Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Holding Hands

love bites...literally

by xxASUKAxx 9 reviews

Frankie and Gee's day of fun ! =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-04-01 - Updated: 2009-04-01 - 5500 words

5Funny
[Author’s Note]: [ Konichiwa my sexy little minions does mister burns pose how are we all :D

I got a merit in my performance I’m really happy…if you don’t know what a merit is basically there are three grades…there’s pass, merit and distinction….so I’m really happy I got a merit and the next gig is the rock gig so I’m going to work even harder on my pitch and making sure I hit all my notes and hopefully I will get up to a distinction… XD….
Anyways this chapter is Gee and Frankie’s day too hang out and talk…Ray is in this chapter =] yaaaaaay I love ray…I want to poke his hair and see if it wobbles….but then again…it’s not like it was before….you know when it looked like candy floss…I think he’s going to be able to straighten it this time…and maybe he’ll actually like it :O…depending on wether he lets anyone near him with straightners haha….i tell you what though, Mikey doesn’t half know how to style his hair…everytime I’ve seen him he’s had great hair haha…I mean check out the desolation row video ^___^…all though I think it has to be said that Frankie is the master when it comes to styling…I need more fingers too count the amount of awesome kick ass hair styles that dude has had ahaha …o__O

Anyway enough about hair I really hope you like this chapter…I really do…you have no idea how many times I’ve changed it trying to make it perfect haha…its pretty long…so I’m sorry if it drags on =/……

Anyways thanks too…IeroMyHeroMCR, TornAndFrayedPages and MyChemicalFangirl..for your reviews I love you my pretties =] and thankies to KJ..who always reads my chapters and helps me make them great and awesome I love you very muchly big huge humongus hug an hugs too all you reviewers and secret readers haha :p

Xoxo Charlotte oxoX]





Frank’s eyes slowly fluttered open and he smiled to himself as he ran his fingers though his hair.
He turned slowly careful not to tangle himself in the navy blue sheets before clutching the pillow and pulling it to his chest.
He could hear a few birds chirping somewhere in the distance and a soft beam of sunlight landed softly across his face from a small square window somewhere above him.
Gerard has a girlfriend this thought made his lips form a frown as he remembered that small little fact. But he wants me, he wanted to stay Frank then smiled and blushed burying his head in the soft material of the pillow.
He could almost hear Kelsey’s voice now stay positive he grinned yes! That is exactly what she would say.
“I’m going to get him” he grinned
He then breathed out a sigh as he turned again on to his back bringing the pillow with him before looking up at the window which was lighting up frank’s tired eyes.
“Good morning sunshine” he smiled before chuckling to himself. He then jumped quite violently as he heard the door open and smiled as he saw who stood in the door way.
Gerard smirked leaning against the door frame.
“The princess awakens”
Frank grinned “I am the prettiest princess” he giggled and Gerard laughed before making his way over to sit cross legged on the floor in front of his bed.
“yes of course you are” Gerard laughed then pushed a piece of hair out of Frank’s face who fought back a shiver as Gerard’s finger tips brushed across his cheek.
“Mikey told me to tell you” Gerard cleared his throat “and I quote ‘you are a lazy bastard…and he will see you tomorrow’” Gerard laughed then slowed to a stop as he noticed the horror running across Frank’s face.
School he had completely forgotten about school! He shot up into a sitting position forgetting he was still clutching Gerard’s pillow.
“School oh shit, I’m going to be late, my mum, the school, Mrs Nomura is going to” Frank didn’t get to finish the rest of his sentence as Gerard had pushed his hand against Frank’s mouth.
“First breathe” Frank glared at him “second you’re already late” Gerard told him looking at his watch but keeping a firm hand over Frank’s mouth who was about to start panicking again.
“By a good three hours” Gerard nodded then looked back up at Frank’s eyes which were wide with horror.
“But do not fret…Mikey has told the school you’re ill” he smiled then let go of Frank’s mouth.
“Why didn’t you wake me” Frank pouted
“Oh believe me we tried” Gerard chuckled and Frank blushed “you sleep like you’re your dead dude” Gerard laughed sitting back on the floor and crossing his legs.
“Oh” Frank blushed and buried his face into Gerard’s pillow.
“Awwww Frankie is blushing”
He giggled then caught the smell of his Misfit’s shirt and frowned.
“Gee, gee Frankie needs a shower” he smiled at Gerard whose cheeks flushed a rosy pink colour, something which Frank found fascinating.
“U- Um well I’m going to take it you already know where the bathroom is” he smiled shyly at Frank.
“Yeah I know where it is” Frank smiled remembering all the other house party’s Mikey had thrown. He had spent generous amounts of time in the bathroom, either throwing up or peeing for ridiculous lengths of time.
“Cool well” Gerard jumped of the floor as Frank got up of the bed and made his way to the door. “I’ll find some clothes to fit that tight ass of yours”
Frank almost froze to the spot as Gerard slapped him on the ass before walking over to his drawer and ruffling through what looked like a pile of shirts.
He swallowed then exited the room which seemed to have grown in temperature and began climbing up the stairs from Gerard’s room.
He slowly pushed open the door to the living room and peered around.
“Wow” he whispered closing the door softly behind him with a soft click that cut off the noises of Gerard shuffling through his cupboards.
The living room was more or less spotless except for a large white quilt which was folded neatly in one corner of the couch.
He gaped it looked like there never was a house party, he stared around when a large brown table which was in front of the two couch’s caught his eye. He smiled as he remembered Kelsey and Alex trying to eat each others faces off.
“I wonder where they got to” he mumbled to himself before taking his eyes of the living room to make his way up stairs.




