Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

The Finale - Two of Seven (September 17th)

by rawrlittledino 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-04-22 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 1073 words - Complete

1Exciting
September 17th

To die will be an awfully big adventure. Aristotle





“Izzy,” Patrick mumbled quietly from her doorway as she sorted papers out in the bedroom, and she looked up to him and smiled.

“Patrick, you’re finally out of your bedroom,” She said, smiling up at him as he wandered over to her bed. Patrick nodded slowly, frowning at her.

“You can’t do this to me,” He said, and Izzy looked at her hands guiltily.

“I have no choice, Patrick.” Patrick pulled a face and sat next to her on the bed.

“But I only just got you to talk to me again,”

“It doesn’t matter.”

Patrick sighed, knowing he wasn’t going to win the argument. He would give anything to stop this plan, but he knew no matter what he did – he would never stop Gabe from doing it.

“We have a week till the Equinox,” He mentioned, and Izzy nodded.

“Yeah. We have to do it then, the spell is more likely to work on such a powerful day. Gabe wanted to do it at Solstice but we weren’t ready.” Patrick nodded, grabbing Izzy’s hand and rubbing it slightly.

“Can I tell you something, and you promise you won’t get mad,” Izzy frowned for a moment but nodded, knowing whatever it was must be something important.

“I never stopped loving you,”

Izzy widened her eyes at his comment and couldn’t hide the pain on her face, so Patrick simply wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

“It doesn’t matter if you can’t say anything back-”

“I never stopped loving you either.” Patrick shot his head back and stared at her, blinking when she smiled lightly.

“I mean it,” She whispered, and Patrick’s body automatically leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips. Izzy didn’t bother resisting it and snaked her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. Patrick sensed this kiss was different than the other few they had shared since she came back and smiled as he tightened his hands around her waist. Moaning from the back of her throat Izzy smiled lightly when Patrick pushed her backwards, but didn’t push their situation any further. Patrick was content with kissing her and after realising sunrise was soon, he shut the curtains and lay next to her, watching as she fell into sleep automatically. He smiled at her sleeping form and kissed the top of her head, pushing thoughts of next week out of his head and being content with that moment.

~~~

Gabe knocked on Joe’s bedroom door, and smiled as Joe opened it, revealing that both he and Tiffany were inside.

“I was wondering if I could talk to Tiffany,” He said, and Joe nodded, letting Tiffany poke her head around the door and smile at Gabe.

“What’s up?” She asked, and Gabe brought her out of the room and led her to the study. After sitting her down at the table and pulling his own chair up, he folded his hands on the tabletop and stared at her, making her feel slightly uncomfortable.

“Gabe, what’s wrong?” She asked, and Gabe sighed, playing with his fingers.

“Tiffany you’ve been my apprentice for a while now, and I know you’re doing very well with my training even though we’ve been distracted lately...” Tiffany gulped.

“But...” She whispered, and Gabe shook his head.

“No buts, I mean it,” He smiled slightly but frowned almost immediately, before drawing another breath and swallowing.

“Tiffany you’re ready to go it alone, you’re ready to be your own boss,” Tiffany’s eyes lit up, and she squealed slightly.

“I get my own powers?” She asked, clapping her hands. Gabe shook his head.

“I know that’s the usual procedure, but I’m giving you something better,” Tiffany looked confused and Gabe smiled. “You’re getting my powers,” He mentioned, and Tiffany widened her eyes.

“Gabe, no-one ever get’s their mentor’s powers... isn’t that illegal or something?” Gabe nodded.

“Or something. But it’s necessary, because the mentor usual stays around for a few months while the protégé gets used to the powers, but I’m not going to be doing that,” Tiffany frowned.

“Why not?” She asked, and Gabe shook his head.

“That isn’t important. But you know how to use my powers because you’ve been borrowing them for years, it’s just easier this way.” Tiffany frowned again.

“So what the hell are you going to do? You’ll have no powers left.” Gabe smiled.

“You’re having them all except one, I need a certain one for the spell for William, but the rest you are going to have.”

“That doesn’t answer my question.”

“I know, and that isn’t important either. What is important is that you know you are ready to face everything on your own, and you don’t need me anymore. I’m proud of you, Tiffany.” Tiffany shook her head.

“Gabe you’re freaking me out, what’s going on?” Gabe ignored her question and stood, shooing her out of the door.

“I’ll give you the powers in a few days Tiffany. Goodbye.”

~~~

Izzy and Patrick woke the next night sleeping face to face, Patrick’s arm wrapped around Izzy’s waist. He was the first to open his eyes and he smiled at her closed eyes, kissing her nose. She wrinkled it as he did so and opened her eyes slowly, blinking at her surroundings and pinning her eyes to Patrick when she noticed him. She screwed her eyes up and shot out of bed, sitting up and groaning.

“What’s wrong?” Patrick asked, and Izzy frowned.

“This isn’t fair on you, Patrick, I can’t do this.” Patrick shook his head and sat up to face her.

“I don’t care, and you can. Just let me have this time, please,” He stared at her and she shook her head, standing up and brushing herself off.

“No, Patrick, this shouldn’t have happened...” She frowned at him and grabbed his hand, kissing it slightly.

“Patrick I love you, but this is wrong.” She sighed, looking to the door. Patrick took a deep breath, knowing she wasn’t giving in.

“Here’s the overused words Patrick. I’m sorry.”
Sign up to rate and review this story