Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Return To LA

Chapter 1

by Snow-Angel 0 reviews

Things have changed...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-04-17 - Updated: 2009-04-18 - 713 words

0Unrated
Nicole’s POV

Oh God! I’ve only been away for 2 years and look at the changes they’ve done! That building over there, it's the first time I see it. Oh, and a new park! That’s so awesome! They’re finally taking NATURE into consideration here.

“You seem to be new to Los Angeles, miss,” the taxi driver said, looking at me through his front mirror.

“And what makes you think so?” I questioned curiously.

“You’re looking around as if you’ve never seen LA before,” he explained.

“Yeah… I’ve been away for two whole years,” I added, remembering the life I had here before I left.

“There we are miss, that’ll be 5.60” the driver said pulling in front of a hotel, the one I was staying in.

“Thank you,” I handed him his money and went down, as he helped with my luggage.

After checking in and being led to my room, I sat there, worried about every being able to find an apartment with an affordable price in a city like LA.

“Ohhh… I know!” I said out loud to then realize I was alone. I picked up the phone, got my handbook out of my bag, and dialed Jason, my best friend’s number.

“Hello…” I heard a female’s voice say.

“Hi, is this Jason’s place?” I asked, not sure whether he still lived there or not.

“Yes,” that voice sounded pissed off. “Just a sec.”

I waited as I heard Jason’s name being called aggressively. Then I heard him ask her who that was as he picked up the phone and said: “Jason speaking…”

“Jason!” I exclaimed waiting to see if he’d recognize me.

“Uhhh… hi…” he said. “What can I do for you?” He then asked as I heard that female’s voice next to him ask about who I was.

“I need a favor,” I said, willingly not wanting to tell him who I am.

“NICOLE?? NICOLE is that you??” I started laughing at his reaction, hearing the voice next to him getting mad, asking: “who’s Nicole? Nicole who?”

“Shut up for a second, will you?” Jason then said to add: “Not you, Nicole,”

I laughed: “I know… wow… you haven’t changed!” I said. I heard him laugh a huge, endless laugh. “You’re awesome, but I have changed like hell, Nicole! Tell me though, where are you calling from? Still in the Middle East?”

“No! I’m in LA! I was actually calling you, knowing that you are very familiar with apartments and all here, and I…” I stopped as he interrupted me saying: “ Say no more! “

“Jason! Come on we’re going to be late!” that female’s voice was heard again.

“You know what? I’m throwing a party tomorrow night, why don’t you come over and we’ll talk about everything!” He added.

“Oh… uh, yeah uh, sure!” I wasn’t really sure, but Jason is one of my best friends here in LA, and I really missed him.

“OK! I’ll see you tomorrow then! Oh and, I have a special guest coming over too!”

“Really? Who?” I asked obliviously.

“Oh come on, you know… your ex boyfriend mr. Gerard!” Jason laughed then added: “We have A LOT to tell you, I’ll see you at my place 9 pm sharp! Don’t be late!”

“JAAAASOOON” I heard that voice in the background again, right before he hung up.

Wow… Gerard… it’s been 2 years! I can’t believe it’s been so long! Actually, I can’t believe my heart is racing just by thinking about it! We were such a great couple! And me… I had to go “find myself” and help the poor in the Middle East. Not that I regret it though. All my girlfriends used to tell me they wished their boyfriend treated them the way Gerard treated me, and I let it all slip away, just like that… I hope he doesn’t hate me now, for leaving all of a sudden. I shook that fairytale out of my head, and started unpacking, trying not to wonder too much about what Gerard has done during this time, where he is now, How he’s like…
Sign up to rate and review this story