Frank stepped out of the shower, water running down his body and dripping on to the large Pink rug underneath his feet.
He rubbed the water out of his eyes and grabbed a very fluffy very large towel of the hook beside the sink then began scrubbing at his hair then slowly moving down his body determined to scrub his every last bit dry.
He stopped scrubbing at his head before noticing a small pile of clothes folded over the baths edge.
He smiled to himself and then blushed bright red as he realised Gerard must have come in while he was showering.
He dropped the towel and began pulling on the clothes; he looked down at the shirt and grinned at the large green block letters which read ‘MISFITS’, he then began pulling on the midnight blue denim jeans, they were baggy but still a little tight, they fit him perfectly.
“Baggy skinny jeans” he chuckled to himself.
He then walked out of the bathroom hoping he would find Gerard stood with a hair dryer ready to be used.
Gerard on the other hand was not outside; Frank pouted and began to make his way back down the stairs. He smiled and jumped off the last step as he found him sat on the couch watching TV.
“GERARRRD” he giggled before diving on top of him sending them to the floor, Frank grinned as he ended up sat on Gerard. “I need your hairdryer”
“You couldn’t just ask me could you” Gerard muttered glaring at Frank, who gasped.
“What do you take me for? A normal person” Frank grinned then giggled as a droplet of water landed softly on Gerard’s left cheek. Gerard raised an eyebrow then wiped away the water with the back of his hand.
“Now hand over your hair dryer” Frank grinned wickedly wiggling his eyebrows.
“And what if I don’t have one” Gerard smirked making Franks heart momentarily stop.
“Are you kidding me” Frank raised his eyebrow disbelievingly pushing his hands into Gerard’s hair softly playing with the strands “your hair is gorgeous, there is absolutely no way on this earth you do not have a hair dryer”
Gerard smiled his eyes brightening as Frank played about with his hair.
“Touché Iero touché….but you really suit the wet hair look” Gerard giggled pulling a strand of Frank’s wet hair and smudging the water between his thumb and fore finger.
Frank smiled serenely as he let Gerard play around with the wet strands of is hair.
Gerard sighed then let go of Frank’s hair before shoving Frank off him and onto the floor.
“Better get the hair dryer” he laughed, but Frank could see he was blushing down to his toes. He smiled and followed Gerard back into his room.
“There you go princess” Gerard laughed handing Frank the hair dryer which was already plugged in.
“Woo, thank you” he giggled and began to dry his hair. “Oh wait” Frank flicked of the hair dryer “you have straightners right”
Gerard rolled his eyes then pulled some starightners out of a drawer.
“Princess he muttered…more like drama queen”
Frank gasped and pouted as he heard this and Gerard chuckled.
“I’m not a drama queen” he protested poking Gerard in the arm and Gerard raised an eyebrow.
“Okay maybe just a little ity bity one” he giggled before continuing with the rest of his hair.
Gerard rolled his eyes before telling; well more like shouting that he’d wait upstairs for him.
Half an hour later Frank had made his hair as perfect as it could possibly be before heading back upstairs to see Gerard waiting on the couch.
