Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Unstoppable

Chapter Two

by jameswritr4 1 review

...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-05-06 - Updated: 2009-05-07 - 968 words

1Moving
The next day, Aiden was the one lounging on the couch while Kat was in one of her cleaning moods. Aiden raised a brow when Kat stood over her, wearing a pair of yellow, rubber gloves.

“Does Pete find that sexy?” She giggled.

Kat rolled her eyes. “Help me clean.”

“Ugh, I think not?” She smiled innocently. “I’m not the clean freak today and did not have five million Red Bulls like you did.” Kat giggled this time and went back to cleaning the kitchen. “Did you have fun last night on the date?”

“Yeah, it was awesome to catch up with everyone. Pete and I were talking about you…”

“Good or bad?”

“In a good way.” Kat walked back out, taking off the gloves and sat on the end of the couch where Aiden’s feet didn’t reach.

“Uh oh.”

“No uh oh. We want to set you up on a blind date.” Kat pulled her phone out of her pocket and sent a text off to Pete, did you talk to him yet?

“Kat,” Aiden whined. “Please don’t do this to me.”

“But we both agreed you two would be good for each other.” Kat looked down at her phone when she received a reply, yea, he’s game/. Kat raised a brow and replied back to Pete, /you told him, didn’t you?

“Who is it?”

“Um… I can’t tell you. It’s a surprise.” She smiled a little.

“What? What if he’s a psycho stalker killer man?!” Kat rolled her eyes and texted Pete again when she never got a reply, Pete?

“Pete and I both know him pretty well. He’s harmless.” Kat looked at her reply from Pete. …maybe? He wouldn’t agree to it unless I did. Kat sighed as she read Pete’s text. “I’m going to kill that boy.”

Aiden sighed. “So... I have no choice?”

“Nope, you’re going to meet him for dinner tomorrow night.” Aiden pouted. “Don’t pout, you’ll have fun and I won’t have to worry about you. Plus you need a night out with a good guy.” Kat texted Pete back but you promised peter lewis kingston wentz the third

“Stop threatening Pete and help me pick something out for tomorrow since I have no idea what I should wear for a blind date.” Kat squealed and got up, dragging Aiden to her bedroom.

~~~

Aiden sighed as she looked at her watch. She was sitting on a bench outside the restaurant, waiting on her mystery date. He was 45 minutes late, and she was only allowing him 5 more minutes to show up before she would leave. She checked her phone and frowned a little when she saw that there were no texts or missed calls from Kat or Pete, saying her date was cancelled, or if anything happened. Kat had dressed her up in a pair of jeans and a blue, dressy type top. They were to meet at this little Italian restaurant place in town, since apparently Pete figured you couldn’t go wrong with Italian.

Aiden raised a brow when she saw a Civic pull into the parking lot pretty fast, almost hitting her car, which was now parked beside his. That must be him, she thought to herself. She grabbed her purse and stood up, about to give this jackass a piece of her mind for driving like a manic and being almost an hour late. She stopped in her tracks when she realized who it was walking up to her, wearing a pair of jeans, a button down shirt and tie and those unforgettable glasses, a hat placed nicely on his head.

“I’m so sorry I’m late. I know it’s no excuse but I got tied up in this mess of traffic. You’re Aiden, right? Kat’s roommate? I think we met before…” Patrick rambled off.

“Uh, yeah, I’m Aiden. So they set us up huh?” Patrick nodded and shoved his hands into his pockets. “You should be careful when you park, I almost had a heart attack when you pulled in and almost killed my car.”

Patrick blushed. “I’m really sorry about that. I was afraid I was going to miss you and Pete never gave me your number to get a hold of you.”

“It’s alright Patrick, let’s just try and salvage the rest of the evening and go have some dinner.” The two walked inside and were seated at a table. They looked over the menu, making small talk about what they would order until the waiter stopped by and took their drink and food orders. The whole time Patrick’s leg was bouncing under the table. “So um… do you live with Pete or do you have your own place?”

“We’re renting a place together. It’s just easier for us, you know, with touring and all.” Aiden nodded in agreement. “Your top is really frilly.”

Aiden raised a brow. “Um… thanks?” She didn’t know how to take his comment because it sounded almost like he didn’t like the top she was wearing.

“I-I mean it looks nice,” Patrick said as he mentally kicked himself for being so nervous about this.

Dinner went on with some awkward small talk and Aiden was glad when it was over. Patrick and Aiden walked together towards their cars, stopping by their cars to look at each other.

“Thank you for dinner Patrick.”

“You’re welcome, Aiden. I had fun tonight… um… yeah…” He chuckled nervously.

“So I’ll give you a call sometime, alright?” Patrick nodded. Aiden unlocked her car. “Bye Patrick.” She got in and started it. She sighed and drove off. Patrick frowned and got into his car.
Sign up to rate and review this story