Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pevie

What Rhymes With Pazzy

by moocow 4 reviews

How bout secks? No? Oh well.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-04-14 - Updated: 2009-04-14 - 2965 words

1Hot
Sorry it's taken forever. I didn't want to rush it, though Izzy is holding a gun to my head again. Enjoy

*

Pete’s breath was intoxicating as it landed on the nape of my neck the following morning. With every wisp of air, I felt my breathing go unsteady, slight shivers crawling up my spine. I let a deep breath slip from my lips and slowly, slid open my eyes, finding the room still dark for being the next day. I figured Pete had shut the blinds and pushed the thought away. I closed my eyes again, only for Pete to shuffle a little closer, his grip on my waist tightening momentarily before he shifted his hand across my waist, his fingers spreading across my stomach. I clenched in lightly, and with that movement, he sighed out contently, before fully wrapping his arm around me, tucking his hand under my side.

“Good morning,” Pete’s voice was low and I hummed in response, tilting my head a little more into the pillow as his lips made contact with the skin below my ear, leaving a gentle kiss. As he pulled away, I moved my head to try and look at him, but figured it would be better to roll over to face him. Opening my eyes, I looked up at him, finding a bright smile on his face. I couldn’t help but smile back, but still felt fairly confused about how any of this happened.

“You feeling ok?” he asked curiously. I nodded once, but still moved my right hand to my left arm, rubbing at the area around the bandage covering my wound. Pete frowned a little and moved his arm from my back to lightly cover his hand over the bandage, locking eyes with me as he did.

“I think I wasn’t supposed to sleep on it,” I whispered, offering a sheepish smile. Pete nodded understanding, before glancing back at it.

“I still can’t believe what you did,” he spoke softly, locking his eyes with mine again. I blinked, feeling a little uncertain about a response. Pete breathed out again and moved his hand to my face, where he ran a thumb across my cheekbone. I chewed on my lip nervously and closed my eyes, feeling rather intimidated by his stare. He shuffled closer yet again and I let my breath hitch as he kissed my forehead lightly.

“Pete,” I voiced, only for him to respond by pressing his lips to mine. He held onto my face a little tighter, moving his hand to curl around my head so he could bring me closer. He broke away a moment later and I hesitated before letting my eyes open, finding his baring so deep into mine, almost scaring me.

“Ev, you know I care about you, right?” he assured, my head only moving in a small nod. He smiled and brought me a little closer. “Good,” I observed him as he closed his eyes, his breathing becoming steady as he comforted himself. My stomach growling suddenly startled the both of us. Pete looked down at me, amused and I stifled my own laugh by bringing my lip into my mouth.

“I think I might be too hungry to snuggle,” I suggested and Pete smirked, before breaking away. I rolled onto my back, and watched as he slid out from under the sheets and felt a blush heat up my face as he stood naked next to the bed, looking at the ground, trying to find his boxers. I looked away bashfully, leaning up and pushing back my hair as it fell forward, while still holding up the sheets to cover my chest. Pete looked over once he had pulled on his boxers and offered a soft chuckle.

“Somebody’s a little shy,” he mocked jokingly and I further chewed on my lip, bowing my head down to avoid his stare. His legs became visible on the other side of the bed and I glanced up as he sat down on the edge, leaning over to catch my eyes. “Hi,” he chirped and I giggled, wrapping my arms around my knees to keep the sheet up.

“Sorry, I just…”

I paused, and made the stupid decision to keep my virginity (or there lack of, as of last night) situation a secret. Pete peered at me suspiciously before looking down at the ground and laughing to himself. I looked over at well and pursed out my lips as he leaned over and picked up my discarded bra, holding it out to me with a large grin. I laughed as well, taking it and moving it towards me. Pete looked expectant, but I eyed the space behind him and he skewed his mouth to one side before standing up, and walking towards the end of the bed, where he kept his back to me as he picked up his jeans, observing them before starting to put them on. I smiled lightly as his respect before hooking my bra on and shifting to lean over the side of the bed and grab my panties. I stood up after this and shuffled over to where Pete was, finding my jeans on the ground next to his shirt. He glanced at me once, and I noted the blush that crept up his neck. He leaned over after this, and grabbed the rest of the pile of clothing, placing it on the bed. I pulled on my jeans first, before my cami and opted to sit down on the foot of the bed as Pete finished buckling his jeans.

“So,” I voiced and Pete looked at me, perking up his eyebrows.

“Huh?” he mumbled and sat next to me. I was about to mention something about last night, wanting a few answers to how it happened, but decided to change the subject.

“Should we get food?” I asked. Pete seemed a little disappointed, but nodded.

