Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

Epilogue

by rawrlittledino 6 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-05-04 - Updated: 2009-05-04 - 860 words - Complete

1Moving
”Patrick come on, we haven’t got enough energy to get rid of any vampires we meet up with, we need to get out of here,” Pete yelled over to his friend who was being pulled along by Joe and Andy, seemingly because he was reeling from what had happened less than a few minutes before. He coughed and pulled himself up, following the rest of them out of the now half demolished building; dodging hallways they knew were infected with vampires. Patrick collapsed onto the pavement when they got out, and Pete pulled him up.

“I know, Patrick, but we need to get out of here,” Patrick nodded, his face red and wet with tears, and followed the other up the hill to the road.


~~~

“Tiffany you need to eat,” Joe mumbled, and Tiffany shook her head, staring at the wall in front of her.

“He should have told me,” She replied, and Joe sighed. It had been Twenty-Four hours, and Tiffany, Patrick and Andy were keeping themselves to themselves. He felt most sorry for Patrick, after all, Andy had Crystal, and he was starting to get frustrated at the fact that Tiffany wasn’t letting him in.

“Tiffany just eat something.” He said, and she shook her head again.

“I don’t need to,” She whispered, and turned away from him again. Joe rolled his eyes and put the plate of toast next to the sofa, on the table. He heard a small sigh from her as he turned away, but turned back when he heard a sniff coming from her. She hadn’t cried since it had happened, and he knew the only way to get her out of her trance was to get her to cry.

“Joe, he never taught me how to use these powers properly,” She sniffed again, and Joe managed to grab onto her just as she began to cry. He kissed the top of her head and stayed with her, glad she was finally letting him in.

~~~

Pete stood in the kitchen, twirling a fork around the water in the bowl in front of him. He watched out of the window and took a breath, noticing that the house seemed quieter again now that three members of the household were gone. He turned as Evie walked into the room, and smiled lightly when she wrapped her arms around his waist.

“It’s weird isn’t it,” She mumbled, and Pete creased his eyebrows together.

“What is?” He asked, and Evie sighed.

“Everything. I’m getting Déjà vu now Izzy is gone, except this time it’s worse because she’s dead instead of just, a bitch,” Pete nodded.

"She was always the first one up and the last one down," Evie sighed.

“And the fact that Gabe and Amber had to die too,” Evie paused and looked out of the window. “Me and Izzy made up before it happened,” Pete smiled.

“Good, I know you would feel worse if you didn’t.” Evie nodded again and took a breath.

“Do you think Patrick will ever get over this?” She asked, and Pete nodded.

“Eventually, but it’s going to take a while, I mean, he only just got her back.” Evie sighed.

“I know. We’ll help him through it though.” Pete smiled and turned to face her, kissing her lightly and resting his forehead on hers.

“We’ll help each other through it,”

~~~

”Evie get him a glass of water,” Pete mumbled, kneeling down in front of Patrick, who stared at the space in front of him. Pete sighed, looking up at him.

“Patrick she did it for all of us-” Patrick pushed his hand away and glared.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” He mumbled, and stood up, walking towards the stairs and up to his bedroom. He walked inside and slammed his door, ignoring the protests from the others downstairs. He slid down his door and widened his eyes slightly before bursting into tears, his hands covering his face. He stayed there for half an hour before being interrupted by a knock at the door behind him, and he sniffed, shouting at them to go away.

“Patrick I need to give you something,” He heard Evie’s voice and stood, opening the door slightly.

“What?” He hissed, and Evie handed him the rings that Izzy had given to her.

“She said to give this to you at the end, that I would know when to give them to you,” Evie placed them in his palm and Patrick sniffed, eyeing the engagement ring he had given her, and the small silver hoop that he had placed on her hand on the happiest day of his life. He thanked Evie and shut the door, staring at the rings in his hand. He sniffed again and walked over to his dresser, opening the small box that held his own wedding ring. He took a chain from the drawer and slid the Three rings onto it, before clasping it around his neck. He blinked through his tears and sniffed, looking up to the ceiling.

“I'll always love you,” He mumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story