Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Only time can heal a broken heart

One Night and One More Time

by xFallxOutxBoyxFanx 2 reviews

Patrick runs into the only person he never wants to see again.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-05-07 - Updated: 2009-05-07 - 1169 words

0Unrated
When we walked into the club Cobra was playing at that night, I immediately came out of my depressed mood that I’ve been in for the past week. Cobra wasn’t on stage yet, but the music playing through the speakers was awesome. It’s the kind of music that just makes you want to start dancing, even if you don’t know how to.

I followed the guys to the backstage area and was immediately greeted by Gabe putting his big arms around me.

“Patrick! How’ve you been, I haven’t seen you in forever!”

“Yeah, a couple of months. I’ve been better, a lot better actually. Lexi just broke up with me for another guy whom apparently she had been seeing the whole time behind my back.” I said, and then realized as the words left my mouth that I shouldn’t be crying over her. If she had the nerve to cheat on me then why would I want to be with her? I shouldn’t be upset about this at all, but that doesn’t mean it still doesn’t hurt.

“Aww, I'm sorry man. I never felt any good vibes coming off of her anyways she had whore written all over her face.”

“That’s because you and Ryland wrote it on her face.” I said remembering when she stayed with us for a few days of tour last year. It only made me miss her more. Even though she had cheated on me, we still had a lot of really good times together.

“What’d we do?” Ryland said coming over.

“We wrote whore all over that skank Lexi’s face.” Gabe told him.

Ryland just looked at Gabe and then at my expression, and he knew that me and her were finished with.

“I'm sorry man, you were going to propose to her too right? Why’d you break up?”

“She cheated on me, I ended it.” I said feeling a tear roll down my face. No matter how many times I tell myself to stop crying over her I just can’t. It breaks my heart to not have her in my arms anymore.

“Don’t worry you’ll find someone else man.” Gabe said and patted his hand on my shoulder and walked away with Ryland so they could start their set which started in less than 5 minutes.

“Yeah, right…” I muttered under my breath and went to find where Pete, Andy and Joe went. When I gave up on looking for them I went side stage and watched the Cobra’s play. I scanned the crowd to see if any faces looked somewhat familiar. It always seemed like the same kids attended the same shows each time. As I scanned the crowd and recognized a few people, there was one face that made me fill with a whole mix of emotions; sad, angry, love, hate, misery. And then that was when her eyes spotted mine and her eyes were filled with sadness, reflecting the sadness I felt myself fill with. I looked over to her right and saw the guy who she had cheated on me with. It pained me when she pointed to the side of the room motioning me to go over and talk to her.

I sighed, I didn’t want to make things more difficult for myself. She had I already put me through enough and talking to her while I'm trying to get over her would only dig me deeper into the hole I'm trying to get out of. But being the nice person I am I complied and went around to the front where she was waiting.

“Hey.” She said with her arms wrapped around herself in a big purple hoodie, probably the guy’s that she was with.

“Hey.” I said and then came the awkward silence. Whatever she wanted to say she should just spit it out. “What’s his name?” What? Why did I ask? I don’t care… I scrunched my eyebrows together.

“His name is Jay.” She said, “And he’s nice, you should talk to him sometime.” But as soon as she said those words, I could tell she already knew that that wasn’t going to happen. There was no way I was going to talk to the guy, who stole my girlfriend whom I had been madly in love with, from right under my feet. “Right…” She said sighing.

“So is there something you wanted to talk to me about?” I asked, wanting to get to the point and leave. What I hadn’t noticed is that my voice was raised ever so slightly.

“I just wanted to talk to you again, I miss you.”

“Oh, you miss me? You should’ve thought about that before you started dating Jake!”

“It’s Jay and why are you getting all upset about this Patrick? I try to be nice and you just throw it in my face!”

I was shocked, “Why am I getting upset about this!? You cheated on me and you’re wondering why I'm upset!? This is unbelievable. Did you know before I broke up with you I had this picked out and there was only one question I was going to ask with it.” I said pulling out the ring that I had in my pocket.

Her eyes started to tear up quickly. “Patrick, I didn’t know, I'm sorry.”

“Yeah well it’s too late for that now. You’re with Jake, James, whatever his name is and the past is the past.” After I said that there was another one of those awkward silences.

“Patrick, I never meant to hurt you, but I did in the process and…” I cut her off.

“And when were you going to tell me about him if I didn’t find out when I did?” She didn’t say anything. “So if I had proposed to you would you have told me then, or would you wait until we were married and then tell me?” She still didn’t answer. “Well, that answers that. Goodbye Alexis.” I said and walked away, hearing her sniffle and feeling a few of my own tears trickle down my face.

Aww, I feel bad for Patrick while writing this. Why am I such a bad person to put him in this kind of situation? At least we know that Patrick does have a girlfriend whom he is very happy with, and we know that this is just a story remember I made all of this up in geometry which explains the D I have in that class. So much for A’s and B’s this year. Anyways remember to review and rate, it makes me happy and I'll write more quicker if you need some bribery.

And thanks to my ONLY reviewer, please remember to review I like to know how the story is. =]

Falloutboynumber1fan – Thanks for reading! I'm glad you love it.
Sign up to rate and review this story