Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghost Of You

Chapter 1

by MCRmyOXO 3 reviews

.......Read please

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-05-09 - Updated: 2009-05-11 - 637 words

1Ambiance
April 1st 1943

JOYCE’s P.O.V
Sunlight washes through my room waking me, I felt surprisingly happy today. I brushed my long ginger hair letting its curls drape down over my shoulders. The sky was cloudless and bright. I opened my bedroom window to let cooling air fill my room, today is a gorgeous day.
I undress and scrounge for a T-shirt and jeans, most girls my age only wear dresses but I prefer to dress as boys do. I creep down the stairs to breakfast, my older brothers Gerard and Mikey Way sat at the breakfast table, I live with them ever since our parents died when I was three eight years ago.
Mikey’s had an expression that meant he is deep in thought, and if he’s thinking on something a bomb can go off in the living room and he won’t notice. Gerard flipped through the newspaper. I sat next to Mikey and banged my fists on the table. He snapped back to reality.
“Good morning Joyce” he said with a monotone expression on his face which was a key sign that something was bugging him.
“Mikey….Something wrong?” I asked knowing that it wasn’t my business but Im just itching to find out. Of course his answer was
“Nothing Joyce” he only called me Joyce when he wasn’t in the mood to talk, it’s another key that told me that he wasn’t happy about something. But what? I excel in school with top grades, I always do my chores and I’m a model adolescent, well I get in trouble sometimes. Gerard gave me a look that meant he had to talk to Mikey and to beat it.
I smirked and walked out of the room. But I can’t help being nosy so I peered around the corner listening in on what they’re saying.
GERARD’s P.O.V
As soon as Joyce walked from the room I turned to Mikey.
“Dude, we need to tell her eventually” I argued in a low voice. Mikey simply frowned
“I know and I don’t want to keep it from her but I don’t have the heart to tell her” he said innocently. I rolled my eyes.
“Well tell her soon” I retorted aggravated.
“Why don’t you tell her, she’s your sister too” Mikey argued angrily waving a finger at me. I sighed.
“Because…I just….cant” I choked. “Joyce and I aren’t as close as you are her are. Even Ray and her are closer, and if I tell her she’ll hate me for it” I replied. Mikey put his arm on my shoulder.
“Don’t worry man, let’s tell her once all of us are together tomorrow, agreed?”
“Agreed” I said.
JOYCE’S P.O.V
I creped around them and went outside. I sat on my knees in the grass. Tell me what? Am I dying? Do I have some mental defect? A deadly disease? What!? Silence. I watched birds fly overhead. I gazed up at the sky.
“Mom, Dad, what’s going on” I asked. Silence. I’m foolish to think I can talk to the dead. They’re dead. Their days of talking are over. But what else can I do. Mikey said ‘when were all together’ which meant the three other friends that we visit rarely, and then they’d break the news to me.
Night. Tossing and turning. Can’t get to sleep. I can’t stop wondering about the news, I try placing my mind elsewhere but my thoughts always set back on their words. I don’t know whether to feel excited or anxious.

Tell me if I should continue this or not. Im unsure. Leave a comment. Very appreciated, thankyou
Sign up to rate and review this story