Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

Chained Escape

by xx__ilovemikey__xx

Gerard gets his 'surprise'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-04-14 - Updated: 2009-04-14 - 1980 words

?Blocked
A/N: I am sooo sorry for the hugely long wait! My head has got more fucked up than usual lately by something and this isn’t my best writing cause I’m not really that happy with it but I hope you all don’t hate it or me too much. Thanks so much for the reviews on my first chapter. They made me smile like and idiot J reviews would be muchly appreciated for this one and I promise I wont make you all wait as long next time.
Xoxo Stazzia


Gerard’s POV

The constant cheering rang through my ears as everyone gazed up at the stage in front of us. A few shadows stepped out from the curtain but I was unable to make them out properly in the dim lights surrounding the stage. And then it clicked. How I could have been so stupid as to fall for it, I will never know. I was in a damn whore house. I was going to kill my brother. No wonder he hadn’t told me where we were, I would have never gone, and with good reason.

This wasn’t me at all. I wasn’t a naturally sociable person and I definitely had no need to come here, whether it was for my brother or not. I shot him the best glare I could across the table but all he did was wink back, infuriating me more. The lights had now brightened upon the stage and I could see the three girls prancing around, wearing barely anything and winking at the audience that seemed to lap it up, thoroughly enjoying the show.

I should have just sat and enjoyed it with them, waited it out and left as soon as it ended but I just couldn’t. If anything, it bored me. It could have had something to do with the fact that I was gay but even as I sat, trying to imagine that the girls were in fact guys instead, I still didn’t find it even remotely captivating in the slightest. Mikey knew fine well I was gay, so why he bothered bringing me here, unless to try in a last effort to turn me straight, I had no ideas. That was until ‘the main feature’ as Ray called it, appeared.

The cheers increased as another shadow was added to show. It moved gracefully to the centre stage and the spotlight lit up brightly, momentarily blinding my sight. It darkened again, the side lights brightening and I could make out the figure.

My jaw dropped at the sight in front of me, although I was aware of it, I was far too preoccupied to close it. I had never seen anyone so flawless. He had a small, if slightly cheeky, smirk fixed on his face. He couldn’t have been very old, possibly a few years younger than me and definitely young to be working somewhere like this. His hair was dark brown and curtained one side of his face, falling into his eyes ever so often then he would flick it carefully away, only for it to fall back out of place again. It was his eyes that caught my attention the most. They were a golden honey color and sparkled brightly every time the lights caught them but there was something lingering in them, behind the false smile. Sadness maybe? He couldn’t possibly be happy working here but it must have been his choice. Fear? What could he be scared of?

“Gee, try to keep your mouth shut at least. I’d rather not be sitting at the table with a brother that looks like he has some kind of problem. Ew look your drooling everywhere!” Mikey’s irritating voice broke my thoughts, my cheeks burning as people stared. I shot him a glare and he turned around on his chair, choosing to ignore me.

The boy continued to dance around the stage and I managed to tear my eyes away from his long enough to see what he was wearing. He had tight black jeans on and a studded belt. There were glittering chains hanging from his belt that looped with others and shimmered in the lights. He wasn’t wearing a shirt but there were more chains hanging across him and intertwining with his arms. His skin was the beautiful; slightly tanned and decorated in tattoos that glistened perfectly. He was gorgeous.

The three girls that surrounded him left the stage and made their way through the audience, each of them picking one of the men and one of them taking Mikey’s hand. He chuckled, a huge grin spread across his face as he followed them back to the stage. I watched in disapproval for a few moments as the girl that had chosen him rubbed herself against him to the music on the stage. When I unfortunately witnessed his pants beginning to grow, I snapped my vision away with an inappropriate vision in my mind.

I brought my sight back to the boy that still remained centre stage, contently feeling myself melt into his honey eyes. He turned his gaze to mine, our eyes locking for a moment before the smirk reappeared on his face and he made his way towards me, stepping down from the stage. I began panicking. I didn’t want him near me, I didn’t want him or anyone to notice I was even here. I was just gonna wait till the show was over then I could go home.

He stopped dead in front of me, holding out his hand to me. Without thinking, and cursing myself afterwards for doing it, I took his hand. I let him lead me back to the stage. I didn’t quite understand what I was doing. I hated any sort of publicity, let alone being on a stage in front a load of horny forty year olds and some beautiful angel boy that probably thought it was funny that I was getting so panicked about the situation.