“Yeah,” he grinned. “We still have that date to go on, huh?” he brought up and I thought for a moment, realizing that was the reason Pete had even entered the coffee shop while Paul was there. I nodded once, finding Pete in slight thought. “I’m going to make you breakfast,” I raised an eyebrow.

“Uh, ok,” I peered at him curiously. “But where?” I asked. Pete grabbed at my hand and stood up, dragging me with him.

“Your house, of course,” he looked down, bashfully before continuing. “We can watch Star Wars, eat and be romantic,” he suggested. I was still a little nervous of his intentions, and with that my feelings, but decided I would flatter him for now and find out what was really going on later.

“That sounds nice,”

*

Patrick was a little confused when he woke up, finding a rather frazzled and very much naked Izzy laying halfway over him. He raised a lazy eyebrow before creasing them together and watching as Izzy leaned up, observing his face. He grinned stupidly.

“Is this a dream?” he questioned. Izzy raised an eyebrow before leaning forward and pushing her lips to his.

“Does it matter?” she whispered, breaking away slightly, but leaving her face dangerously close to his. “I’m naked, isn’t that what you wanted?” Patrick felt his eyes widen as she leaned back showing off that very fact. He gulped hard, feeling his hormones running fairly rapidly.

“We didn’t…uh…” he trailed off and found Izzy giggling a little before shaking her head.

“Not yet, at least,” she lowered her eyes and Patrick glanced down as well, feeling himself blushing at the sight of his apparent arousal. “We can now,” she spoke seductively and leaned up on her knees, straddling him for a moment. Patrick gripped her hips, stopping her from going on.

“Izzy,” he felt his breath shutter. “I uhm,” he gulped again. “I’m a virgin,” he spoke honestly. Izzy simply shook her head, kissing him again and lingering.

“Don’t worry, I like virgins,”

Patrick felt his breath hitch up as she spoke and let his hips buck up right after as she lowered herself over him, her body leaning backwards making him slide even further inside. He suddenly felt in a dream-like state as she worked, and closed his eyes, letting the ecstasy take him over…

Patrick snapped open his eyes with a start, his whole body jerking forward and as he looked around him, found only the living room of his house. He sat up slightly and observed the couch he was laying on and instantly felt the blush rising to his cheeks as he realized he had just dreamed Izzy and him participating in the act. He shook his head, and heard yet again the thing that had woke him up to begin with as the doorbell sounded. He slowly stood up, but found both Izzy and Ashley running down the stairs. He looked to them and they shared the same frantic look.

“It’s Evie!” Ashley announced, waving her phone around. She went to the door while Izzy trailed around the couch to sit next to Patrick. He gulped at her arrival and raised an eyebrow.

“I’m not dreaming, right?” he mumbled. Izzy glanced at him and giggled before reaching over and pinching him. He winced as he felt it, but sighed, figuring that this reality was better regardless.

Pete and I entered the Stump household, and within five seconds, I had been shifted from friend to friend, earning multiple hugs from everyone of them. When Pete and I got to my apartment, I had found a note from Ashley, her stating the lot of them were at Patrick’s house all spending the night so that they all saw me in the morning. Thankfully though, none of them took the fact Pete and I were together further than the fact we were together. Both of us seemed relieved. Joe seemed to be the only one glancing at me every once and a while, but was soon distracted by Ashley as she sat in his lap on the couch.

“So what are we doing tonight?” she voiced and Joe perked up his eyebrows in excitement.

“We still are meeting Andy tonight to talk band stuff, right?” Joe asked, looking at Pete. Pete shrugged from next to me on the loveseat and scratched at his neck in thought.

“Well, if we do, it would have to be at the club, that way afterwards we can rehearse of something,” he mentioned. I felt out of the conversation again, and found Izzy making eyes at me, Ashley glancing over as well. I then realized that they probably did have questions for me but were saving them for the right opportunity.

“How does that sound?” Joe looked to us and I shrugged, still not really understanding what he was asking.

“Good,” I mumbled, and sighed as Pete wrapped an arm around my shoulder, bringing me into a small hug.

“I’ll take you and the girls back to your place so you can get ready then, yeah?” he questioned. I nodded once, and figured that the plan was simple. Patrick even clarified it.

“So we are all meeting up tonight to go to the club, to meet this Andy person and then rehearse?” he verified. Joe nodded.

“Then get drunk,” he added on. I rolled my eyes, but laughed as Ashley high-fived him.

“Halleluiah to that, brother!”

*

The club that night was packed, and I couldn’t deny the fact that I was a little nervous as I made my way back from the bar to our table, finding several guys watching me as I went on my way. I figured it might have been my sling, but the only thought that came up was the fact I was a girl, who was hurt already, which meant I was easy to hurt again. Pete noticed my small frown as I sat down, and looked to me the minute I scooted in next to him.

