Categories > Original > Romance > In A Darkened Room

Chapter 13: One Out of a Hundred

by mishisama 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2009-05-01 - Updated: 2009-08-08 - 4396 words

0Unrated
In A Darkened Room
By Mishi

Chapter 13
One Out of a Hundred

Warning!: this chapter does start out with sexual content that may be too graphic for the tastes of some readers. Please, take a moment to consider this before you continue with the story as written. If you would like to skip this content, simply scroll down to the next section which is marked with *. Thank you, Mishi

The farm house was finally quiet after a long night of partying and dark rituals. The Lords and Ladies had been busy most of the night, and Lady Valda was ready for a bit of pampering from her beloved pet before going to bed. She had made sure to have the underlings set up her favorite room, so she could spend the day at the house; and skip the long drive to her home in the city. A young red head in a Strawberry Shortcake tee shirt and jeans had just lit the last of the candles, when Lady Valda entered the room. With her task finished, she bowed to Lady Valda and exited the room closing the door behind her.

The carpet in the room was beige, and it was soft on the feet. There was an oak dresser on the same wall as the door, which was covered with candles. Across from it was a large bed that took up most of the room. Its blue comforter matched the blue painted walls. White fluffy pillows were stacked two on two at the head of the bed, and in the middle of it lay the largest, coal black tom cat anyone had ever seen.

She kicked off her $300 heels and unclasped the blue robe. The robe dropped to the floor revealing a slender woman in a Chanel original design. The expensive designer outfit was a white blouse and skirt ensemble. Her light brown hair was done up tightly against her head in a fancy bun that was surrounded by a braid. She looked to be in her mid-forties, and was aging well.

She looked at the cat and said, “Change.” Instantly the cat morphed into a young man with mid-length, coal black hair. She snapped her fingers with the hand that dangled at her side, and commanded, “Come.”

He slid from the bed and went to her. He was naked from head to toe with only one exception; a black elastic choker could be seen on his neck. He stood at six feet and there was not an ounce of fat on him. He was well muscled, but not to the extent of most body builders. No, these were natural muscles that had come with hard labor. Coming to a stop in front of her, he reached out to unbutton her blouse; taking extra care not to damage the delicate material with his large fingers. When he was finished he slipped the garment off her shoulders, and put it in its resting place in an overnight bag that had been waiting on the other side of the bed. The next item to come off was the skirt, which he slid down over her hips, to leave her in a slip and camisole. He took the skirt and moved it to the overnight bag as well. He repeated this task with the slip and the camisole, before she moved to the bed.

“Get the oil,” she ordered, lying down on her stomach in the middle of the bed. Unhooking her bra, he moved it out of his way and dabbled the oil on her back. Slowly, he worked at rubbing it into her skin. “Work on the neck and shoulders,” she told him coldly. He said nothing, but did as she ordered. As his hands worked on her tired muscles, he envisioned breaking her neck; but he didn’t dare try it, he knew the others would kill him for it. But still the temptation of closing his large hands around her neck and twisting with all his strength was almost too much to bear, when he thought of all the humiliation he had endured at her hands. He wondered if death might be better than the life she allowed him to live.

“That’s enough,” she said, preparing to turn over when he removed his hands from her shoulders. When she could finally turn onto her back, she removed the bra and tossed it to the floor. Then she pointed downward, which was her way of ordering him to remove her panties. He dreaded this, because he knew what was coming. He pulled the panties down her legs with the hatred growing stronger by the second.

She pulled herself up to set on her knees next to him, and ordered, “Take my hair down.” His fingers fumbled in her hair searching for hair pins and the tiny comb that held it all in place. Finally, he got all the pins and the comb came free, letting the hair fall down over her shoulders and around her face. She waited for him to take these to the overnight bag, and then return to his spot on the bed.

She reached up to kiss him, and he refused to respond to her advance. Her hands wandered his body, and he tried to ignore them. She pulled back from his lips, and said, “My ever resistant, Cole. One of these days you will give in from the beginning and make this easier on yourself.” He refused to look into her cold eyes. She sighed out a bit of frustration and commanded, “Lie down.”

He did what he was told and laid down on his back. His body was tense with the dread of what was coming. His hands were clinched into fists at his sides.

“You know you enjoy what I do to you…why must you fight so hard every time?” She said stroking his very large manhood. She had always been impressed with the size of his sex; it was both long and thick. She had many fond memories of using his body over the years. His lovemaking skills had been a major factor in her decision to bind them both together with the curse he was under.

He tried to think of anything that would distract him from what was taking place as she took him into her mouth. His forehead wrinkled and his eyes scrunched shut, but his sex was betraying him; growing hard with each up and down motion of her mouth. She drew him in deep and slid him out slow, working the entire length of the shaft until he was fully erect.

“Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?” She laughed as she straddled his hips and eased him inside her.

His mind fought against her, but his body enjoyed it. He had become so accustomed to their sick game that he couldn’t defend himself against her body. His manhood just reacted because it was sex, and it was a type of sex that he was use too. He tried to block out the noises she was making and the movement of her hips. These were things that would have excited him had it been any other woman. Still his body betrayed him as his hands latched onto her hips and helped her move.

“That’s right,” she sighed. “Yes, just like that.” Her hips were working feverishly because she was so close to climax. Each moan was growing deeper and deeper, until; finally, she called out a loud, “Yes,” and stopped moving.

He let out a frustrated grunt and tried to move beneath her, but she laughed at him. Driven by both the sexual need and the hatred he felt for her, he flipped her onto her back and thrust into her as deeply as he could. She moaned at the force of it. Without mercy he pounded into her, caring only about reaching his end. She laughed with delight and said, “See, it is better when you don’t fight!” He ignored her and let the pleasure have him. On and on he moved with quick trusts until he was ready to explode. She had climaxed again by time he had given up his seed and was making his last desperate thrust.

He rolled away from her defeated and panting. She got off the bed and pulled the comforter out from under the pillows, so she could crawl under it and go to sleep.

“Blow out the candles, and then you may sleep,” she said turning away from him and onto her side.

He sat on the side of the bed for a long moment before getting up and tending to the candles. When the candles were out, he slipped in under the comforter. Lying on this back, he stared at a dark ceiling. ‘There has to be a way out of this and one day I’ll find it. I can’t do this for another hundred years,’ he thought to himself.

***


She knew he would be gone when she opened her eyes that morning, but she still couldn’t help but be disappointed when she awoke to find herself alone in the bedroom. The loneliness she had felt at his disappearance was still with her as she tried to sing along with the rest of the congregation. She was trying her best to pay attention to what was happening around her, but her mind kept wondering back to the night before. She was busy worrying if she should feel guilty about how she acted around him. Sure, alcohol had been to blame for some of the forwardness, but she couldn’t lie to herself about the fact that she did want to touch him and have him touch her back.

Michael gave her a wink as he walked by with the rest of the day presiders in tow. Her plan was to wait for the church to empty and call on Iris. She still wasn’t sure if Iris would give her any answers about Touya, but she had promised to try. She said a few prayers for him as she waited for things to grow silent around her. Some fifteen minutes later, Iris was seen sitting on the communion rail near the front of the church. To keep from being so obvious, Maire chose to wander over to the little chapel to the side of the sanctuary that housed the statue of Mary. There she knelt down and waited for Iris to get the hint. After a few seconds, Iris shrugged and fluttered over.

Landing to her left, Iris sang in her bubbly voice, “What’s shakin’?”

“You already know I need to ask about Touya, and why the Big Guy let him become a vampire?”

“Well, Prince Charming isn’t going to like the answer he gets,” she informed her.

“I figured. I was just hoping you would help me out a little.”

The angel cocked her head to the side and said, “Tell him that bad things happen to good people, and it’s his job to remain faithful.”

Maire’s face looked like she had just tasted something sour. “Please don’t do that to him. Don’t do that to me!”

“All I’m allowed to say is he followed his path the way it was supposed to be walked. He’s made some mistakes along the way, but he’s where he’s meant to be right now,” her voice taking on some unfamiliar seriousness.

“Are you saying God wanted him to be a vampire?”

“Prince Charming is sort of a one of a kind, and he wouldn’t be who he is now if he weren’t a vampire.”

Before Maire could say another word, Iris was gone.

****
Surrounded by pale yellow walls, Allison was sitting at her dining room table with a cup of coffee and french toast, when she opened the Sunday paper to see the newest article about another dead women, who had been found Saturday evening with symbols carved in her stomach. “Same as the last two,” she muttered, taking a sip of the coffee. “I wonder if she was taken the same time as Maire?” She was needing her toes in to the soft cream colored carpet beneath her.

She got up from her seat to move to the middle of the table where she had scissors and a pen, and she cut the article out of the paper. Circling the victim’s name, she sat the article next to a large stack of books that was piled at the other end of the table along with a notebook and a mechanical pencil. She then went back to her seat to finish her breakfast and to look through the paper.

After she had eaten all she wanted of the french toast, she moved to the other end of the table and began flipping through the first book on the top of the stack. She was still wearing her red satin pajamas, but he had managed to put her hair up in a clip. Her mission for the day was to finish up the search for a high powered protection spell for Maire. As it was right now, Allison had placed an invisibility spell on Maire to deem her invisible to her enemies. However, she wouldn’t be happy until a proper protection spell was cast. Question was, if Maire was needed to complete the spell, would she be willing to go along?

