Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Tour #60

by Noizchild 1 review

Andy tries to investigate Pete again. Too short, will do better next time. More reviews=More chaps! Get to it!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-05-20 - Updated: 2009-05-20 - 497 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tour #59:

Pete came back from lunch today. He seemed to be in a good mood today. Maybe it has something to do with Rose again. Yes, I have noticed. She's with him almost all of the time. It's as if Pete's married to her and not Ashlee. Come to think of it, Rose and Pete are a little too close to be just friends. He takes her everywhere he goes with us. He seems to flirt with her every time they are alone together. Gabe even claimed to have seen them make out once. Hard to say. But it all looks very convincing to me. I mean.... Rose is kind of cute. But, Pete's married. So, I don't really know.

I met Pete in the lobby. "Hey," I said to him. He looked up at me.

"Hey Andy!" Pete called to him.

"Where've you been?" I asked. Pete just shrugged at me.

"Just out," he replied. Then, he headed back to his room. I watched her do so in curiosity. I don't believe that one bit. But, I didn't ask him. He's up to something I know it. I decided to look into it more. But first, I got sidetracked. I heard a loud shuffle behind me. I turned around and saw Patrick in the doorway. He had bruises and cuts all over his body. I already knew what was going on.

"Patrick?" I asked. "Where have you been?" He looked at me embarrassed. I waited for him to talk. Instead, Trick ran all the way back to his room. I tried my best not to smirk at all. Oh, I see! Trick's been out with his lady friend again! I only wish I knew who it was. She seems like a wild one to me. I can only guess what he gets up to with her. I followed behind him. I haven't seen Joe today though. I know what his deal is already as well. He's probably chasing after Clare usual. Why doesn't he just give up already? She's just using him for a game. But, I can't tell Joe anything about her. He won't listen to me. Oh well. I'll be here were she breaks his heart.

However, my mind went elsewhere when I saw Pete again. I began to remember my question. I walked over to her to him. He looked up and saw me.

"Yes?" he asked me. I froze in my tracks. I almost lost my question there. But then, I got it back again.

"Did you run into Rose again today?" I asked him without warning. Pete looked at me oddly.

"Yes," he said. "Why?"

"What exactly is Rose to you?" I asked. Pete shrugged at me.

"Why?" he asked.

"No reason..." I replied.

"Okay then," Pete answered. Then, he just walked away. I just stared at him in silence. Uh... what just happened? Damn it, he got away again. I'll get him next time.

Way Down with Words to Overdramatic
Sign up to rate and review this story