Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

The Finale - Three of Seven (September 18th)

by rawrlittledino 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-04-23 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 633 words - Complete

2Ambiance
September 18th

If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character... Would you slow down? Or speed up? Chuck Palahniuk






Pete and Evie had managed to stay together for the period between them getting back together and now, surprising everyone else in the house. Evie was still trying to make up for lost time and was following Pete around aimlessly, being that no-one really wanted either of their help, Gabe, Izzy and Amber were keeping themselves to themselves and everyone else was really doing their own thing. Pete sat on the end of Evie’s bed and stared at her as she wrote into a notebook, and smiled when she bit her lip in thought, her eyes fixed at the paper. He sighed slightly, looking away and towards the wall, thinking about the coming days.

“We still don’t know what the hell is going on,” He mumbled, causing Evie to look up at him, chewing her pen lid in thought. She watched as he squinted his eyes, and smiled.

“I know, but if it was something that important, they would tell us,” Pete nodded slowly.

“I guess, I just can’t help but feel like something weird is going on,” Evie nodded, scooting over to him and rubbing his shoulder.

“I know, but we’ve just gotta get through this week and then we’ll all be fine.” Pete nodded, turning to face her and kissing her cheek lightly. She smiled at him and thought about how much she missed that when they were apart, and grabbed his hand.

“I love you,” She whispered, and Pete nodded, smiling cheekily.

“Yeah, I'm kinda warming up to you too,”

~~~

“Joe I’m just fucking fed up of this,” Tiffany yelled through the door, making Izzy who was in the hallway hear it. She rolled her eyes at the speed at which their relationship had escalated into fighting married couple, and knocked on the door a few times, hearing hushed whispers and then the door opening slightly. Joe sighed at the sight of her and shook his head lightly.

“Iz, now isn’t really a good time,” Izzy raised an eyebrow sceptically before pushing her way into the bedroom, Tiffany glaring at her slightly when she walked in to interrupt their fighting.

“I don’t care, what the hell are you two doing fighting already?” She asked, and Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“I don’t really think it’s any of your business,” Izzy laughed slightly.

“It’s my business when I have to hear it,” She smiled. “It’s also my business when I care about you guys, so what’s going on?” Joe glared at Tiffany.

“She’s being unreasonable.” He muttered and Tiffany scoffed.

I’m being unreasonable?! Joe you’re the one telling me you regret marrying me,” Izzy widened her eyes at Joe who glared and shook his head.

“I did not say that, I said I regret not thinking things through,”

“You say tomato-”

“Both of you shut the fuck up.” Izzy placed her hands on her hips and sighed, sitting them both down on the bed.

“If you two can’t sort things out, what the hell hope is there for the rest of us?” She asked, and Tiffany shrugged. “Exactly - you’ve been married for half a second and you’re already behaving like children.” Joe sighed.

“Izzy why do you even care?” Izzy sighed this time.

“Because I need to know everything is good between, everyone, before the Equinox,” Joe tilted his head.

“Why? Why not just let us bicker and sort ourselves out?”

Izzy looked at the floor and smiled.

“Let’s just say I’ll feel better if everyone is happy that day.”
Sign up to rate and review this story