Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Seize the Day

Seize the Day

by frankismyhomefry 5 reviews

Seize the Day sets out on their first tour ever, supporting PATD. little did they know what was in store for them

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Published: 2009-04-09 - Updated: 2009-04-10 - 607 words

0Unrated
Seize the day
Chapter 1- Intro

You know that feeling you get when you’re not really awake but you are quite sleeping either? Then throw in an annoying band mate who is currently jumping on you like a kid at Christmas trying to get you to get your ass out of bed. Yeah that’s what I am feeling at the moment. I am Katy Osie, the lead singer of a band called Seize the Day. We are an all girls rock band that really is just a bunch of best friends making music together. The 5 of us met in college out Freshman year. Alicia is the only one of us who isn't technically in the band. We refused to leave her out of it so she is our manager for a lack of a better term. Basically is her excuse to boss us around. Annabel is our bassist. She’s got to be the most outgoing of us all. She practically stalked record labels until one agreed to sign us. Audrey is our Drummer. She was the first one of the girls that I met. She was my room mate in the dorms of the University. Last but not least is the one who is trying to wake my ass up, Harper. She is our guitarist.
“Ugh Haaarp leave me lone” I mumbles as I tried to push her away.
“Time to wakey! We are going on our first tour! Plus Bel went to Starbucks and Licia said we leave in 10” Harper said as she pushed me out of bed
“Fine I'm up” I said as I got off the floor. Luckily we were smart and packed our luggage into the van last night. I slipped on some flip flops and a sweatshirt before heading downstairs.
“Sleeping Beauty is awake” Harper yelled as she ran ahead of me.
“There better be caffeine or I’m kicking your ass Harp.” I said as I walked into the kitchen where all the girls were standing.
“Carmel Macchiato with soy milk on the counter” Annabel said
“You’re my savior Bel” I said. All the girls knew I wasn’t a morning person in the slightest form.
“So who are we touring with and for how long?” I asked as I sipped my coffee
“Panic at the Disco and 6 months. Some guy named Zack is going to meet us at the airport when we land in New York and take us to the hotel.” Alicia said. I have maybe only heard of this Disco band once to twice before. I couldn’t tell you the slightest thing about them. I didn’t really pay attention to popular music now days. I was more into the older stuff with a few exceptions here and there. I do know that Harper passed out when she found out we were touring with them.
“Fun. Shall we get going then” I said as I noticed it was time to leave… or at least the time Alicia said we needed to leave.
“ you girls sure you are ready for this. I mean this is a big thing, your first national and international tours back to back with the same band. This is huge” Alicia said
“Hell yes we are ready. Bring on the sexy fan boys” Harper said
“Uh no fan boys. But yes we are ready. We can do this” Audrey said as we were out the door and on our way. Little did we know the ups and downs that touring with Panic at the Disco would bring us.




Short and Sweet. More soon. I promise. Hope you all Like it.
Sign up to rate and review this story