Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Childhood #2 - Pottytime Vampires

Chapter 1 - Big-Boy Pants

by thegayestgoth 2 reviews

Frankie, Gerard, and Mikey have to learn how to use the big-boy potty. But uh-oh...Frankie's scared! Why?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-04-12 - Updated: 2009-04-13 - 343 words

3Funny
"Hi Frankie! How are you today? Did You have fun at nursery school?" his Aunt Donna asked as his mom, Linda, dropped him off for the week.
Frankie nodded eagerly. 'Yop!" Frankie giggled. "i played blocks. It was fun. An' I got hicbugs."
Donna cocked her head. "Hic...bugs...?" Donna fixed Linda with a questioning stare.
"He means hiccups," she explained to Donna.
"Oh," Donna said.
Linda motioned for Donna to come closer. "He's wearing big-boy pants for the first time today." Donna nodded. "My two started yesterday," she laughed. "Mikey was so excited. Gerard was a bit harder, though."
Linda grinned knowingly. "Gotta run, Donna," Linda said, air-kissing her younger sister's cheek. "Thanks for taking him. Bye-bye, Frankie See you next week. Blow Mommy a bye-bye kissy!"
Frank slobbered into his left palm and blew, showering spit everywhere. "My-my, Mommy!" Linda drove away, waving. The sun shone brightly onto the pavement, highligting the grass.
"My-my?"
"Mommy go my-my."
"You mean bye-bye?"
"My-my! Whee!" Frankie spotted a tiny yellow butterfly and ran in circles trying to catch it by claping his hands. Donna stood, absent-mindedly watching the hyperactive child run around in circles. The wind ruffled through her blonde hair.
Frankie clapped again, a little too hard.
"Oh no! Frankie! You killed it!"
Frankie giggled and clapped his hands, killing the post-mortem butterfly some more. He then proceeded to spin around in circles only to fall facedown onto the sidewalk. He didn't move.
"Frankie! Oh, Frankie!" Donna sprinted to Frankie, then lifted him from the sidewalk. A yellow wing was sticking from out of his mouth. "Nummy!" Frankie said.
"Oh, Frankie," Donna wiped tears from her eyes and hugged him tightly. Frankie saw the tears on Donna's face. "No cwy, Omma Domma," then attempted to wipe the tears away, then planted a little baby kiss on Donna's cheek. "All better?" Frankie said. He then lovingly patted Donna's hair.
Donna hugged Frankie again. "Oh, Frankie," she said. "let's get you inside."


www.twitter.com/thegayestgoth - www.youtube.com/thegayestgoth - thegayestgoth@gmail.com
Sign up to rate and review this story