Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Chaos on the other side

Chapter 4

by SapphireZ 0 reviews

Sapphire and Sonic go to Sonic's house to plan out what they are going to do to stop the war and save Sapphire's family.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Sonic - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-03-29 - Updated: 2006-03-30 - 335 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer : All character's belong to Sega, except for the ones that I made up. Please read the front page to
see a list of character's that I made.

Chapter 4

When they started running, Sonic thought he must have stepped on some gum, he was stuck there, trying to get unstuck. Sapphire stopped running, seeing Sonic stuck like that, made her choke. "Sonic!!" She screamed. "I'm fine, just run!" Said Sonic. "Don't lie to me like that!!" Said Sapphire.
Sonic looked down, "What?? This isn't gum, it's.... another trap!" Sonic was pushing his way out. It was no use. "I know what would I could do." Sonic made a double jump, jumping over the ring above him, when he was half way out of the trap, there was a familiar shadow heading towards him.
"Will this ever end?" Sapphire asked.
"Missed me?" Said Eggman above the sky.
"You thought you were able to get away, WELL YOUR WRONG!"
"Oh now your speaking to me? But head?"
Sonic leaned over the net with his fingures pushing through, watching Sapphire, he luaghed at her comment.
"Shut up!!" Eggman yelled.
"Like I'm going to, really." Said Sapphire.
Sonic was cracking up, enjoying every minute.
"Well if you have any brains, you should hand over that Emerald in your pocket! Then I will release Sonic."
"EMERALD!!!" Said Sonic with a shocked face.
"Emerald?? So that's what I put in my pocket?" Sapphire had no idea.
"SAPH, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!!" Sonic yelled.
"Never!!" Said Sapphire.
"Well then, I'll just take it from you!!" Robotnick orderd Shadow to finish her.
Shadow jumped down, standing infront of her. Sonic watched every second, he threw a few rings down the ground, hoping she'd see them.
"GRAB THE RINGS!!" Sapphire rememberd why they were made, no explanation needed, she grabbed them as quickly as she could.




---------------------------
Note :
Not finished with this chapter, still re writing it. Yes I know it's not all the way done yet but it's really late and I need sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story