Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Seize the Day

Chapter 3

by frankismyhomefry 3 reviews

Chapter 3

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-04-15 - Updated: 2009-04-15 - 2585 words

1Moving
Chapter 3

2 weeks have passed since I left off. Us girls have gotten close to the boys, with the exception of Brendon for me. The girls all say that he is really sweet and funny if I would just get the chance to know him. but all the two of us do is fight. Some fights are worse than others. I don’t think we’ve held one single civil conversation. Zack has pretty much given up on telling us to shut up or doing anything about it and everyone else seems to just ignore us when we are in the midst of an argument. They all have seemed to paired off with each other which should have been expected with a bunch full of single boys and girls. Though Alicia and Zack are strictly professional and platonic, they are still attached at the hip. I knew the moment that we met Ryan, that him and Harper would end up getting together. Annabel and Spencer spend a majority of their time together roaming around whatever city we end up in. Same goes with Audrey and Jon, though I currently think there is more going on with those two than they are letting on. as of now though Harper and Ryan are the only out there official couple.
I was currently outside of the bus in the deserted parking lot trying to dance my frustrations out. Dancing has always been an emotional outlet for me right behind music. It usually allowed me to forget what my troubles were. Today it wasn’t working though. I finally gave up and just walked back onto the bus.
“I'm going for a walk” I said to whoever was in the lounge
“Mind if I come with?” Ryan said as he untangled himself from a sleeping Harper on the couch.
“Sure” I said
“Ryn be careful. And don’t be gone too long. We have to get ready soon” Annabel said as Ryan and I walked off the bus. We were blasted in the face by the summer heat.
“The girls are worried about you ya know” Ryan said once we were a good distance away from the bus.
“I know. Just got a lot going on in my head” I said
“Figured as much. Wanna talk about it?”
“its just… ok I know Harp told you about my past and stuff. Hell We’ve even talked about it. It just hate when she calls. I wish she would just leave me the hell alone you know. And don’t even get me started on shit with Urie. I don’t even know what the hell his problem is. He is the one who started everything by being an asshole. Its only been two weeks and we’ve don’t nothing but argue. Its getting old really quick and we still got 5 ½ months left. I honestly don’t know if I will be able to make it that long without killing him or just leaving.”
“You wouldn’t leave. You couldn’t do that to the girls. And please don’t kill Bren. I kind of need him. but you have got to give him some slack. He found out Tianna cheated on him again that day and he took it hard just like he does every time. Granted he had no right to say the shit he did, but im sure he really doesn’t mean it all.”
“If she cheats on him so much then breaks up with him, why does his dumb ass take her back?”
“No idea. He hates the idea of being alone. Just go easy on him today at least. Him and tianna broke up again. This time for good”
“why’s that?”
“He is the one who broke up with her this time. That’s never happened before.”
“Oh…bout time he grew a pair” I said before Ryan started laughing.
“What's funny?” I asked all confused.
“you and Brendon…its so obvious you two like each other. I'm ready for you all to just pounce on each other mid fight one day”
“Bull Shit. In case you haven’t noticed we cant be near each other without fighting.”
“your own fucked up way of flirting… oh come on its obvious you are attracted to each other”
“Yes he is physically attractive but that’s as far as it goes.” I said while looking away. I knew that I was lying to Ryan. I was more attracted to Brendon that I was even willing to admit to myself much less to anyone else.
“Sure. Whatever you say. You know he is attracted to you. you two would make a really cute couple.”
“Ry can we just drop this conversation. Its not going to happen ever. Brendon Urie and I are never going to get along and I wish everyone would just fucking realize that already” I sort of yelled.
“Ok Ryn calm down. Conversation dropped. So… are you excited for the show tonight?”
