Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 32

by arquero333 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2009-04-27 - Updated: 2009-04-27 - 676 words

0Unrated
Okay, here it is.. and I didn't totally lie. Its still the weekend to me. PD day lol. Anywhoozit, I'm not 100% on this chapter, but I can't figure out how to make it better... Don't kill me, please!
~~~~~~~~~~~

told them everything I could remember at that point... which wasn't much. My thoughts were filled with Andy.
"Its okay. I'm home." I sighed.
"We were so worried, Cali..." Patrick sighed
"I know. He told me..." I trailed off.
"Don't blame yourself. You know it isn't your fault he's -" Pete hesitated to say it.
"What? Dead?" I yelled. "Yes, Pete, he's dead and it's all my fault! If I had stopped him, or not kissed him or-" I was cut off by a thump coming from the living room. Patrick, who was closest to the door looked through to the living room.
"Oh my god!" Patrick sighed before running into the living room. We all looked at each other before running in after him. I looked and saw Andy's body on the floor near the couch twitching.
"What's happening?" I panicked.
"He's changing." Patrick smiled.
"Wait. So he's-" Pete started
"Not dead!" Joe started to jump in place a little. We all watched Andy for a while, waiting for him to stop. His flailing slowed and he was soon laying still.
"Why isn't he waking up?" I asked.
"He's weak. He was nearly dead... not to mention the sun is about to come up. He probably won't wake up until tomorrow night." Patrick said. "We might as well get him somewhere dark... you two too. You should all go down in the basement. Its the only place big enough for all of you."
"Yeah. Let's get him downstairs." Pete nodded. I lifted Andy up the same way I had less than an hour ago and carried him to the basement with Pete following. I set Andy down on the floor and turned around.
"We'll come get you guys when its dark enough... Me and Joe have a door to fix." Patrick half-laughed. I shrugged and sat down next to Andy. I heard the door close and Pete try to get comfortable. I looked over at him and saw him leaning against an old fridge.
"I'm glad you're home." He whispered.
"Me too." I smiled before settling myself down next to Andy and falling asleep.

I woke up the next night by someone shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Patrick leaning over me.
"Wha?" I mumbled.
"Andy's starting to wake up. I figured you might want to know." He said. I sat up and looked over towards Andy, who was tossing a bit and grumbling.
"Andy?" I whispered. I saw his eyes flutter a little bit. "Andy, wake up." He opened his eyes and squinted up at all of us.
"Cali? Where are we? What happened?" He started.
"Shh, its okay. We're back home. You're fine." I smiled.
"I feel like shit." He grumbled.
"Thats normal." Pete smirked.
"What happened last night? All I remember is you and William fighting." He shook his head, trying to remember.
"Well, he bit you." I sighed.
"What? But then that means..." He panicked.
"You're a vampire." Patrick shrugged. "Its better than being dead."
"I guess, but... ugh." He stood up and started working his joints.
"How do you feel? Are you okay? I was so worried!" I rambled, lunging forward to hug him. I felt him lose his footing.
"I'm fine." He pulled back a little and kissed me. I heard Pete grumble a little bit. I pulled away to look at him.
"Well... its better than William." He shrugged. "But that doesn't mean I have to like it."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Well there it is! Hopefully everyone is happy enough...
OKAY! so, I know I'm not too popular, but I have a twitter now, yay. Same name, arquero333, so if you go to twitter[dot]com[slash]arquero333, you can follow me. I'll put up when I post stuff and anything fun like that. Feel free to stalk me :)

arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story