“Come on we’re going out” Gerard smiled his eyes twinkling he suddenly stood and began heading for the door.
Frank sat where he was staring blankly for a moment before jumping up, shoving on his converse and following Gerard out of the door.
The sun shone and Frank immediately forgot about his jacket which was currently hanging of the hat stand. He smiled and caught up with Gerard at the gates to the garden before skipping along side him.
“Skip skipety skip” he mumbled to himself making Gerard chuckle lightly, Frank stopped suddenly ahead of Gerard.
“Where are we going?” he asked squinting slightly from the sun that was now directing its beams straight into Frank’s face, he brought up a hand up to shade his eyes and smiled sweetly at Gerard.
“Um…I’m, not sure, how about ice cream?” Gerard asked grinning as Frank began to jump up and down clapping his hands.
“Awesome I know a great place”
“Then we have our destination” Gerard smiled and Frank giggled.
“Wow it’s such a pretty day” Frank commented shading his eyes for the second time to look up at the clouds crossing the sky.
“yeah I agree” Gerard grinned tucking his hands into his pocket “I’ll tell you what, how about we get ice- cream and then sit on the park for a while”
“Cool, let’s go to Elmore Park me and Kelsey always go there” Frank grinned showing all his teeth to the sky above.
“Sure thing”
Frank took his eyes of the sky and swallowed slightly as he saw Gerard’s eyes piercing through his.
“Gerard do you like me” Frank almost fainted as the words came spilling out of his mouth. He resisted the urge to go and hang himself and instead waited for Gerard to answer.
Gerard flushed slightly then shoved his hands further into his jeans pocket.
“What” he gave a nervous laugh “of course I do Frankie”
Frank sighed and suddenly found that he did want to know what Gerard thought.
“No Gerard, I…I…mean…well…do you like me”
He saw Gerard swallow and tilt his head to look at the sky for a moment.
“Frankie…I. it’s not that simple” Gerard sighed and pulled out a box of cigarettes from his pocket.
“Because you have a girlfriend?” Frank asked kicking a stone as they walked. Gerard lit a cigarette then opened the box to offer Frank one, which he gladly took.
“It’s not fair on her” he sighed pressing his fingers to his forehead.
“Okay I understand….i just want to know” Frank sighed pulling a lighter out of his pants pocket and lighting the cigarette. He blew out the smoke and watched it disappear in the air before him. “Hypothetically then, imagine you didn’t have a girlfriend!” Frank told him making Gerard chuckle and take another long toke on the cigarette between his fingers.
“Frankie” he blushed and ran the back of his thumb over his forehead before smiling and looking down at Frank with his cheeks slightly pink.
“Okay hypothetically….I wouldn’t have to tell you because you totally know I want you”
Frank grinned and let out his high pitch giggle thanking the stars that this conversation wasn’t too awkward.
“Wait ‘till you taste this ice cream it’s going to blow your brains apart” Frank grinned widely.
“Metaphorically I hope”
“Nope” Frank giggled “seriously it’s fucking ridiculous how good this ice cream is”
“But I like my brain” Gerard pouted making Frank giggle hysterically.

