Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Get Him Back

by Noizchild 1 review

Beth tries to make Rose look "sexier" for. A little girl-on-girl PDA for all. REVIEW, DAMN IT!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-05-02 - Updated: 2009-05-02 - 1108 words - Complete

0Unrated
Get Him Back:

Seems like Pete and Rose need a little push to become the classic item they can be. But how to do so? I have many ideas. But where to start? The couple are already close to each other. They don't even try to hide it in public. Ness has showed me her blog. They seem to have mega, and I mean MEGA, fans on their side. So what to add on? I thought about this for a moment. Then, an idea hit me. It wouldn't hurt to advertise Rose out to Pete some. You know, in a hot fantasy type way! I'm good at that, you know?

My mission started on Tuesday. Lunch time for all started up just in time. Everything seemed normal at first. I looked around with my Starbucks coffee in my hand. No sign of anyone yet. I dragged Rose with me to the Strip. Popular place. Everybody who was everybody came down here for a bite to eat. I came here on a hutch. I pretty much dragged Rose here against her well. She looked around unimpressed.

"Why are we here?" she asked me.

"Cause," I answered. "It's a new place for you!" She didn't seem to trust me at all. I smiled to myself warmly. I patted her on the shoulder.

"Come on Rosie," I called. "This'll be fun!" She still didn't believe me. Oh well. Give her time. She'll warm up to this place. I looked around for her perfect fit. Hm, not here yet. I texted Pete a couple of minutes of ago to come here to the Strip. I looked around for somewhere to sit. I spotted an empty table outside near an Asian bistro. Perfect!

"Hey Rosie!" I said. "Let's eat at the Golden Dragon bar." Rosie looked at me still thinking I was up to something.

"Is it good?" she asked me. I shrugged at her kindly.

"Never tried it," I lied. "But I bet it's good." Rosie looked at me again in that way. I shrugged again.

"Come on!" I said again. "It'll be fine!" I dragged her over to the bar. I rang the bell. The cook came over to us. I gave him my flirty smile.

"Hi Wong," I greeted him. "What are the specials today?" The cook smiled at me.

"Tempura with sushi and Chinese noodles," he replied.

"Sounds good!" I replied. "We've have two."

"Coming up!" my friend replied. He got right to work. I turned back to Rose. She looked at me still untrusting. Oh man, is she a tough customer or what? Still, can't quit now. I never quit. I just have to keep Rose here with long enough for Pete to see her again. I smiled at her in a warm way.

"So," I called. "Let's find a place to sit, shall we?" Rosie didn't say anything to me at all. I looked around for a bit. Suddenly, I sat Pete and William across the street. They had just arrived at the Strip. I smiled to myself wickedly. Show time! I turned back to my new friend.

"Hey Rosie," I said. "Let's sit over near walkway." Rosie looked at me oddly.

"Why?" she asked. I smiled at her innocently. I leaned in close to her ear.

"You're man's here!" I whispered to her. Her face became bright red in seconds. I smirked to myself warmly. Perfect! Now to reel it all in. I smiled at my vic... I mean friend warmly.

"Come on," I replied. I dragged her over to the nearest table where we could watch Pete and William from a distance. We sat our stuff down on the table.

"I'll get the food," I told her. "You just sit here." Rose watched me in silence. I headed over to the booth again. As I waited for our lunch, an idea came into my head. Like I confessed before, I think Rose is pretty hot! Hell if Pete doesn't want her, I'll take her. So I thought, why not put on some girl on girl PDA for the boys? Rosie will look so much hotter to Pete after that! I've done it before too!

"Here you are Beth," the cook said to me. I smiled at him kindly as I took the food.

"Thank you sir!" I replied. I paid for the food and returned back to my table. Rosie was sitting there still. Good, she hasn't left. The plan can be carried out now. I sat down next to my gorgeous gal pal. She looked up at me right away.

"Hey there," I said. "How are you holding up?"

"Not so good... thank you!" Rosie hissed at me. I looked at her with a sweet little smile.

"Aw," I said. "It'll be okay!" She didn't seem to believe me at all. Oh well, tis to be expected. I handed her her food. Rose took it in silence. We began eating right away. I looked over at our boys. William looked back at us. Pete was doing the same thing. I smiled at the boys warmly. I blew a kiss at him. He smiled at me brightly. I winked and blew another kiss. William waved at me some. I smiled at his reaction. Good, it's working. Now to mix up some.

I reached over to Rosie and began lightly rubbing on her knee. I blew William another kiss. I kept rubbing on my sexy gal pal's knee. My hands slowly began to go upwards. Rosie looked over at me in a panic. She stood up right away.

"Beth, what the hell?!?" she screamed out. I shrugged at her innocently.

"Hey," I said. "Lighten up! It's just a little joke, sweetie!" Rose really didn't believe me as planned. She stormed away. I looked over at the other table. Pete got up and ran after the starlet. I smiled to myself wickedly. All according to plan, my friends. All according to plan! Pete now suddenly thinks Rose is sexier now that he saw her being hit on by a woman. Well done to me! Now for a little reward. And I know just the thing.

I got up and took my food over to William's table. He looked up at me with a smile on his face.

"Hey!" he called me.

"Hi," I said. "May I join you?" William smiled at me overjoyed.

"Sure!" he called. I smiled at him with my flirty femme fatale smile.

"Sweet!" I replied. I sat down next to him. And the rest of the afternoon... well would you like to know?

She Said She's No Good with Words, But I'm Worse
Sign up to rate and review this story