Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Highschool

Chapter 10:The Dawn of the Way Brothers Battle

by MCRmyOXO 0 reviews

Sorry its another shorty. I promise the next one will be a long one and I'll have it up tonight. BONUS. Hehe

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-04-29 - Updated: 2009-04-29 - 297 words

0Unrated
Gerard’s p.o.v
“What the hell is wrong with you Mikey?” I shouted at him once we’d gotten home. He looked at me confused like I just spoken a different language.
“What Gerard?”
“Oh don’t pretend you don’t know. Like I didn’t just see you tonguing that girl!” Mikey’s fists curled up into a ball.
“Who are you to decide who can I love?” He argued through gritted teeth.
“Dude there is no fucking why” I shot back.
“What gives you the right?”
“Because I’m your older brother!” Big mistake saying that, the words let my mouth before I could think and I should’ve. Mikey’s lips curled into a snarl and for the first time ever I heard him shout.
“That doesn’t mean you know best for me!” I had never heard him yell before and it startled me. “I’m not some helpless baby brother that you push around and tell what’s best. I can make my own decisions and I’m seeing Buffy, I love her, and you can’t stop me!”
“Mikey” was voice was soft at first “there are things that are wrong, you don’t add up. She’s four years older than you. She’s two grades higher. When she’s goes to college you’ll still be in high school.” My voice started to rise “but if you want to date that mixed up fucker FINE!” Mikey started walking towards the door turning the knob.
“You would know what a mixed up fucker is. You are one. No wonder that girl dumped you. She deserved better” he said under his breath before slamming the door and running down the block. Those words were like daggers, he was right.
Sign up to rate and review this story