Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

2 Hearts

by Noizchild 3 reviews

Rose runs into Pete and they have another hot moment together. More reviews=More chaps. Get to it!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-05-19 - Updated: 2009-05-19 - 1156 words - Complete

0Unrated
2 Hearts:

I raced all the way to the bathroom. I can't believe she did that! Beth tried to use me to get a date. That is so sick of her! But yet... I shook my head quickly. No, no! I'm not like that! I'm straight! Am I? My thoughts were interrupted when the bathroom door flung open wide. I whirled around and saw Pete staring back at me. I froze up immediately. Oh wow! I almost forgot how hot he was close up. I felt my heart pounding against my chest. I could barely speak at all. I kept my composure together though.

"Hi," I said him.

"Hey," Pete replied. I stood up straight some.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him boldly. Pete walked over to me slowly.

"I came to see about you," he replied. I looked at him slightly odd. "You looked really upset a few ago." Aw, how sweet! He cares about me! I gave him a little smile.

"Aw well," I said. "Beth played a rotten trick on me and I was upset. But I'm fine now." My love smiled at me back.

"You seemed pretty worried!" he said to her. I smiled again.

"No seriously," I said. "I am fine!" I hoped that would be the end of that. Boy was I wrong! Pete hugged me tightly. Oooo! He seems so strong around me. I looked up at him.

"Pete," I said. "What are you doing?" He didn't answer me at first. I found myself in conflict again. I should push him away, but I want to be by him.

"Petey," I tried again. "What are you doing?" He turned his head down to me.

"Why?" he asked. I looked up at him.

"You're married," I pointed out to my love.

"I know," he replied.

"And you're expecting a baby," I pointed out as well.

"I know," Petey said again. I began to run out of excuses. Oh wow! He's really holding me tightly. I just didn't understand it. I don't understand him! I looked up at him again.

"I don't get you," I replied. Petey looked down at me again.

"What do you mean?" he asked me. I bit my lip a bit. I gave him a little shrug.

"I love you," I admitted. "But the timing sucks right now!" He turned my face to his. His brown eyes made me blush once again. How the hell does he do that to me? It's like one look and I'm under his spell all over again.

"I know that," Petey replied. "But that can be fixed." He kissed me on the lips. My words disappeared just like that once again. I gave in and kissed him back. The next thing, I was being lifted up onto the bathroom counter and sat down onto it. Petey didn't stop kissing me the whole time. I felt him unbuttoning the top of my pink dress. I stopped him for a moment. Petey looked up at me. I swallowed a bit.

"I'm not going to be the other woman," I told him boldly. Petey shook his head at me.

"Rosie," he said. "We've been over this hundreds time! I don't treat you like the other woman. My friends know all about you. I know your friends and family. And I love just as much as Ashlee." I nodded at him boldly.

"I know that," I said to him normally. "I just want to kill this annoying nagging doubt in my head once and for all." Petey smiled at me warmly.

"So you still want to be with me?" he asked.

"Hell yes!" I said quickly. Petey gave me a sexy smirk.

"Great to know that!" he replied. Then, he kissed me on the lips again. I kissed him back right away. We didn't stop kissing from there. In fact, everything got hotter from there. He finished unbuttoning the top part of my dress. I pulled him closer to me. Petey slowly rolled up my skirt to my thick brown hips. I spread my legs for him right away. Oh yes, you emo sex god! Take me now! Reach forward and undid his tight jeans. He reached up and yanked down my panties to my ankles. My love then reached into his pocket and drew out a fresh condom. I looked at him slightly surprised.

"Do you always carry those around?" I asked him. Pete gave me a sexy little grin.

"Only for you," he replied. "Only for you." I smiled at him fondly.

"Naughty little boy!" I said to him with a pat on his shoulder. Pete kissed me again. It wasn't long before he and I began doing it again. It just feels so right with him. No guilt. It just felt so natural. Tony never gave me the great pleasure like this! When Petey and I do it, I feel like I'm flying. I don't know the ground at all. I don't ever want to return to reality. I'm going to go out on a sappy mood here. So, just bear with me. He makes me feel so good. Each stroke reminds me of his love to me. But, our relationship isn't just based off of sex mind you. He actually makes an effort to listen to me. He pushes me along with my dreams. We know each other's friends. And we are even in love with and love each other. So, we might as well get together. If only he could just get rid of Ashlee...

I returned to Earth when Pete came in the condom. I kissed him quickly to muzzle out our cries. We weren't in a hurry to part at all. Just being in his arms makes me tingle all over. That's why I felt so cold when he let go of me. He kissed me once more on the neck before parting. I thought that he would leave me on my own. But then, Petey leaned in close to my ear.

"Come out tonight with me," he whispered. I looked at him with wide eye surprise.

"Where?" I asked. Petey gave me a wicked little smile.

"Just anywhere," he said. "I'll even pick you up tonight. What do you say?" I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips once more.

"Love to!" I said. Petey grinned at me.

"Okay then," he told me. "It's a date. I'll come get you at seven." He kissed me once more, got dressed, and left the bathroom. I watched him do so. That man had stolen my heart and refused to give it back. Fine! He can keep it. He just needs to leave Ashlee in return. I can't wait until he does. We can finally be together for real. I slid off of the counter, got dressed, and left. I have a date tonight! I have date tonight with Petey Wentz!

I am Everyone, I Need You
Sign up to rate and review this story