“yeah I am. We are finally getting our music out there. I’m still shocked at how many fans we have gotten in just two weeks.”
“I'm not. You girls are seriously amazing musicians.”
“we are playing a new one tonight that you all haven’t heard yet. At least Harper better not have showed you”
“What's the name of it?”
“Fix” I said as we reached the bus once again.
“There you two are. Have you ever heard of answering your phones? We have to get you into the venue. You girls go on in 45 min.” Zack said
“I didn’t think the show started till 6” Ryan said
“Yeah well the venue made us push it up an hour so get what you all need from the bus and lets go. Everyone else is inside already.” Zack said as be opened the bus door. Ryan and I climbed on and grabbed the things that we would need for the show. Zack then led us to our dressing rooms.
“I’ll be back to get you all at show time. Have Licia page me if you all need something” Zack said as I walked into the girls’ dressing room.
“I’m back bitches” I said when I walked in.
“Good we need to decide on a set list.” Audrey said
“Start with ‘Famous last words’. That will get the kids pumped.”
“How many songs do we get again?” Annabel asked
“45 min. so 8” Alicia said
“I say do ‘Baby I said fight fight’ last” I said
“ ok how about this. Famous Last Words, Reunion, Dreaming, Tether, I deserve this, Fix, Enough, then end with Baby” Annabel said.
“Sounds good to me.” I said as I started to get ready. My hair was already straightened so I left it down and put on some make up. I decided to wear a pair of grey skinny jeans, a white t-shirt that said ‘I love broke musicians’ with a keyboard on it. I added a vest and slipped on a pair of red converse just as Zack knocked on the door.
“10 minute heads up girls” he yelled through the door. we were all pretty much ready except Audrey who was tying her shoes.
“you all ready?” Alicia asked
“hell yeah. I’ve got a feeling its going to be a good show” Harper said as we all filed out of the room. Zack and all of the Panic boys were standing by the side of the stage when we got there. It has become custom fro0 the guys to hug us all before we go on stage with the exception of Brendon and I. We wouldn’t come near each other. So when he walked up to me I was a bit shocked. But it was what he said next that shocked me the most.
“Good luck out there.” He said before he flicked the tip of nose and walked away before anyone could even tell he was near me. I gave the rest of the guys hugs before Annabel and Harper were handed their instruments.
“Girls ready?” Alicia asked
“Lets do this” I said while jumping up and down.
“Zack hit the lights” Alicia said. Once the lights were out Audrey walked on stage to take her place at her drum set. The crowd was screaming louder than they ever have for us. Harper was the next to walk out followed by Annabel. I felt someone staring a whole through me so I turned around to find Brendon looking right into my eyes. He gave me a slight almost non existent smile before I ran on stage.
“What's up Cleveland Ohio!! How are you all doing?” I asked the crowd once I reached my mic. They let out a loud scream.
“Awesome Awesome. Well we are Seize the Day from Chicago. Are you all ready to get this party started?... Lets do this girls!” I said as Harper started the intro into Famous Last Words.
“ Oh Oh Oh ooooH Oh oh Oooh” I sang as I started jumping around.
By the middle of the set, the crowd was more into our performance than ever. They were actually singing along with us which shocked the hell out of us all.
“Damn Cleveland you all really know how to party. I just want to point out this chick in the front row right here in this purple shirt. She has been singing along and rocking out to every song. You rock hunny. Ok. We are going to slow things down a bit. Our lovely Katy is gonna play this next song on piano while I run and go like seabiscuit.” Harper said
“Harper Deligatto ladies and gentleman.” I said as I made my way to the keyboard that was on stage. Annabel and Audrey made their way over to stand with the boys.
“This is a song called ‘I Deserve This’. I hope you all like it” I said as I started the songs and the lights dimmed till the only thing lit was a single spotlight. This was one of my favorite songs to play. It was piano and vocals only which fit the mood of the song. I closed my eyes and really got into the song. The only think I could hear was the music and my voice. The girls always said I got extremely lost in this song which just added to the emotion behind it.
