Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Chaos on the other side

Chaos on the other side

by SapphireZ 0 reviews

Sapphire survives the Chaos in her Village. She asks Sonic for help in saving her family and make things right again. Later they try to find out why Robotnick would want to attack Sapphire's Vill...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Amy Rose, Dr. Robotnik, Knuckles, Miles "Tails" Prower, Sonic, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-03-28 - Updated: 2006-03-29 - 784 words

-1Illiterate
Note : I'm sorry if I have any flaws with my writing, I'm not really good at Writing, but I hope to get better at it. If you want to critique my writing, feel free to, but please be nice about it. Thanks.

Disclaimer : All character's belong to Sega,except for SapphireZ and her family.

Family members include : Topaz , sister, Mystick, friend, Mother, Father, Uncle, and Brother. The only family related member owned by Sega would be Robotnick, her evil distant cousin.


Note : I'm sorry if part of my story makes no sence. I'm currently stuck with a Writer's block and I'm going through all my chapters, reading them over and re editing them, taking out things that don't make sence or rearranging sences so that they flow better. Pls note that I'm not a proffessional or anything, at least I don't believe to be good at it and Iam very shy when it comes to sharing my stories. But I am trying to write better. Suggestions and advice is nice, and it encourages me to keep going, thanks.


Chapter 1

Sapphire's heart was pounding, her breathing became heavy, as she put her hands down, touching the heating graass with her fingertips. "Run Sapphire!" She heard her Mother scream with a scratchy throat.
She didn't understand why her parents wanted her to run, she couldn't run and leave them behind. How hard can that be for them to understand?
Sapphire forced herself to stay, grabbing onto a Vine swinging in the air, a few feet away from her, reaching down her left hand for her sister Topaz to grab onto. When she picked her up from the ground, she put her onto a tree where it was safe.
"Run." Sapphire orderd.
"I can't!" Topaz cried
" By the time I come back, you can be trapped again." Sapphire explained.
"No I wont!" Argued Topaz.
"Run!!" Sapphire yelled.
Sapphire watched her sister run away in hopes that everything will be alright. She reached out her left hand again , reaching for her brother, waiting for him to grab on. A stream of nervouseness ran through her when she heard the Vine crack apart. "Oh crap!" She whisperd to herself.
"Common!!!" She screamed, at her brother. " Don't be a chicken!!" She tried to encourage him, chicken was always a good phrase to get him to do things he didn't want to do. Not that he was never really a chicken but becuase he hated it when her sister called her one. It also depends on the situation they were in. Her brother grabbed a hold of Sapphire's hand, while reaching up, the Vine was breaking again. She put him in a safe place and he thanked her for saving his life. Sapphire hugged him and tears were running down her eyes and then watchd her brother run away.
Thw Vine snapped apart right after she grabbed onto the Vine for the third time, this time she was trying to do something differant for her parent's and her Uncle, but it was too late. She was forced to join them in the ring of fire. The burning hot fire made her choke, barely breathing, she felt her Father grabbing onto her shirt collar, yanking her towards him.
"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER???" He screamed with that angry tone.
"I had to fallow my heart!!!" Sapphire managed to say.
"Do you realize, what you just did?" Her Father continued on screaming, as if the fire was invisable to him.
"I don't understand, what I would have lost by saving my sister and brother, we have a secret place to hide, and we can use it in a time like this." Sapphire yelled. "Why risk, the chance that they might not make it?" Sapphire questioned.
"ENOUGH!" Her Mother pitched in.
"WE HAVE TO ESCAPE NOW, SAPPHIRE PLEASE LISTEN TO US, YOU CAN ESCAPE NOW,
DON'T WORRY ABOUT US!"
Her Mother explained.
"I'm not leaving unless I know your gonna be alright!" More tears ran down her face.
"Sapphire, we will be fine!" Her father whiped a tear from her cheek. He continued.
"We know how to save ourself, don't worry about us!"
"Now please, save yourself!" Immediatly Sapphire slowly walked away, looking behind her, to see her parent's trying to find a way out of the fire.
As soon as she was about to escape, Robotnick came down , trapping her family into a cage. "Muahahaha!!!" He luaghed and then vanished before she knew anything else, knowing that there was nothing she could have done now, but to go to far outta her way to seek help and she knew the right place to seek help from Sonic the Headgehog.





Sign up to rate and review this story