“That seems promising,” she mumbled, scribbling some notes onto the page of paper before her. “I wonder if it can be modified to fit what I need?”

She got up and went into the living room to get her cordless phone, and brought it back to the table. She dialed her friend Jenny, who just happened to be a member of her coven.

“Hey, girl!” Jenny exclaimed into the phone. She had seen Allison’s name on the caller ID and had been happy to pick up. She was tall and blond with braids hanging down both sides of her head. Her clothes were simple, just jeans and a gray tank top. She was standing in front of her stove waiting for her tea pot to boil. “A little birdie told me you would call today.”

“Well, is that so? I’m happy that I didn’t disappoint,” she laughed. “I have a question for ya, if you would be so kind?”

“Anything for you…you know that. What do you need?”

“Have you ever cast the Noble Knight spell for someone and not had them know about it? I need to know if that will work.”

“Doin’ it for the Catholic friend, huh?” Jenny said with confidence in her voice.

“You got it. I just can’t hide anything from you these days, can I?” She laughed.

“Hah, Madame Jenny knows all!” She cheered into the receiver, before becoming more serious. “I’m sorry to say that I don’t think you will be able to pull it off unless she’s there. It’s a fairly intense spell and it will take her being there to make its outcome directed towards her.”

“Do you think she would have to take an active part, or could she just be present?”

“I think as long as she’s in the magic circle nothing else will be needed. It’s like blessing a sacred object, she shouldn’t have to do anything other than be there and be the focal point of the energy.”

“Well, that might be helpful in getting her to go along with it,” Allison let out with a sigh.

“Don’t push her too hard. Her religion is pretty strict about this sort of stuff, you know. From what you tell me she sounds like a nice girl. I’d hate to see you too have a rift in your relationship over this,” Jenny cautioned.

“Thanks for the wisdom…and I know. I think we’ll be ok. I just don’t want anything to happen to her. I know I’ll feel better if I do everything I can to keep her safe.”

****

Maire was busy finishing up her Halloween costume when the phone rang. Luckily, she had sat it on the bar, so it would be next to the sewing machine. She kept one hand on the costume-so it wouldn’t fall to the floor when she stopped sewing-and one hand went for the phone. She checked the caller ID before answering it, in hopes to avoid her mom, and picked up when she saw it was Allison.

“Hi Ally,” she answered cheerfully.

“Hi there, M. What’cha up to?”

“I’ve almost go it done! I’ve been working on the costume since I got home from Mass. I hope it fits.”

“I’m sure it will. You had the measurements and all, so it should be fine.”

She settled the phone between her shoulder and ear, so she could gather the costume up on the bar and give her hand a rest. Once everything was secure, she walked over to the couch and planted herself in it. “I think I embarrassed myself with Touya last night. I got a little too touchy feely with him.”

“You did seem to be enjoying yourself at the club. How touchy feely did it get after you left?” Her voice held the edge of teasing.

“Nothing major happened…we didn’t even kiss. I just…well…I think I was teasing him. I wanted to turn him on, and I know that was so wrong of me to do on purpose,” the shame was plain in her words.

“Oh, you’re just this terrible, evil woman because you turned a man on. Maire, you let yourself have a good time last night, I don’t see where you did anything wrong. I would say be careful who you flirt with, but I think Touya is safe.”

“I know you don’t think I did anything wrong, but I really shouldn’t have done it. Alcohol makes me do stupid stuff. I’m so afraid that Touya was only humoring me, and I was making him sick or something.”

“Trust me, hun, from the way he was acting with you last night…I don’t think he would turn you down,” Allison said very matter-of-factly.

“Oh gosh, I really need to go to confession now.”

“Ah, M, you really have too much to worry about. Give your mind a rest for now. I’m sure your all loving god will forgive you for this, or at least I would hope so,” she offered, trying to be encouraging.

“I hope so, because I think I’m really mucking things up with Touya,” she whined covering her face with her hands.

“Speaking of muck ups…I have a favor to ask of you,” Allison said with caution.

“What’s that sound in your voice? Something tells me this isn’t good,” she replied lowering her hands and taking the phone back up with her left hand to give her neck a break.

“Sometime this week, I need you to agree to take part of a ritual with me,” she cringed at the words as they came out of her mouth. She wondered if she should have used another word besides ritual.

“Ritual? You mean as in spell, don’t you?” Maire got up from the couch to walk around to the open room behind it, so she could pace the floor.

“Alright…I want to do a protection spell for you, but it is really easy…just hear me out,” she pleaded.

“You know I can’t do spells. I’ll listen, but my answer will still be no.”

