Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Strange Case of Jekyll and Mr. Hyde [Remake including Mr. Gerard Way]

The Pain #4

by RavenxBlack 0 reviews

“Gerard please..” “Yes I know.” He scared me, he was right above me and his voice was different, more serious, darker. “It hurts a lot, don’t try to open your eyes, the sun will burn...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-05-06 - Updated: 2009-05-25 - 362 words

0Unrated
After we talked about it, the man named Gerard walked away from me, went downstairs and left. I wasn’t listening to what he was saying before he left, but I remember him saying not to leave and get some sleep during the day.

I wasn’t sleeping yet, I was still looking at the door the vanished though, still confused and scared. I saw the sun coming up behind old curtains, I slowly fell to the mattress and shut my eyes. I dreamt of fire that day, just swirling whirls of fire whisping through the air, I just saw fire. Then his face.

I was woken up by a sharp stabbing pain in my stomach I rolled over slightly and I couldn’t open my eyes either, like they had been glued together but more painful. I tried calling out for him but my throat burned and blistered, but a few words scraped out of my mouth.

“Gerard please..”

Yes I know.”He scared me, he was right above me and his voice was different, more serious, darker. “It hurts a lot, don’t try to open your eyes, the sun will burn them." Burn them? Now I was really scared.

“Wha-”

Don’t speak. Your body is changing, but I’m here, try not to panic.” His finger stroked my collar bone, he was ice cold, even though the room was boiling.

It was getting worse, my stomach felt like it had been tied into knots and my head was on fire, it started in my head then gradually covered my insides with flames and tore apart my insides. I was screaming in agony but I was deafened by the pain and nothing seemed to come out. I couldn’t sense Gerard near me anymore, I thought he had perhaps left me here, to die. Or worse. My head was about to explode, the pain was filling it and pressing against my skull, I could feel my blood pumping all over my body, and that’s all I could hear. I had gripped something and lifted myself up and then stumbled to the ground again and then everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story