Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

The Finale - Four of Seven (September 19th)

by rawrlittledino 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2009-04-25 - Updated: 2009-04-25 - 784 words - Complete

2Exciting
September 19th

People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that you will eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes, good things fall apart, so better things can fall together. Marilyn Monroe



Crystal still wasn’t over Andy. She had tried again and again to ignore him when he walked into a room, not sit next to him when they were both in the same room, not speak to him and walk away from him when she could, and ignore when he would smile whenever Amber said something. What she didn’t realize was that all the time that she was ignoring her feelings, Andy was talking to her when she ignored him, sitting next to her pointedly when she moved away, and move over towards her even when Amber was there. She never noticed any of this and never realized that Andy was slowly getting himself confused by being in love with two different people.

When Crystal finally gave up trying to avoid Andy constantly, she realized that even within the same room confines with him, she ran the risk of wanting to blurt everything to him. She sat in front of him when he was with Amber, who kept sending strange looks to both of them in turn. She frowned each time she looked at both Crystal and Andy and Crystal ignored the urge to ask her what was wrong. Amber stood and motioned for Andy to walk into the kitchen, and as he did so, Crystal watched as they walked inside, and waited patiently for them to return.

~~~

“Izzy, talk to me,” Pete walked up to the study, and he noticed it was one of the only times that the study was actually empty. Izzy raised her eyebrows and fixed her eyes back to the paper in front of her, shaking her head.

“What about, Pete?” Pete sighed, sitting next to her and tapping the table lightly.

“You know what about. You need to tell us what is going on,” Izzy smiled.

“Pete you’re not getting it out of me so please stop trying.” Pete sighed once more, skewing his lip to the side.

“Izzy why the hell can’t you just tell us? I don’t get it.” Izzy rolled her eyes.

“It’s just difficult Pete, it’ll ruin things.”

“Then just tell me, don’t I have a right to know?” He frowned, and Izzy shook her head.

“Pete I would love to tell you, I just can’t.” Pete glared for a moment and then stood, shaking his head.

“Then it better work, because I’m fed up of being kept in the dark.”

~~~

“Crystal can I talk to you?” Amber asked after returning from the kitchen with Andy in tow, him looking confused and frowning at her. Crystal nodded and followed Amber into the room, leaving Andy out in the living room. Amber turned to Crystal slowly and sighed, placing her hands on her hips.

“You should be with Andy,” She blurted, and Crystal widened her eyes.

“Excuse me?” She asked, and Amber took a deep breath.

“Izzy and Gabe aren’t the only ones who can read minds,” Crystal widened her eyes again and looked to the floor, suddenly embarrassed about the thoughts that had been running through her head about Andy. Amber smiled slowly.

“So you should be with him, he’s been the thinking the same things and he deserves someone great.”

“But what about you?” Crystal asked, and Amber shook her head.

“We’re not going to be together much longer; it’s just not going to work. He’s in love with both of us and he’s better off with you.” Amber left the conversation at that and started to walk out of the room, but Crystal grabbed her around the wrist, stopping her.

“Are you sure?” She asked, and Amber nodded, smiling.

“I’m sure.”

~~~

“I am sick and tired of being dictated by humans that see it fit to send out so called hunters and destroy our kind,” William yelled to the crowd below him, smiling slightly.

“I am sick of hiding in shadows from the strongest of those hunters,” People cheered and clapped, and he smiled again.

“This fall Equinox, we will end everything that they stand for. On this Equinox we will get rid of every single human we can find. Whether that be turning them or killing them, by dawn light the next day, humans will be wiped out...” People cheered again and William nodded, stepping down once and delivering his last word.

“Forever.”
Sign up to rate and review this story