Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Chaos on the other side

Chapter 2

by SapphireZ 0 reviews

Sapphire arrives in Mystic ruins, just now meets Sonic and Knuckles.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Characters: Knuckles, Sonic - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-03-28 - Updated: 2006-03-29 - 746 words

-1OOC
Disclaimer : All characters belong to Sega, except for the ones that I made up. See the front page for a list of character's that I made up.
Thank you.


Chaos on the other side


Chapter 2


Awakening from her nap which was more like passing out, she asked herself silently "Where am I?"
When she noticed a fight not far ahead, she tried to determine who was in the fight, she didn't want to bardge in just yet, not wanting to create any trouble between the two and get herself cuaght up in the middle.
"Sonic?" She asked, hearing a familiar voice.
A friend she hasn't seen in years, her long lost pal, the one that she was hanging with when they were younger, the one that always told her about Eggman and about doing what's right, the one that talked to her about anything and would listen to whatever she wanted to say. The only guy that ever cared about anything that was on Sapphire's mind.
She didn't exspect to see him so soon, only in Station Square, not here, not anywhere else, other then Station Square, she didn't even know where she was, silance came over her.
"Saph? Is that you?" Sonic
asked. He was curiouse about what another Enchidna was doing right next to them , not making a motion, sound or anything.
Sapphire had nodded her head, while looking slightly over Knuckle's, she can see that Knuckle's fits were ready to punch him, like a Bullet being triggerd to shoot at any minute, trying to win his Emeralds back.
"You know this
trash?" It was obviouse, the only race he cared about was his own. Any other Enchidna around him, was an Alian.
"Yes I know her." Soic yelled.
"Would you let go of me?" Sonic blinked his left eye , cuasing a distraction.
Sapphire faced the other way, with her eyes rolling.
"I don't have any of your emeralds."
Said Sonic, hanging his arms down to his side.
"I don't have any of your emeralds either, so stop looking at me." Said Sapphire.
Knuckle's hated her with passion, grabbing her by the neck, with no respect for girl as always.
"Let Sapphire go!" Sonic orderd.
If Knuckle's wanted to do something right, he was going to take his punch. He threw her face fell into the dirt making her lips picked up the dirt's nasty taste. Her head hit the edge of the Cave.
"Grrr." Sapphire growled.
"There happy now?" Sonic pulled out his pockets dropping a few rings, which was all he had.
"Ok I get the picture!" Knuckles finally believed him.
"Sorry I accused you again." Said Knuckle's heading off to find the pieces of the Master Emerald.
Sonic reached his left hand out , hoping Sapphire had enough energy to get up.
Once Sapphire was able to stand, they gave each other a friendly hug.
"What are you doing over here?"
"My Village is in a war, created by Robotnick, I need
help."
Some reason, he couldn't help staring into her eyes.
"A war?" Sonic asked.
"Yes, I need your help!!"
Sonic had forgotten half the conversation already, staring into her eyes were the most beutiful thing he had seen in ages.
"Help with what?" He asked.
"Eggman created the war."
What the?"
"What would he want by creating a war in your Village?"
"A Vortex came along, destroying everything it can see, creating huge fire's, other Robot's have fallowed, it was like being in a movie and I need your help."
"Robot's are taking over your Village?"
Sonic began luaghing. "You just want to hang with me." At first he didn't believe her.
"Saph?"
Sonic started worrying about her appearance, she was zoned out, paralized or even worse, wanting to faint.
"Sapphire!!!! Sonic screamed.
"If we don't save my Famiily, they will die. Our Village will be destroyed and I will have no place to live." Tears were falling down Sapphire's eyes.
"I know you have a hard time believing me, I saw Eggman for the first time, he just came by and picked my Family up, no fear, no words were spoken to me, I figured he'd say something to me, but it was just strange how he didn't speak to me, I also figured he would knock me over, and I have no freakin clue what happend."
"Let's talk this over a Chilli Dog." Asked Sonic, taking his hand out again, to help her up.
Sapphire excepted the offer.







Sign up to rate and review this story