Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Seize the Day

Chapter 2

by frankismyhomefry 3 reviews

Chapter 2 of Seize the Day

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-04-13 - Updated: 2009-04-13 - 1179 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Our flight from Chicago to New York could not have gone any slower. Time seemed to just drag on for me mainly because of my hate of being on planes. Once we landed and retrieved our luggage, we went in search of this Zack guy. We had no clue what he looked like, aside from Harper that is. Thanks to her we were able to find him fairly quick.
“Hello Ladies. I'm Zack hall, Panic’s security guard as well as yours for this tour. The boys are waiting to meet you all at the hotel” He said before leading us to a van. It was a short drive from the airport to the hotel. Once we got there, Zack gave us a room key so we could freshen up if we wished we were told to meet everyone in the hotel restaurant in an hour. Once we were in our room, I changed out of sweats and into a ripped up jean skirt and black tights. It was fairly hot outside so I wore a yellow tank top. After putting on basic eye makeup, brushing my hair into a pony tail and slipping my sandals back on I was done.
“ Girls I am gonna go smoke. Meet you down there” I said as I grabbed my cigarettes and left before Alicia could say anything. Once I was outside I lit one and let the nicotine take me over. That was until my phone started ringing.
“What do you want” I answered
“that’s no way to talk to your mother” the voice said
“ cause you are no mother to me. You stopped being a mother years ago. So can you just leave me the fuck alone and get out of my life already.” I yelled
“ no. not till you admit you lied. Everyone knows Randall didn’t rape you”
“When will you accept the truth! He raped me not once but twice, yet you still believe him over your own daughter. What kind of mother does that. Its no wonder why dad killed himself, your fucked in the head” I said as I hung up on her. Guess I should explain some huh. Randall is my stepdad. My mother cheated on my dad with him. as soon as my dad killed himself she married Randall. When I was 15 he raped me. He went to jail but not before my mother kicked me to the curb. Luckily my dad’s sister let me live with her till I got into college. The second time was 2 weeks into college. He was released from jail and came back for me. This time Harper found me afterwards on her way back from class. All of the girls helped me get him arrested for good and helped emotionally and psychologically nurse me back to health.
I threw my forgotten cigarette to the ground and wiped my tears away before heading inside. As I went to open the door, someone walked straight into me, sending me falling to the ground.
“Oh shit” I mumbled
“watch where the hell you are going” a man said. He had chocolate brown eyes. He was roughly 5’8 give and inch or so. He was wearing skin tight jeans , grey7 converse, a red tshirt and a brownish yellow blazer. Had not knocked me down and been rude I would have thought he has absolutely gorgeous.
“ excuse me you the one who ran into me you asshole” I said as I stood up.
“Uh huh sure. You know… prostitute district is a few blocks over. You lost?”
“Fuck you.”
“No thinks hunny. Don’t know what I would catch” he said as he walked away. I clenched my fists in anger and walked inside
“There you ….who the hell pissed you off?” Harper asked
“I’m fine”
“What happened. And don’t say nothing cause you look like you could kill right now” she said
“you know who called. Then proceeded to have this asshole knock me down and call me a prostitute.” I said.
“ I'm sorry to interrupt girls, three of the guys are in the restaurant. I’m off to find where our singer disappeared to.” Zack said before walking out of the hotel doors. Luckily for me Harper let the conversation drop there. We walked into the restaurant to see Audrey, Alicia and Annabel already sitting with three boys.
“You found her. I thought you ran off on us” Annabel said
“I told you all where I was going” I said
“ Welcome Ladies. I'm Ryan. Guitarist of Panic” a tall skinny boy said. I could see Harper swooning next to me which made me chuckle.
“Harper Deligatto, guitarist of Seize the Day” She said with a huge flirty smile.
“Katy Osie or Ryn as the girls call me” I said.
“This is Spencer and Jon. You’ll have to excuse Brendon. His girlfriend Tianna broke up with him again and he got moody and ran off” Ryan said
“ its cool” Harper said as we sat down. She sat in the open seat next to Ryan. I took the open seat next to Audrey. Right after we ordered our food Zack came back with the dude who knocked me down.
“Are you fucking serious?” we both said upon sight of each other. The whole group looked at up like we were from outer space.
“What?” Harper dared to ask
“That’s the dick who knocked me down and called me a whore” I said as I stood up.
“ did not. You ran into me. And it wasn’t a whore it was a prostitute, not that there is much difference. I’d both fit.” Brendon said. I started to go after him but stopped myself.
“I don’t care what the hell happened between you two, you are both going to sit down and stop yelling. Whether you like each other or not you are touring together so you better get use to it.” Zack said. The only two seats open where both between me and Spencer. Zack sat next to me with Brendon on the other side of him. I crossed my arms and glared at Brendon all through out breakfast.
“Once everyone is done we will head to the venue. The bus will be there after the show. There’s an issue with one bus so you will have to share a bus for the first few weeks of tour” Zack said
“Oh joy” I mumbled
“At least we aren't shoving your ass in a van” Brendon said
“No one was fucking talking to you”
“Hey now!” Zack said which made both of us shut up. I don’t know what it was but something about Brendon made me want to kick his ass yet kiss him at the same time. With this fighting it was sure to be a long tour. As much as I was looking forward to performing and getting to know Ryan, Spencer and Jon. I was really dreading all of the drama that was bound to happen between me and Brendon.
Sign up to rate and review this story