He ground his hips lightly into mine and I had to stifle back a moan, desperately wanting to leave before anything embarrassing happened to me. He placed his hands on my hips, swaying with me and dancing his fingers up the inside of my shirt; over my hips, waist, ribs. I attempted to fix my stare on his eyes, trying to concentrate on not letting his delicate touch affect me. He smiled back at me and his hand left my waist, taking my hand again and waving to the upset audience before leading me off the stage and up the dark staircase at the back.

We walked along the narrow corridor that had what appeared to be various rooms on either side. I wanted to say something to him, make some sort of conversation, but I couldn’t seem to come up with anything that was remotely decent. What do you even say in this kind of situation? Was I just supposed to keep my mouth shut?

We stopped at one of the doors on my left with the number thirty one written in gold against the murky white paint. The boy opened the door and led me into the room. There was a large bed in one corner with thin sheets covering it, a small table and a closet at the other side of the room. It wasn’t much but I guessed it was all he could have and I got the impression he didn’t like it much either.
“Its Gerard right?” the sound of his voice echoed through the room, startling me slightly but what a beautiful voice it was; slightly timid which surprised me because of the job he had.
“Y-yeah” I stuttered back. He seemed to stare at me for a moment, as if he just wanted to talk to me instead but I knew my brother had paid him for something and he didn’t have much of a choice.
“I’m Frank” he purred, stepping closer to me and snapping back to the boy I had seen on stage; concealing his thoughts although the lurking feelings still remained in his eyes.
His hands returned to my waist and his lips found the side of my neck, his tongue lightly tracing a path down to my collar bone. I felt him smile as a moan escaped my lips and my breathing quickened. He pushed me back gently so I fell onto the bed, his fingers wandering down towards my chest, unbuttoning my shirt and my belt. Frank pulled away for a moment, grinning down at me as he took off a few of the chains that were wrapped around his body and winding them tightly between my wrists and the headboard of the bed so I was unable to move my hands away.

All I could do was gaze up at him, letting out a few whines of protest, desperately wanting him to relieve me of the growing bulge in my pants. His fingers lightly brushed my hips, sliding my jeans down as I attempted to free my hands so I could touch his glistening skin and take in every inch of his body as he was doing to me but it proved no use.
His fingers clasped a hold of my boxers, pulling them slowly down to meet my jeans at my ankles and letting his warm breath brush over my hard member, teasing me beyond belief.

He continued to dance his fingers delicately up my thighs until he pressed his hands firmly on my hips, pushing them into the bed so I couldn’t move. I met his eyes for a moment, seeing the dark lust that clouded the sadness that had previously been there. His tongue lightly met with my tip, swirling around me and producing satisfied moans from my lips.
“Fuck…Frank!” his mouth closed fully over me, his teeth grazing over my skin slightly, almost sending me over the edge. My hands rattled noisily against the chains that kept me from moving as I screamed for release and Frank’s pace quickened, bringing me closer and closer.

“God Frank….I’m g-gonna,” it was too late. He swallowed every bit of me and looked up to meet my breathless form. Something in his eyes told me he didn’t want me to leave but I didn’t know what else to do. He freed my hands as I caught my breath and managed to get redressed. I could feel his gaze burning a hole in my back but I chose to ignore it, knowing if I met his eyes once more, I would see the pain and fear that I couldn’t stand to witness.

I stood up once I was fully dressed, unsure of what to do and he gave me a small smile and walked towards me, his golden eyes filled with pain again. He wrapped his arms tightly around me. Why was he hugging me? Was that right? He was shaking slightly but I couldn’t tell if he was just cold or not. Somewhere like this couldn’t have been heated very well anyway.

He stood on his tiptoes, attempting to reach my ear as his soft whisper echoed around the room.

“Help me….”

----------------------------------------

A/N: Okay so I have a tiny problem with this now cause I don’t actually know what is going to happen next. Not even an idea so I am extremely open to ideas. And the more ideas I get, the quicker the next chapter so feel free to let me know where you want this to go. J
Xoxo Stazzia
p.s. if you have an uber special idea and want it as a surprise then email me.
stazz@t-mobile-sidekick.co.uk
Sign up to rate and review this story