Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Chaos on the other side

Chapter 3

by SapphireZ 0 reviews

In this chapter, Sonic and Sapphire face a strange robot that looks like Tails.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Sci-fi - Characters: Sonic - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-03-28 - Updated: 2006-03-29 - 813 words

-1TrainWreck
Disclaimer : All character's belong to Sega, except for the ones that I made up, please read the front page to see
a list of the character's , that I made up. Thank you.


Chapter 3

Sapphire hated Chilli Dogs, but she was willing to go anywhere with Sonic.
Sapphire skimmed down the menue, seeing nothing but Hot dogs and French fries.
With that in mind, she lost her appatite.
"What are you ordering?" He asked.
"Err... uh... French fries and a Coke. " Said Sapphire. "I'm not really hungry." She explained, moving her head
away from him.
"What?" He asked.
"Please stop staring at me like that." She asked.
"Stop what?" Sonic was staring in her eyes again, and he didn't realize it, he didn't even hear half the conversation. Sapphire was blushing, at the same time it made her uncomfortable even though it was common that many guys would stare at her eyes becuase of the Sapphire reflection that they give. It
"Your crowding me." Said Sapphire.
Feeling embarissed about the whole thing, Sonic luaghed again, then smiled and backed away.
"What's your problem? You rolled your eyes at me earlier and now you act like I'm getting too close to you?" Sonic confronted her.
"Sorry! I wasn't rolling my eyes at you, I meant to roll them at that ... that.... stupid Enchidna."
Said Sapphire.
Sonic backed away from her, leaving his arms folded on the table, he was getting close again,but this time his attention leaned somewhere behind himself and Sapphire didn't say anything.
When they orderd their food, they spotted a Yellow and White fox with two tails, not that far away from them,
eating a Chilli dog as well.
"Heya Tails!!" Sonic yelled from across the table. As his head turned around,
there was something differant about him.
"This is not Tails, this must be another Eggman invention!!" Said
Sapphire.
"You got that right!" Said Sonic, facing Sapphire and then back at the Robot.
This Robot had greenish glowing eyes , getting ready to fight, when a gun was in his hand, everyone started running.

"Maybe this was a bad time to order a Chilli dog?" Asked Sapphire.
Sonic gobbled up his Chilli Dog in one sitting, then ran off to fight the robot.
Sapphire luaghed at his humor.

While studying the Robot, Sapphire slowly backed away, as it was comming after her.
Running behind a chair, the Robot was getting closer and closer, it was staring straight at her, it was getting ready to trigger his gun, any second now was all he needed. "Sonic!!!!" She screamed with fear at the same time, she picked up a chair , throwing it away thinking. "A chair would do nothing." The robot looked another way, trying to find the object that was being thrown into the ground. It's hands formed into a shape of the chair's leggs, walking closer to Sapphire, his right hand reaching down to take hold of Sapphire by her stomache.
"What!?!" Sonic figured that the roll attack was a bad idea.
"The roll attack is not working!" Yelled Sapphire.
"We have to find some kinda weakness." Said Sonic.
Sapphire had never fuaght a Robot before, but she wasn't afriad, she just didn't know what to do.
"Oh my gosh!!" Sapphire watched Sonic get thrown to the floor.
"I'm ok Sapphire!!!
"Sonic!!!!!!!!" Sapphire tried to get his attention but it was no use, the Robot was really loud up by his forhead. There was no doubt in Sapphire's mind that Sonic could make it threw.
Sonic tried to get the robot's distraction by using his jump attack and any other trick he had. When that was not enough, he tried to throw something, just to see what the Robot would do.
When he was distracted, Sonic would take a few jumps , trying to find a weak spot that would make the robot crash. Evenchually; Sapphire was thrown into a whirl wind and when she hit the ground, she was hitting the ground hard on her face again.
"Gah, no one cut's me any slack!" Said Sapphire, doing a half push up, she looked side ways, watching Sonic fight the robot.
Sapphire tried to climb the wall,hoping to cuase a distraction.
"Hey you! Over here!!" She walked against the wall side ways and then the other way, creating even more of a distraction, but tearing up the wall as well.
Now all Sonic had to do was hit the robot as much as needed. After 8 hit's the Robot had fallen crashed into millions of pieces, fuel was comming out everywhere, creating more fire.
"WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!!" Sonic yelled.
"YOU ARE SO RIGHT!" Said Sapphire, climing back down from the wall.
While on her way back down, she found a green triangle piece floating back and forth against a window. She picked it up and put it in her pocket.


Sign up to rate and review this story