Half an hour later they were stood outside looking up at the sign of an ice cream parlour which was bright pink and read ‘SCOOP’ in large white block letters.
It was in fact the parlour Alex worked in.
“Oh I know this place” Gerard mumbled making Frank automatically snap his eyes to Gerard.
Gerard turned and smiled at frank. “One of my friend’s work here”
Frank felt his eyebrows rise slightly as Gerard pushed open the door into the parlour, Gerard knew Alex?
When they entered Frank’s eyes flickered automatically to the wall he and Kelsey had sprayed.
Others had added their own little notions but Kelsey and Frank’s was still the biggest piece on there.
“Creative much?” Gerard asked and Frank looked up to see Gerard nodding towards the wall smiling.
Frank smiled back at him and blushed slightly before nudging him in the arm with his elbow and walking over to the counter.
He grinned expectantly as the door opened then frowned as he saw it wasn’t Alex.
A tall boy with brown hair that looked like edible candy floss walked through the door smiling; he looked well built and was just a little taller than Gerard.
“Hey Ray” Gerard smiled and the candy floss boy leaned over the counter and shook Gerard’s hand.
“Gerard, how are you dude?”
“Awesome thanks”
Frank stayed quiet looking at the many tubs of ice cream hoping that he could get some before they began having a lengthy conversation.
“Oh this is Frankie”
Frank snapped up as he heard Gerard mention his name and the next thing he knew Ray was shaking him warmly by the hand and wearing a large grin.
Frank smiled back he couldn’t help it this guy was so…genuine.
“Hey Ray…I like the fro man”
Ray chuckled and gave his head a little shake making the tiny ringlets bounce around his face as he chuckled happily.
“Ray my little beam of sunshine” Gerard smiled making Ray and Frank look up at him. “Gerard wants ice cream” he pouted and ray rolled his eyes to get two glasses
Frank raised one eyebrow and crossed his arms looking straight at Gerard.
“And you call me a diva” he scoffed and flicked his fringe out of his face making Gerard chuckle.
“Awwww you love me really” he giggled ruffling Frank’s hair, Frank scowled and began patting his hair down.
“Okay guys make your choice….the choice of destiny!” Ray told them staring off into the distance. Frank and Gerard looked at each other, both with one raised eyebrow before they both began ruffling his hair.
“Hey….hey….you don’t touch the fro!” Ray laughed trying to pry away their hands from his soft curls.
Frank giggled and smiled innocently at Ray who scowled at them both, holding his hands by his head to protect his hair.
“it was Gerard, he made me do it” Frank yelled suddenly pointing at Gerard, whose mouth fell open in shock.
“You fucking bitch” he pouted slapping Frank on the back of the head.
“Why would you hit poor little Frankie” Frank croaked putting on his puppy dog eyes, he clutched his head then pointed from ray to Gerard.
“Ray, ray Gerard hit me” he whined giving Gerard a small shove without taking his eyes of Ray. Ray opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by Gerard.
“Hey you started it” he smirked at frank messing up his hair.
“Did not”
“Did too”
“Do you want ice cream or not” Ray asked exasperated.
“Yes” Gerard and Frank grinned in synchronization.
“Okay what do you want?”
Frank put his pointing finger to his lip and looked up in thought then, remembered Kelsey having one of every flavour in her bowl.
“Mix up everything” he giggled
“Everything” Gerard and Ray asked in unison.
“Yeah like Alex did for Kelsey”
“You know AJ” they both asked again and Frank was strongly reminded of him and Kelsey and how it freaked everyone out that they said more or less everything in unison.
