Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Highschool

Chapter 5:Are We Good Now or What?

by MCRmyOXO 1 review

.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-04-25 - Updated: 2009-04-25 - 423 words

0Unrated
I didn’t take this, I stood up starting to walk away “just keep on walking, go back home and cry” Gerard shouted, I didn’t even feel like shouting I was so depressed. I did flip him off but that was more to all of them. Last thing I remember was Ray throwing himself at Gerard kicking and thrashing cursing and swearing over and over. I saw Frankie, Mikey and Bob wrestle Ray to keep him back. I had no idea Ray was so strong, he kept fighting back with more punches and insults.
What’ve I done? The bell rang, yes saved by the bell, I ran to class. It was hard to avoid Ray and the other guys; I had a class with Mikey and Bob, a class with Ray (that was torture, watching him sit there angry at me Gerard gave him a black eye and a bloody nose) and a class with Frankie and Gerard (try not to feel horrible with one of your best friends angry at the guy that didn’t do anything to me really.) The guilt was killing me.
Sam was so worried about me when the bell rang he escorted me to his car and drove me home. I ran in my room locked the door and cried for two hours. My phone rang off the hook with calls from Ray and Mikey and Bob and Frankie. After I while once I drained myself of every tear I listen to some of the messages.
“BUFFY, its Frankie, STOP AOVIDING US! WE JUST WANT TO HELP YOU”
“Buffy, its Ray, stop avoiding me, all we want to do is help you, Gerard is going to call you, I gave him your number, don’t worry”
“HOLY CRAP YOU DIDN’T RAY” I screamed at the phone like it was a person. The phone buzzed again, I couldn’t hide like this forever, I picked up the phone.
“Yeah…..”
“Hey new girl….it’s me, sorry about earlier, and the day before that…..just, sorry, I just haven’t been myself lately”
“Yeah. I know Mikey told me”
“That little….anyways, we good now or what?” I thought that over for a few seconds before finally saying ‘sure Gerard.’ I don’t know what exactly happened but he asked what was wrong, I told him everything, he listened to every word. He actually sounded….nice.
OK THIS SORT OF SUCKS I KNOW IT DOES, ITS SAPPY AND NOT VERY ORIGINAL BUT PLEASE NO HATE COMMENTS!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story