Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

Cat's Out

by killxsmile 4 reviews

Oh, Jack.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-05-10 - Updated: 2009-05-10 - 865 words - Complete

1Exciting
Author's Note: Believers Never Die was too AMAAAZING for words. Visit my "tumblr":http://www.somesaint.tumblr.com for details/pictures.

Thank Yous:
somethingorother : I'm glad you enjoyed the Gaskarth cuteness.

daisybet: Aww. I try.

Tissamy: Oh, lord. BND was off the heezay. Check out my tumblr to find out why. And just so you know, I have a feeling that you'll really like this chapter.


You want a story? I'll give you a story.

Cat’s out.

“Fuck!” I yelled, running through the parking lot. With Alex hot on my tail, SuperSoaker in hand, there wasn’t much else to say.
“You have nowhere to run, Chloe!”

Although my brain screamed “run faster!”, my feet couldn’t cooperate. I eventually had to slow my pace to catch my breath. And before I could even say “oh shit!,” Alex’s arm was wrapped around my waist while the barrel of a water gun was pressed to the side of my head.

“You squirted ketchup down my shorts when I was asleep. Give me one reason I shouldn’t pull the trigger.”
“Because a good boyfriend wouldn’t do that?” I tentatively asked.

Alex chuckled into my ear and held me closer to his chest.

“The thing is, I’m not a ‘good’ boyfriend. I’m a kick ass boyfriend.”
And with that, my head was drenched in water. As he laughed, his arm loosened around me. I quickly took advantage of this and threw my weight against him.

“CHLOEEE!”

We both toppled onto the grass, but he received the brunt of impact.

“Now I think we’re even,” he said, turning onto his side.
“What? I didn’t mess up your hair.”
“But I didn’t body slam you into the ground.”
“That was more of a harsh nudge than a body slam,” I quipped. “If I tried to body slam you, I’d be the one getting hurt,” I said, getting up.

Once upright, I offered him a hand.

“Tell that to my back,” he groaned.
“Aww, I’m sorry, Alex,” I said, wrapping him in a hug. “I guess I underestimated my own strength.”
“Well in that case, I forgive you,” he replied, placing his arms around my waist.

With dorky smiles on our faces, we leaned toward each other. But just as our lips touched, hell broke loose.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!”

Alex and I immediately broke apart.

Shit. Shit. SHIT.

“I can explain…” Alex said.
“What is there to explain?! You were making out with my sister!” he seethed. “And you!” he yelled, directing his attention toward me. “God, Chloe, you should know better! This fucker has a girlfriend!”
“Chloe is my girlfriend!” Alex said. “We’ve been dating for the past three months, okay?”
“WHAT?!”

I stood between the two in efforts to keep a fight from breaking out.
No bueno. No bueno. NO BUENO.

“Alex--”
“No, he needs to hear this,” he said, pulling me behind him.

“Listen, Jack. Just because you fucked things up with Jenna doesn’t mean I’m gonna do the same to your sister.”
“Gaskarth, you did not just fucking say that.” Jack stood there, livid. Fists clenched, knuckles white.
“Yeah, Barakat, I did.”

‘Who’s Jenna?’ you ask.

She was Jack’s girlfriend of more than 2 years. On their first date, they went though a car wash with the windows down. On Valentine’s Day, she took him to Laser Tag and pantsed him in front of a bunch of 12-year olds. On her birthday, Jack sent her a stripper gram at work. For his birthday, she did the same for him.

Saying that they were made for each other would be the understatement of the century.

But like most good things, it came to an end. Last year she and Jack got into a huge argument before he left for tour. He got pissy ass drunk on the first night, boned the first groupie he spotted, and called Jenna first thing in the morning to rub it in her face.

Jenna could tolerate a lot of things--heavy amounts of alcohol, my brother’s antics, and even the jealous fans that hated her for no good reason-- but she could not put up with a cheater.

After realizing what an ass he’d been, my brother begged for forgiveness, but she wasn’t hearing it. She changed her cell number and they haven’t talked since.

So it goes without saying that Jenna was a touchy subject.

“You’ve done a lot of shitty things to a lot of people, Alex. But I never thought you’d pull something this shitty on me. But you know what? DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!” Jack screamed. “If you want to set yourselves up for disaster, be my guest. But don’t expect me to help clean up the mess.”

With that, he stormed off toward the bus.

“Fuck…” I whispered.

Once the cat was out of the bag, there was no turning back. And by the looks of it, Alex and I were on a one way track to Jackhatesusville.

+++++
What happens now that the Jack knows?
RATE/REVIEW to find out.
Sign up to rate and review this story