Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home is Through You (Frerard]

Hi! My name is...

by michelle_ellee12 1 review

Inigo Montoya. You killed my father... prepare to die. Mmmhmmm.. EnterThePersonFrankMetHere =] You've gotta read to know, loves!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-04-24 - Updated: 2009-04-25 - 728 words

0Unrated
Meh, another quickly updated chapter, I see. Yeah, I wrote it as soon as I posted chapter 2, and I wanted to wait. Then I was just like, “SCREWWW THISS!” and had to post it up =P I definitely made up a fake address, since I don’t live in California and don’t know the street names xD. That is all. Oh, and this is another short, sucky chapter.
8 STORIES AND 12 POEMS! Gahh.. I need sleep. Cheeky smile R&R, you know what to do ;D



It wasn’t Bert, and it wasn’t Gerard. It was a girl. And he had made her drop all her books.
“Oh, shit, sorry.” Frank cursed under his breath, kneeling down beside her and helping her with her books. “Here, let me help you.”
“Thanks,” she said sweetly, pushing a strand of short brown hair behind her ears. She took her Chemistry and Algebra books Frank picked up, then accepted the hand he offered. He picked her up off the floor, smiling. “No problem.” He said, sticking out his hand. “I’m Frank.”
The girl shook his hand. “My name’s Jamia Nestor. You new, Frank?”

“Yeah, I just moved here. Lowry Lane.”

“Jamia’s face brightened. “You’re the new family who moved in there?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I live right across the street from you, Frank.”

“Really?” Frank said, suddenly bubbly. This girl was kind of cute, and she lived right across the street from him. New Jersey was starting to sound a bit better. “That’s cool. Now I have someone I can talk to.” He chuckled. “Yeah, me too.” Jamia agreed. Then the late bell rang, which meant they were late. “Oh, damn.” Jamia mumbled. “We’re late.”
“Oh, that’s okay, where’s your next class at?” Frank offered. Jamia declined politely, “Oh, no, it’s… all the way across the school. You’ll be even more late.”

“Hey, it’s my first day. I’ll just tell them I got lost.”

“Are… are you sure?” Jamia asked. Frank nodded. “Yes, Jamia. C’mon, before we get in trouble when the hall sweeps start walking around.” The two walked side by side down the hallway, beginning to make small talk. “So… Jamia… you in grade 9?”

“Yeah, you too?”

“Mmhmm… Hey, do you know two juniors, named Gerard Way and Bert McCracken?”
“Um… yeah, I know them. Pretty well, too. They’re pretty cool guys. Except Bert kinda has a compulsive drinking and partying problem. I should know, I used to date him.”
“Um… isn’t he gay?” Frank asked, and Jamia laughed. “Yeah,” she answered. “That’s probably because of me.” Frank punched her lightly in the arm. “Oh, come on… it was not.”
“Oh, riiight.” Jamia said jokingly, stopping at the wooden door on the left. “Well, Frank… this is my class.” Jamia opened the door to the classroom, preparing to walk inside.
“Okay, Jamia. See you after school, then?” Frank said. Jamia turned around and smiled warmly at him. “Yeah.” She said, a little flirtatiously. “See you after school, Frank.” He flashed her one last cheeky smiled before she walked into the class, closing the door behind her.
Frank looked around the empty hallway for a few seconds, before realizing that he had no idea how to get back. “DAMMIT!” He cursed out loud, then spun around to see if anyone heard him. No one did, fortunately. Frank sighed and trudged down the hall, trying not to get himself lost, though it didn’t really work out.
____________________________________________________________________________

Frank was up in his room when his mom came home later that day, at about 5 o’clock.
“Hey, Frankie…” She greeted him, sitting on his bed and kissing his forehead. “How was your first day?”
“It was fine, mom.” Frank replied. “Do you need any help with making dinner?”
“Oh, no, that’s alright, I just came from the market. But dinner will be ready in an hour or so, okay?” Frank nodded and leaned his guitar against the wall. “Okay, mom. I’ll be back by then.”
“Oooh, where are you going?” His mother asked nosily.
“Mom, just out for a while, alright?” Frank accidentally snapped. At this Frank’s mother put her arms up in mock surrender. “Oookaayyy, geez. Just be back before six.”
“Kay, bye mom.” Frank said hastily before rushing down the stairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story