“Yeah me and Kelsey met her here when we first came for ice cream”
“Who’s Kelsey?” Ray asked tilting his head to the side as he began scooping out bits of every flavour and throwing them into a glass cup.
“Oh my best friend”.
“How do you guys know Alex?” he asked pointing at them both.
“Well she goes to my school and she’s ray’s cousin”
Frank felt his eyebrows rise as he processed this information, Alex was Ray’s cousin well that would explain why she was working here.
“Her parents own this place” Ray smiled handing over Frank’s ice cream before picking up the second and throwing in the ice cream again.
Frank dug a finger into the ice cream and began slowly licking it off loving the little explosions of flavour on his tongue.
He looked up at Gerard and swallowed as he saw Gerard watching him intently, biting down on his lip slowly. Before a loud clearing of a throat brought them back to earth.
Ray stood holding out the ice cream for Gerard to take with a huge smirk on his face.
Gerard gave him a look that basically said shut up and began to dig around the bowl with the spoon.
He held it to his mouth and was about to take a bite when his phone started ringing, he sighed and placed the bowl back onto the counter before pulling his phone out of his pocket, he looked at the caller id and frowned before letting out a frown and a low groan.
Frank looked up at Ray who was looking at Gerard with sympathy; he then poked Ray in the arm and gave him a questioning look as Gerard answered the phone.
“It’s Chrissie…his girlfriend….bit of a control freak if you ask me” Ray whispered to Frank.
He looked up at Gerard just as he rolled his eyes.
“I didn’t know I had to tell you every little detail about what I’m going to be doing……no…I’m going to the park with a friend” he looked up at Frank and gave him an apologetic smile.
Frank gave weak smile back then flinched slightly; he could actually hear his girlfriend well bits of what she was yelling, Gerard had to hold the phone away from his ear.
“What so….. Go…. dumb ass park and….some dumb ass friend ….sit at home… girlfriend”
“What that’s ridiculous….do you really think the whole world revolves around you…because I have news for you it doesn’t!”
“How can you say that if you’d rather go to some park then you obviously don’t love me anymore?”
Gerard sighed, ran a hand over his face and opened his mouth before stopping as he caught site of Frank standing near him, his hands in his pockets, watching his foot nudge the floor before he sighed and looked up at Gerard giving him a very small shy smile.
He swallowed and jumped as his girlfriend’s voice began calling from the phone.
“Gerard...Gerard?...you love me right?”
“Clingy too” Ray whispered again to Frank who nodded and looked back down at his feet feeling thoroughly awkward.
Gerard looked at Frank once more who was taking bites of his ice cream trying to distract himself then put then phone down.
“Good for you dude” Ray smiled patting him on the back, Gerard sighed then picked up his ice cream again swirling his spoon around.
“She’s a bitch and you’ve been denying that for too long”
“Yeah I suppose” he sighed then looked at Frank and gave him a huge smile before nudging him slightly with his shoulder.
Frank smiled and pulled the spoon out of his mouth before opening his mouth and showing Gerard all the ice cream which was currently melting on his tongue
“Ewwww Frankie.” He chuckled pushing Frank with his hand and turning his heads in disgust.
Ray laughed and began scooping up some ice cream into a third bowl (no doubt for him).
“I swear Frank you act like a two year old” Ray smiled grabbing a spoon and digging it into the ice cream.
“I am at least five” Frank protested jabbing his finger onto the counter and scowling at Ray.