“Hey yeah, When the storm wakes up the clouds fall down and redesigns the jealous frown. Hey yeah, when the terrace fold the night turns cold we fight the dusk and then the gale. Hey yeah” I said as I played the final notes. The crowd erupted in cheers. I glanced up to see all of the panic boys cheering except Brendon. His eyes were locked with mine once again.
“ Thank you. What do you say we bring the girls back out?” I said as the girls filed back out on stage.
“Boys and girls, we have the awesome Audrey Cullen on the drums and the beautiful Annabel Wallace on the bass. Once again we are Seize the Day. Are you all ready to see Panic at the Disco” Harper asked
“Really that’s their name? I thought it was Losers at the square dance. Just kidding boys I love you” Annabel said which made us all laugh
“We’ve got a few more songs for you all this next one is a newbie that we’ve never done live so bear with is please. This is called ‘fix’” I said as Harper started the guitar intro.
“Another Friday night and I am talking to myself. Pulled on, pulled on. wanna call and fill the line a direct iv into my arm can you feel me? Make me happy. Complete, then drains down to partially and then deplete. Another Friday night and I am talking to myself. Pulled on. need my fix” I sang as I started moving around
“Im not gonna come around anymore, anymore. I’m not gonna come around anymore, anymore” Harper sang
“Another Friday night and I will join in with the rush. Crowded and distorted. Couple drinks I’ll make a call and blame it on the alcohol. Come and get me. Make me happy. Complete then drains out to partially and then deplete. Another Friday night and I just want you in my bed, contorted. You’re my fix” I sang
“ im not gonna come around any more any more. It’s hard not to come around. Feels so wrong, feels so wrong. I’m not gonna come around any more, any more” Harper, Annabel and myself sang as we finished the song out. The crowd went wild. I saw Ryan give me a thumbs up. We did one more song before we finished up with a song called Baby I Said Fight Fight. It was another one of my favorite songs that we have written. I don’t remember what we wrote it about it fits for my internal battle with liking Brendon and wanting to kick his ass.
“Ok Cleveland I want you to sing this part with me as loud as you can. On the count of four. You ready. 1..2…1,2,3,4…Baby I said fight fight and I meant it maybe we need some time along to regroup and apply all the laws of attraction maybe we need some time. What I really meant to say was I can feel it. I can feel it” I sang before I held the last note out.
“Thanks Cleveland you all rock” we all ran off stage. Audrey was a few seconds behind us after chucking her drum sticks to the audience.
“ That was UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE!” I yelled as I jumped on Alicia giving her a huge hug
“eww Ryn that’s gross” she said
“ so. The kids were singing back Licia. It was fucking amazing” I said as I started making her dance around with me
“ Congrats girls that was mind blowing.” Spencer said as he pulled my bouncing form into a hug
“ Go give Bels a big fat kiss. She digs you tons dude. Ask her out soon before someone else snatches her up” I said as I patted his head then jumped away from him
“what did you all do to the whore” Brendon said with a glare
“Fuck off Urie. You aren't ruining this feeling. Plus don’t you wish you knew. Jealous you cant get it?” I said before flipping him off
“We are so partying tonight. Club time” Harper said as Ryan pulled her close to him.
“Hell yeah. Boys come with?” Audrey said causing me to notice she was on Jon’s back
“ For sure. Meet us at the bus after the show” Jon said
“Lets go get dolled up. We are going to look hot tonight” I said
“ try all you want. Wont work” Brendon said
“Keep telling yourself that Urie” I said before blowing him a kiss and skipping to the dressing room.


A/N"Your text to link...":


Ok you all. Ive added the songs that the girls play on this site. These are actual songs by 2 bands that I have worked with.. You can download them or just listen to them on there. Some of them don’t have titles though so check out the list here:

Track 3 – Fix
Track 8- Reunion
Track 11- Tether

Here is the link to the songs. http://www.4shared.com/dir/14538600/6ec78b22/sharing.html
Sign up to rate and review this story