Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Pre-school: Chapter one

by Meg2005 1 review

It's time for school for our favorite twins.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-05-06 - Updated: 2009-05-07 - 1183 words

0Unrated

**************************************

Over the next week, as Grace continued her sick time off work, she finished the boy’s rooms, bathrooms, and the playroom. As the boys spent the morning with Grace’s mom, Grace and Brendon finished putting the finishing touches onto the boy’s rooms.

Grace was so excited to have the boy’s rooms done. She was so excited to fold their little socks and put them in the drawers and make their beds.

‘They are officially ours.’ Grace smiled as Brendon stood next to her lacing just two fingers with hers.

‘They have always been ours.’ Brendon whispered.

‘We have to get them into school.’

‘Why?’

‘Because they will be four in February and they have not been to school or anything yet. They need to start learning to read and learning their alphabet.’

‘Where are we going to put them in school at?’

‘I don’t know. I’ll make some calls and talk to your mom and see where she sent you guys and then we can go meet some of the teachers.’

‘Okay, do you want me to do that?’

‘Nope, it will get my mind off of everything that is going on here.’

‘Okay. We probably have a lot of stuff to get them ready for school.’

‘It’s okay. It will give them something to do during the day.’

‘I’ll have to take them shopping to buy more school clothes.’

‘Good luck with that.’ Grace playfully glared at Brendon before she sat down on Caleb’s bed. Brendon walked over and laid next to her.

‘Hey Gracie.’ Holly smiled as Grace walked into the office the next Monday.

‘Hey Holly.’ Grace mumbled as she tossed her Chanel bag onto the desk.

‘How are you feeling?’

‘I’m alright. I feel like I need to be out of the house.’

‘Well here you are.’

‘Hey have you thought about putting Addy into pre-school?’

‘We have talked about it but she has a weird birthday. Why are you thinking about putting the boys in school?’

‘Yeah, I think they need something to do during the day. Plus, when Brendon and the boys go back on the road I will not have to find someone to keep them while he’s gone.’

‘Are they going to go for all day?’

‘I’m not sure, it depends. I’m sure Chace will love it but I don’t really know how Caleb is going to react to everything. I don’t know how he is going to do with being away from us all day long.’

‘Poor little guy.’

Have you looked into any schools?’ Grace asked while Holly sat down in the chair in front of Grace’s desk.

‘No, I haven’t. I don’t even know where to start when it comes to schools.’

‘I think I’m going to talk to Brendon’s mom today and see what she says. I’ll let you know when I find a couple.’

‘Great. If you’re going to put the boys in school I think I’ll put Addy in there too. Then when this little one comes out we’ll already have a school. Maybe I’ll start earlier with him.’

Grace spent the morning catching up on her numbers and finances before she met with Brendon’s mom to discuss preschooling options.

She had set up appointments with three different preschools for the next day. She was debating on bringing the boys but decided it was time for a play date with Addy and Uncle Ryan.

‘Baby, are you ready to go?’ Grace yelled as she walked into the house after lunch and work to go to the meetings with the schools.

‘Yeah…I just need to finish getting ready.’ Grace chuckled and flopped down on the couch.

‘How was work love?’ Brendon asked. Grace chuckled while she watched him get dressed.

‘It was good. I feel like I’m catching up a bit. I feel like I’ve been away for so long.’

‘You’ll get there baby. I’m ready.’ Brendon walked out of the bedroom. He picked Grace’s bag up off the counter, slung it over his shoulder and proceeded out the door to the garage. Grace chuckled as she followed him. Brendon was so flamboyant.

‘So where are we going?’ he asked as he held his arm out for her to roll up his sleeve on his button down shirt.

‘We’re going to find a school for the boys.’

‘Do we have specific schools or what?’

‘Actually we do. We have four appointments with various different schools. First up is the meadows school…’

‘That’s where my sister went to school at. She’s in Ivy league now.’

‘I know that’s why we’re going. Your mom recommended it.’

‘Where are we going then?’

‘Uh…Centennial Academy.’

‘Then?’

‘Merryhill school on Durango.’

‘Is that it?’

‘The last one is Kinder cottage Preschool.’

‘Are all of these private schools?

‘Maybe? I think so. Your mom helped me pick them out except for Kinder Cottage, Randy told me about it. He wasn’t sure how great of a school it was but we’re going to go talk to them anyway.’

‘Okay.’

‘Our appointment at Meadows is in fifteen minutes so you better get there.’ Grace mumbled as she picked four file folders out of her purse.

‘Baby, tell me that you don’t have files on these schools.’

‘Brendon, of course I do! Randy and I put them together the other day. Holly helped. I needed to do my research. This is the school where our little boys are going to go. It needs to be a good school.’

‘You’re out of your mind…but I love you.’ He winked before pressing his foot on the gas and accelerating towards their destination.

‘So the only problem I can find with the Meadows school is the times. The boys can only go half day which means we’ll have to find a daycare or something for them for the rest of the day and I don’t think I like the idea of them going to a daycare.’

‘How much is the tuition?’

‘Eight thousand, nine hundred and fifty dollars.’

‘That’s a lot baby. It’s almost eighteen thousand dollars.’

‘I know Bren but it’s for the boys.’

‘I know.’

Brendon soon pulled up outside of the school. Grace got out of Brendon’s over sized SUV and met him in front of the car. Grace felt a little uncomfortable walking into the school. It was the first time she had every realized how young they really were and now they had two boys they were putting into pre-school.

It was going to be a long day.


~~~~~
I'M BACK! Sorry it's been a while, school kicked my butt for a while. Now I have about a month and a half until I leave for Europe for a month so enjoy the updates!!!
So not the greatest stopping point but it was going to be way too long.
Sign up to rate and review this story