Frank smiled as they crossed the road leading onto Elmore park, where he had ran smack bang into Gerard.
“I like ray he’s cool…really genuine you know” he smiled tucking his hands into his pockets.
Frank pouted as Gerard kept quiet looking straight ahead, he rolled his eyes then grabbed Gerard’s hand and began running towards the tree he and Kelsey always sat under.
He sat down pulling Gerard down next to him.
“You could’ve just walked…I would have followed” he scowled grabbing a bunch of grass into his fist and throwing it at Frank.
“How dare you…besides Ray said it himself, I act like a two year old”
“Yeah that’s true” he smiled and began picking the grass out of Frank’s hair, Frank blushed and smiled shyly before spotting a daisy lying inches away from Gerard
“Oh a daisy!” he squealed before diving over Gerard and lying on his stomach to look at it.
Gerard moved his hand to pick the flower before Frank let out a horrified squeak.
“No don’t pick it, it’ll die then”
“It’s a flower”
Frank sat up and pouted with a slight scowl. “So” Frank then looked back at the flower and smiled “it’s pretty” he lightly ran his fingers over the petals and smiled.
“Okay…I won’t pick the flower”
Frank smiled and let go of the daisy’s petals before lying on his back and using his arms as a pillow.
Gerard lay next to him in the same position.
“Oh look, that cloud looks like a bunny” Frank suddenly pointed at a white fluffy cloud that was slowly making its way across the sky.
“Yeah” Gerard smiled he wasn’t watching the cloud, he had his head tilted and was studying Frank’s features.
Frank didn’t notice he was too busy watching the cloud merge with another.
“Oh look” he stretched out his arm again pointing at the sky and smiling from the breeze which wrapped around his fingers and tickled his skin “it looks like a dinosaur now”
Gerard looked up into the sky and saw that the cloud Frank was indicating did in fact look like a dinosaur.
“Did you know?” Frank asked turning on to his side and propping himself up on his elbow to look down at Gerard.
“What?” Gerard asked turning and making the exact same position as Frank.
“Roar in dinosaur means I love you” he smiled tilting his head to the side so his hair fell over his face.
“You know Frank” Gerard smiled pushing the hair which Frank was currently trying to blow out of his face behind his ear.
“Yes Gee, Gee”
“I really like talking to you” he smiled blushing ever so slightly “you’re very intriguing”
Frank blushed and mumbled a small thanks while becoming suddenly interested in a particular blade of grass.
“Gerard…can I ask you something?”
“Sure…shoot” Gerard smiled picking a piece of grass before pulling it into pieces.
“Can we play tag?”
Gerard sat up giving Frank a look of confusion, Frank continued to smile waiting for Gerard’s answer, he resisted the urge to jump up and clap as Gerard’s look of confusion slowly turned into a crooked smile, one which Frank absolutely adored.
“sure…you’re it” he laughed before scrambling to his feet, tagging Frank on the arm and running across the park before Frank could even say go!.
“Hey…no fair” Frank pouted before getting to his feet and chasing Gerard.
Gerard darted behind a tree and Frank quickly followed suit sneaking up behind the tree before tiptoeing around the side. He silently gave himself an evil laugh before he tripped over one of the tree’s roots and somehow managed to take Gerard down with him.
“Oof” they landed with a soft thud and Gerard screwed his face into the same grimace he was wearing the first time Frank had knocked him to the ground.
“Um…tag” Frank smiled innocently
“Are you trying to kill me?” Gerard asked
“Maybe” Frank wiggled his eyebrows and laughed his pot laugh as Gerard pouted and tried to look upset.
“Why would you want to kill me?”
“I said maybe you nipple” Frank giggled before grabbing a couple of handfuls of grass and shoving them into Gerard’s hair.
“No…you can’t do that” Gerard gasped trying to push Frank’s hands away from his hair.
“I’m an evil bunny I can do anything I want” Frank grinned grasping Gerard’s wrists and pinning his arms above his head.
“You got evil right…not so sure about the bunny part” Gerard smirked.
“I’m in disguise….pretty princess by day….evil bunny by night”
“So then…if you’re an evil bunny at night…why are you an evil bunny now?” Gerard asked tilting his head and looking at Frank with mock confusion, his green eyes glittering as he studied Frank’s face.