“You ok?” he yelled a little over the music and I nodded once, taking a small sip of my daiquiri. I peered across the table to see Joe engaged in conversation with a new looking guy, glasses outlining his eyes and hair a little shaggy, but not that long. He glanced away from Joe to look at me as well and offered a rather handsome smile. I grinned back, but gulped as Pete raised a curious eyebrow, before leaning back into the booth. I wondered about him for a moment before leaning over the table to grip his hand in a greeting as he did the same.

“I’ve met everyone else but you,” he voiced and I nodded, our hands shaking up and down. “I’m Andy,” I nodded once, instantly remembering that he was the drummer that Pete was talking about.

“The drummer,” I paused as his eyebrows shot up. “I’m Evie,” our hands broke away, but I stayed leaned over the table, a little giddy. Andy peered curiously at me, and I noted Joe turning from the conversation to talk to Ashley.

“How do you know?” Andy wondered. I smirked.

“I’m physic,” I joked. Andy raised an eyebrow before I poked Pete, who seemed a little out of the loop of the conversation. “No, this one told me,” I added. Andy nodded, understanding before snapping his eyes to Ashley who had started to laugh out at something Joe had said. I looked at her too.

“What?” I asked. Ashley shook her head, laughing.

“Oh we are just talking about the fact that Patrick is a little inexperienced in the bedroom department,” Joe spoke. I pursed my lips together.

“That’s not that funny,” I mumbled, only for Ashley to wave her hand at me, rolling her eyes. I knew what was next. I prepared myself by leaning back into the booth, watching as Pete opted to move forward to grab his drink.

“You gotta loose it sometime,” Ashley joked and I felt my breath escape my lungs, extremely embarrassed. Ashley turned back to Joe, ignoring Pete as his eyes snapped to me. I gulped and shifted my eyes from him to the others who were now engaged in another conversation before back to Pete.

“Yeah,” I breathed before excusing myself with the ever lame, “I need to use the bathroom,”

Just as I was around the corner, and out of eyesight of the table, a hand wrapped around my elbow, and I hesitated before turning to see a very serious Pete.

“Evie,” he spoke and I gulped again, looking down at my shoes momentarily.

“Don’t make a big deal out of this,” I whispered. Pete seemed to hear me over the music and shook his head.

“Why didn’t you tell me last night that it was your first time?” he questioned, lifting my chin up to lock eyes with me. “It was your first time, right?” I slowly began to nod, and found Pete’s lips parting in amazement. “Ev…”

“I’m sorry,” I breathed and shook my head again. “I…” I let my breath hitch. “Pete,”

“Hmm?” I looked to the side, nervously before locking our eyes.

“What was last night to you?” I questioned. Pete’s eyebrows perked up and he gulped once before sighing out.

“Honestly Ev, I don’t know,” he raised our linked hands and stared down at them. “All I know is that it wasn’t just sex,” I felt my heart leap at his sentence, but not towards something good. I was beyond nervous now, I was anxious, and on the brink of puking up my guts due to the magnitude of his feelings. I didn’t know what to tell him.

“Pete,” I spoke his name again and he chewed on his lip as he stared at me. “I-” I stalled, feeling my breathing getting heavier.

“Evie, I really have feelings for you, you know,” he whispered and brought me closer, resting his free hand on my cheek. I closed my eyes and felt them stinging with guilty tears. I broke away before he could plant a kiss and when I finally looked at him, I found a broken man. “What’s wrong?” he asked and reached out for my hand again. I yanked my hands up to my chest and shook my head softly.

“I’m sorry Pete,” I breathed and watched as realization hit him, his expression changing from confused to hurt.

“Wait…Ev…” he gulped and shook his head in disbelief. “Last night…” he trailed off and I looked down at the ground.

“Happened, and I can’t change that,” I glanced up at him and watched as he stood slumped slightly, probably dumbfounded by the fact I was doing this. I was confused as well. “I…” I locked eyes with him again. “I just don’t feel the same way as you do, Pete,” Silence fell over us and for a moment I thought he was going to plead with me as his eyes hazed over, but shockingly found him nodding not a moment later.

“Ok,” he mumbled. I raised an eyebrow and let my breath go, perplexed.

“OK?” I asked. Pete nodded and turned.

“Yeah,”

I lagged in a response but after processing what he was saying, I nodded my head. He forced a friendly smile before fully turning his back to me and walking back the way he came. Instead of continuing my journey to the bathroom, I leaned against the nearest wall and let a sob rock through my body. I had no idea if I had made a choice that would be good in the long run, or the biggest mistake of my life
Sign up to rate and review this story