Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

Almost Admission

by killxsmile 3 reviews

Just what the title says.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-05-08 - Updated: 2009-05-08 - 612 words - Complete

1Exciting
Author's Note: BND TOMORROW!!! In celebration of my 6th time seeing da Fall Out Boyzzz, I'm posting this. As usual, it's dedicated to my amaaazing reviewers.

somethingorother: Jack will be finding out shortly, but in the meantime, here's more Alex/Chloe cuteness. And I've gotta give it to Heidi and Spencer. Ridiculous as they are, they were made for each other. I mean, who else would date Spencer, with his skin-colored facial hair?

Tissamy: Nah, there was enough cheating drama in disateRomance. No need for it here.
Don't worry, I swear that Jackcatchingthemness will be here shortly.

doyleangel: This is another dose of Chloe/Alex cuteness. I hope you like it.

Did someone say story?

“Gimme the controller!”
“What the fuck? I’m in the middle of a game, douchebag!”


You’ve. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

Groaning, I rolled onto my side and pulled my cell phone out from under my pillow. After its screen temporarily blinded me, I was able to make out the time. 2:13AM.

“God, I’m gonna kick your ass!”
“Go ahead and try, cocksucker!”


Sleeping when Rian and Jack were fighting, was like trying to ignore howler monkeys on crack, so I climbed out of bed and headed toward the minifridge for something to eat.

“What are you doing up?” Zack asked as I sleepily trudged toward into the lounge area.
“Those crazy bitches woke me up,” I said, referring to the men who had fallen off the couch and started wrestling on the floor. I swear, they were 5 year-olds trapped in 20 year-old bodies.

“Oh, speaking of crazy bitches, Travis said there’s a club at the next stop. Apparently, there will be tons of hot girls.”

Rian and my brother immediately broke apart and looked up.

“Hot girls?” they asked, simultaneously.
“Always thinking about getting ass…” I commented.
“A healthy libido never hurt anybody,” Jack defended. “Right, Alex?”

He shrugged in response.

“I guess.”
“‘I guess’?! Dude, what’s going on? You used to be the king of groupies,” my brother noted. “Shit, if I didn’t know any better, I’d think you had a girlfriend or something…”
“What? Me? No.” Alex said, shaking his head.
“Holy. Fucking. Shit,” he said, wide eyed. “You do have a girlfriend!”
“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”
“Cut the act, Gaskarth. We’re BFFS. Like this.”

He crossed his middle and index fingers for emphasis.

“I can tell when you’re lying to me, and right now you are so fucking full of it,” he replied, chuckling. “So what’s her name?”

Alex remained tight-lipped.

“Scared I’m gonna steal her away from you?” Jack teased.
“No. I’m scared that if I tell you, you’ll let it slip onstage and a bunch of crazy fans will end up stalking her.”

Thank God he can think on his feet.

“Damn, you must really care about this chick if you’re thinking that far ahead.”
“Yeah. I do,” he said as his cheeks turned an adorable shade of pink.
“Could you at least give me a hint to this mystery girl’s identity?”
“Well, she’s sweet…really smart…funny as fuck…and drop dead gorgeous.”

Upon hearing this, I couldn’t help but smile.

“Jesus, this girl’s really got you whipped.”
“Aww, I think it’s cute,” Rian teased.
“Yeah,” Zack added. “Our wittle Alex is growing up.”
“Shut up,” he said, growing increasingly red.

+++++
It was shorty, I know.
But the next one will make up for it ;)

As you've seen in the past few updates, reviews = more chapters. FAST.
So click the 'Review Story' link below and do yo thang.
^___^
Sign up to rate and review this story