Frank told him exasperated.
“Yes that’s what I said” he rolled his eyes like Frank was a total delinquent “now why the heck are you hogging them”
“Fine” Frank groaned and pulled the box out of his rucksack for the second time, he opened the box and handed one to Alex before eyeing the rest of them.
“Anyone else, fancy mugging me?”
Kelsey giggled then leapt lightly of the desk and took the cigarette burning between his fingers and took a long drag.
Frank looked at her his mouth falling open as the others roared with laughter.
“Bitch” he hissed Kelsey fainted shock, giggled then skipped over holding the cigarette away from Frank so she didn’t burn him then kissed him on his cheek.
“You know you love me really” she winked then sat back onto her table.
“See that is exactly why I thought you were going out!” Mikey pouted.
They all burst out laughing and Lottie began pulling out her camera, she pointed it at Mikey and before he could protest she snapped the shot.
“No fair” Mikey whined jumping of the table and trying to grab the camera, Lottie jerked out of the way and in turn fell of the chair (luckily the camera survived).
Mikey went after her trying to peel the camera from her fingers.
“NEEEVEEER” she yelled, Alex jumped away from the chair and stole Mikey’s place as they both continued to wrestle on the floor.
Alex pulled out his lighter and went to light his cigarette, when Frank started squealing and flapping his arms around, Kelsey and Hannah stared at him, even the two on the floor had stopped fighting to stare at him.
“We have the same lighter” Frank squealed and pulled out his lighter to show it Alex.
Alex stared at him for a moment before he began bouncing on his seat and yelling just like Frank
“That is shit cool dude”
Kelsey giggled it was so like Frank and Alex to get excited over something so small.
Frank giggled and poked Alex in the side causing him to giggle even more and slip of the table landing on top of Mikey and Lottie.
Kelsey grinned leaned over to the window and stubbed out the butt on the windowsill before flicking it.
She then looked at Frank and grinned, he grinned back and she knew he was thinking the same thing.
“DOG PILE” they both screamed then dived on the three on the floor.
Hannah who was standing watching them all struggle (especially Lottie who was on the bottom), tutted a few times, tilting her head to the side attempting to get a better view of the pile before she spotted Lottie’s camera lying a few inches from her head.
She giggled walked over and picked it up.
“Smile everyone”
They all seemed to freeze staring up at the camera with shocked and horrified expressions as Hannah clicked the button and the camera took the picture.
Immediately they all began yelling different things at her, until Mikey grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into the pile. She creamed as they all somehow managed to dog pile on her (except Lottie who was trying to remember how to breathe).
“Okay” came her muffled voice, Lottie watched for a moment intrigued before she jumped as Hannah started yelling her head off.
“OKAY YOU FAT FUCKS GET THE FRICK OF ME FUCKERS”
Everyone hurried to jump of her, laughing their Asses off, she glared at them the whole time.
She opened her mouth to speak but was cut of as Lottie gave a huge scream.
They all stared as she jumped up of the chair she was sitting on, ran across the room and stood on top of the furthest table away from them.
“Spider” she muttered quietly, it took less than ten seconds before Hannah and Frank joined her.
“Awwww” Kelsey began to coo and everyone stared at her, especially Lottie and Hannah. Obviously Frank didn’t react to her cooing he knew her far to well.
“You are so cute” she whispered bending her knees to squat, she watched as the spider scurried around in different directions.
She smiled at it as Alex peered over her shoulder.
“Kelsey, please take it outside” Frank begged as he watched her scoop it up.
“Sure, sure” she mumbled and Frank breathed in relief. He watched as she walked over to the window and placed the creature on the wall where it hurried up the bricks.
“Bye spider” she sighed watching it go then turned to Frank and the other two cowering on the table.
“He’s gone now” she rolled her eyes as they all breathed out large sighs of relief.
“Come on it was tiny”
“Tiny” Hannah chocked hoarsely “it had tattoos”
Kelsey giggled as they all climbed down shakily.
“Ok so party at mine tomorrow…yes?” Mikey asked them.
“Hell yeah” they all shouted then gave each other hi-fives just as the bell rang signalling for them to make their way back to class.





[Rate or review please…I luff you does puppy eyes


Oooh and I get to go download this year fuck yeah the line up is pretty bad ass dudes…let me know if your going I’ll try to find you and say hi XD lol…. I hope LeATHERMOUTH play they are an amazing band and the lyrics are so amazing…they are so sick and twisted but yet perfect in the way the represent the awful in this world sigh

“These children that come at you with knives, they are your children. You taught them. I didn’t…I just tried to help them stand up”- LeATHERMOUTH

Xoxo Charlotte oxoX]
Sign up to rate and review this story