“It’s more like a blessing. All you have to do is stand in a circle and let us chant a blessing around you. You don’t have to do anything. You don’t even have to believe in what we are doing. It would be like me going to Michael and have him lay hands on me. It’s not something that’s hard…please, Maire, please!”

“I don’t have to say or do anything? I don’t have to pray to the goddess for anything?” She asked suspiciously.

“The Goddess doesn’t even have anything to do with it. We will be calling on the spirit of the noble and the brave to bless you and keep you safe, so it’s even a lot like talking to your Communion of Saints.”

“I don’t now if I would go that far, Allison, it sounds a lot different to me. But I’ll think about it. Is that a good enough answer for now?” Her back was feeling a little tight from the conversation.

“Yes, that will do for now. I’ll not push anymore, thank you for giving me that much.”

“You’re welcome, I guess,” she said returning to the couch.

“I’m going to go and set everything up, so if you tell me you’ll do it, it will be all ready to go,” Allison informed her.

“Alright, I’ll talk to you later.”

“Bye and good luck with the rest of the costume.”

She sat on the couch wondering what she should do. She wanted to talk to Touya, but she didn’t know what good that would do her. She knew that sharing in simple prayers with other faiths wasn’t a big deal, but how could she know what this “blessing” would mean to her faith? She sat back and tried to relax her back, but it was a lost cause. Hoping it would help to calm her nerves she dialed his number.

He answered after the forth ring. “Hello,” Touya said, a little grumpy from being woken up at two thirty in the afternoon.

“It’s Maire, I need to talk to you,” she told him, her voice a little shaky.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” He asked as he popped up, suddenly awake and ready to jump in to clothing if she needed him.

“Allison wants me to take part in one of her spells. I’m nervous about it.”

He sighed and let himself fall back onto the pillows, and softened his voice, “You nearly scared me to death, Ma-chan, I thought you were in trouble.”

“Sorry, I just didn’t want to deal with this alone.”

“Baby, I know you didn’t mean too do this, but do you know what time it is?”

“It’s about two thirty, isn’t it?”

“Yes, and I’m a vampire…I sleep during the day,” he smiled despite himself.

“Oh…OH, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to wake you up,” she apologized, slumping forward and slapping her forehead with her hand.

“It’s alright,” he laughed, “I don’t mind. Just try to hold out until after four next time.”

“Ok, I’ll not call before four unless it’s really important,” she promised. “Since I’m apologizing for that screw up, I might as well apologize for last night. I hope I didn’t make you think any less of me by the way I acted.”

He put his free hand behind his head to make himself more comfortable before saying, “I actually enjoyed myself a great deal last night, and I thought you were enjoying yourself too. I don’t think there is anything to be sorry about, Ma-chan. And I’ve already told you that you can’t make me think less of you.”

“I led you on, and I shouldn’t have done that.”

“Were you trying to make me believe that something was going to happen between us that wasn’t going to happen?” He asked feeling the first hint of frustration, but as always, he kept it out of his voice.

“No, I wasn’t…I …,” she stopped, unable to admit to him her true intentions.

“Tell me. Don’t be embarrassed, just say it.”

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then explained, “I wanted you to want me. It was so selfish, but I wanted that so bad. And I liked you touching me. I couldn’t help myself, with you being that close it was just impossible.”

“Why is it selfish of you to want to feel wanted? I’ll let you in on a little secret of mine…I want to feel wanted too. It’s nice to feel wanted, baby. As for the touching, I was enjoying that just as much as you were, but I wasn’t expecting anything to happen because of it. I wouldn’t have taken advantage of you while you were drinking.”

“So you will not let me apologize for it?”

“No, there’s nothing to apologize for. Why don’t you talk to me about the spell? Isn’t that what you wanted to talk about, anyway?”

“Allison says it’s like a blessing. She says we’ll be asking the spirit’s to help bless me. I’m really afraid of what it will mean if I do this. It was bad enough that I let you talk me into the morning after pill. Now doing a spell…I just don’t know.”

“Baby, the pill was a cruel necessity. You weren’t carrying anything that was human. I’m assuming that Allison wants to do a protection spell on you. I can see where that would be something like a blessing. Did she give you any details about how the spell would be done?”

“She said I would need to stand in the middle of a circle while they chant a blessing. She said I didn’t even have to believe in it for it to work.”

“Well, there’s only one sure way to know…ask her to see the original spell. If you think you can’t do it after you read it for yourself, then just tell her you can’t do it.”

“That’s a really good idea. I wish I’d thought of it,” she said.

“Of course, it’s a good idea, I thought of it.”

“Arrogant much?” she laughed

“No, just honest,” he grinned, wishing he could see her face.

Sign up to rate and review this story