“Well you see” Frank smiled and leant down so his head was resting in between Gerard’s shoulder and neck. “You bring out my naughty side” he whispered his breath tickling Gerard’s skin making him shiver underneath him. Frank smiled at this reaction before biting softly on to Gerard’s neck.
“Fra- Frankie my…my girlfriend” Gerard croaked out making Frank smile even wider against Gerard’s neck. He slowly began sucking and nibbling the skin over Gerard’s neck.
Gerard closed his eyes and suddenly felt the strong urge to pull his hands away from Frank’s and wrap them around his waist.
Frank let go of Gerard’s neck wearing a large smirk as he ran the tip of his tongue over the small purple mark he had made on his skin.
Frank giggled softly before sitting back up and resting his hands on Gerard’s chest giving him a smirk while mischief shone through his large green eyes.
“Fucking bitch” Gerard smirked.
“You love me really” Frank giggled brushing the hair he had thrown over Gerard’s face when he was messing it up.
“Don’t be so sure” Gerard glared making Frank pout. “Okay it’s your turn” Gerard grinned flipping Frank onto his back and holding his hands in the same position above his head.
Gerard grinned wickedly and managed to hold both of Frank’s wrists with one hand while his other slowly gripped the bottom of his shirt. Frank gave a shuddering breath as Gerard’s cold, soft skin touched his hip and began sliding up his body pulling the bottom of Frank’s shirt with it.
“Time to make my mark”
He pushed up Frank’s shirt all the way up to his neck, and smiled before trailing his fingers over the large tattoo that covered Frank’s hips and waist, and the large grenade surrounded by roses and what looked like strange wings of some sort sprouting from the sides which covered his chest.
He smiled at Frank one last time before lowering his head and attaching his teeth on Frank’s hip just above the elastic of his boxers.
Frank let out a whimper, closing his eyes as Gerard sucked against his skin making it bruise and purple.
“Your girlfriend better not get this kind of shit” he managed to choke out before letting out an extremely shaky laugh.
Gerard detached himself from Frank’s waist and smiled down proudly at the mark he had made.
“I’m just getting you back” Gerard told Frank who shrugged and smiled.
“Whatever you want to call it honey” Frank sighed and turned his attention back to the sky which was currently being obscured by trees. The sun light glittered slightly and Frank closed his eyes listening to the sounds around him, he could hear birds fluttering in the tree and rustling the leaves as they hopped from branch to branch twittering happily to one another, not a care in the world.
He smiled as Gerard let go of his hands and he crossed them beneath his head for a pillow for the second time, and then almost jumped as he felt Gerard’s fingertips tracing his lips.
“Frankie I’m sorry” Gerard mumbled softly.
“For what?” Frank whispered his eyes still closed, enjoying the sensation Gerard’s fingers were creating on his lips.
“Doing this” and Frank felt the fingers leave his lips “for flirting when I have a girlfriend!”
Frank opened his eyes as he felt Gerard’s weight move from his body, he looked over at Gerard and saw that he was sitting next to him with his legs crossed. Frank sat up and pulled his knees to his chest.
“Does your girlfriend know you’re bi sexual?” Frank asked quietly and Gerard shook his head.
“I can understand that” Frank smiled “it took a while for me to tell my mom I was gay…Kelsey helped me tell her…she was the first person I told”
Gerard turned and looked at him giving him the searching look with his eyes, Frank smiled.
“I don’t love her…I don’t want to tell her…because I don’t love her” Gerard muttered
“Why are you with her?” Frank asked and then raised his eyebrows slightly as Gerard let out a small chuckle.
“You don’t know her…she’s not…she can be cool sometimes…but she’s just…so controlling I can’t get out she so manipulative” Gerard spat the last words and ran a hand through his hair letting it fall back across his face “I’m sorry Frankie” he repeated.
“It’s cool Gerard…I …really like you though…I know that I’ve only known you for like two days and a half” Frank laughed slightly and the feeling elated him slightly, it was good to laugh. “I really do like you”
“I like you too Frankie” Gerard smiled moving his hand across the grass and resting his fingers on top of Frank’s.
“I can wait” Frank smiled blushing and linking his fingers through Gerard’s who turned and smiled serenely those green eyes sparkling with happiness.


[Author’s Note]: [ thankyou for reading >___
Sign up to rate and review this story