Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghost Of You

Chapter 3

by MCRmyOXO 0 reviews

ROMACNE! And stuff, random, short, read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-05-10 - Updated: 2009-05-11 - 534 words

0Unrated
Late tonight the guys brought me to a bar that they played at, I never heard them play in my life I knew they had a band but it was never that popular.
I sat on the bar stool facing the stage, they had all come out in their war uniforms, seemed fitting for the time. I noticed a lot of men were wearing the same uniforms; this night was for the benefit of soldiers already overseas. Gerard stepped up to the mic.
“This is a song is called The Ghost of You, we’ve written about the hardships of the war; also about mine and Mikey’s little sister. Joy, this is for you.” I snapped up once I heard my name. When the band began to play a soft tune the soldiers took their wives in their arms holding them close and danced. I closed my eyes, it was the most beautiful sound I’ve ever heard and it was for me, it was my song.
“…At the end of the world, or the last time I see you are never coming home, never coming home…”
When the song was over I was completely lost in the music playing it over and over in my mind. Another song began playing but my mind was only on the melody of my song.
I joined Mikey and Gerard off the stage talking to them speechless over the performance.
“Excuse me.” I heard a shy voice. Gerard spun around to see Damian, Ray’s younger brother and the only of his brothers still living near here, his older brothers flown the country to live somewhere else or something I don’t know he doesn’t really talk about it.
Damian is about my age with curly brown hair and beautiful green eyes. He’s sort of nice and I’ve known him for two or three years now. “….I would like to ask if I may…dance with your younger sister” he asked Gerard, his face was blushing Scarlett. Gerard turned to me.
“Sure Damian” I answered taking his hand as he led me to the floor. The sweet soft melody of a slow song began playing; my heart pounded as Damian took one hand and placed it on my waist and grabbing my other. His hands were so soft, so warm and so gentle. We moved slowly and rhythmically to the music.
We didn’t say anything for a few minutes which was alright with me until Damian spoke.
“Your very light on your feet” he complemented. I smiled
“You’d think that if you’ve never seen me dance by myself” I joked trying to feel more comfortable, he laughed a little. We talked for a while; it made us feel more comfortable. When he mentioned my brothers going away I cried softly into his arms. He held me close and spoke softly.
“I know how you feel, but trust me, when they’re away I will never let anything hurt you, I really care about you” he said, his emerald eyes sparkling. I smiled standing on my toes to kiss his cheek. He blushed bright red and I couldn’t help laughing.
Sign up to rate and review this story