Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Childhood #2 - Pottytime Vampires

Chapter 3 - The Babysitter Is Held Responsible

by thegayestgoth 13 reviews

It's the babysitter's turn to deal with the kiddonkies!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-04-12 - Updated: 2009-04-13 - 1229 words

5Funny
Naptime.


Inside the nursery, little contented snores could be heard, that of resmebling a basket of puppies. Soft, midday sunlight crept quietly through the white lace curtains of the nursery windows. The white sunlight reflecting off the white carpeting, walls, and ceiling washed the room in a milky, bluish-white light, resembling the light right before daybreak. A tower fan stood in the corner oscillating, the speed on low. A toybox was in the corner, Legos spread out on the floor next to a plastic fireman's hat and broken stubs of crayons. The tower fan clicked in its oscillation.

One of the windows were open, a locked screen placed on it to allow the children to look outside by standing on a wooden stool, but also to ensure the child's safety. A breezed ruffled the curtains. The curtains swung hypnotically.

There were four cribs in the room. Three white, the other a natural cherrywood finish. (It was a hand-me-down from Matt Plessier's mother, who'd decided to give her son up for adotion). Gerard and Mikey, naturally, shared the first crib by the door. Ray slept in the crib parallel to Gerard and Mikey's. Frankie's crib was was under the second nursery window. Bob lay in the cherrywood crib in the corner near the toybox. The tower fan stood in the middle of the nursery.

Frankie stirred, then sat up. He surveyed the room. Somehow the little ragamuffin managed to climb out of bed and into Bob's, then mercilessly began poking him with a rattle.

Bob beaned Frank in the head with a teething ring. Frank yowled.

The others woke and began crying in protest of having their slumber disturbed and their naps shortened. Bob cried at his space evasion.

Fearing a spanking, Frankie scrambled back into his crib just as Billie Joe Armstrong, the 16-year-old neighbor boy from two blocks down, whom was babysitting that afternoon to earn a little cash for guitar lessons, came in to check on the little ones.

"Everone's crying, so they must have to potty," Billie Joe reasoned aloud.

Poor kid.

Billie Joe managed to get the boys' onsies undone, then seated on the potties.

That is, except for Frank.

Frankie launched into a tirelessy brilliant, epic, Golden Globe winning performance yet again, biting not only the other children, but also managed to give Billie Joe a glorious skin-breaker as a lovely souvenir of the afternoon. The others followed in rebellion.

Mikey tried to run away from Bob's gnashing gums.
Ray stood in the corner under the counter, shorts around his ankles, clutching Ticky for dear life and howling.
Gerard sank his teeth into Billie Joe's pant leg and wasn't about to let go.

Billie Joe sniffed (he was aware yet unconcerned about Gerard biting him, since Gee was only biting fabric, not Billie Joe's skin). He leaned over, checking Gee's pants. "Oh! We got a pooper!"

Gerard released the pant leg, looking up with with round, green, questioning eyes. "Pooper?"
Billie Joe nodded. "Yeah, pooper." He lifted Gerard.
"Pooper?"
"Yeah, you."
"You?"
"Not me. Me.[//]" Billie Joe pointed to himself, then Gerard.
"Me?"
Billie Joe laughed, spun around once, which made Gerard chortle gleefully. Gee's laugh was that of the tinkling of sleighbells. "Yes. You." Billie Joe kissed him on the cheek. "ME!" Gerard shouted. He tossed his hands above his head, waving his wands in the air like he just didn't care. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Gee squealed, revelling in the attention Billie Joe was giving him. Ever since Frankie had been around, Gee had been sort of shoved-to-the-side, though not carelessly. Gerard then planted a kiss a squishy kiss back, blinking adorably. Billie Joe gave Gee a wide grin and a wink. Gee tried to wink back, squishing his chubby cheek upward. "You know what, kid?" Billie Joe said. "You're all right." He gently pushed Gerard's right eyelid downward. "Now there's your first wink!" Billie Joe announced, smiling. "And girls like it when you do that."
"Wink!" little Gee cried, claaping his hands gleefully.

There was a crash. Ray shrieked as a bin of baby powder overturned itself onto Ray's head.

Bob had pinned Mikey down. Mikey was screeching, frantically trying to push Bob away, still desperately trying to avoid an unpleasant gum bite. Frankie was squatting in a corner, relieving himself.

Billie Joe sighed, laughed to himself, then carried Gerard to the changing table. The kids could run crazy for a few more minutes. Billie Joe pushed the bathroom door shut with his foot in case one of the anklebiters tried to escape. He'd noticed Frankie eyeing the doorway a moment ago. "I've got some mess to clean up, and bites to bandage," Billie Joe said to Gerard. "It's like you kids are vampires or something," Billie Joe shook his head amazedly, talking to Gerard all along as he wiped Gee's bottom with a baby wipe then powdering his cute little tooshie. "After all, the babysitter is held responsible."

Billie Joe reached down for a fresh diaper beneath the changing table. He ignored a clank, then the sound of spraying water behind him.

"A'sponsible!" Gerard cried. He began peeing, his round legs kicking. "Auuugh! Gerard![//]shouted Billie Joe, covering his face although some had already gotten in his mouth. Billie Joe frantically covered the spout with the diaper then wiped his face on his sleeve.
Gerard giggled delightedly as if he were playing a game and he'd won.

Even covered in baby pee and standing in a flooding bathroom, with two kids wrestling on a wet floor, one pooping in a corner, and the other howling covered in baby powder, Billie Joe still had his cheerful demeanor. Strapping Gerard to the changing table and stepping back, he surveyed the scene, and exploded into laughter.

That Frankie kid was one 2-foot ball of craziness.

"I know exactly how to get YOU to use that potty," Billie Joe said, then went back to finish changing Gerard, who'd somehow managed to poop again.



www.twitter.com/thegayestgoth - www.youtube.com/thegayestgoth - thegayestgoth@gmail.com



Nothing says "Good job, thegayestgoth!" like reviews and ratings. As for the next part of this story, I have no idea how Billie Joe is going to get Frankie to use the big-boy potty. The last time i worked on this story was Febrary 2009, on Friday the 13th. (And no, i don't believe in that crap.) But yes. I'm going to come up with something. I love leaving you guys here. Reviews and ratings please, on both parts, or I won't finish the story. Seriously, rate and review. I want to see what folks think about this, and to give me some ideas on how Billie Joe can get Frankie to use that potty. C'mon! Also, members of the MCRmy can check out my videos at www.youtube.com/thegayestgoth. Not to be confused with a person named Anontwosixty that has a fake account of all my videos. The fake account has a purplr background. MY profile has a picture of me with my mouth open as the background. So yeah. Check that out, subscribe, it's ggod stuff, and rate and review my stories. and watch out for publishamerica.com. do a google search on them and the word "scam" will pop up. RAte and review, rate and review, rate and review, I cannot say it enough. Peace, mah niggaz!
Sign up to rate and review this story