Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take Me Away

Take Me Away

by disturbedangel6 1 review

It's just a classic story eh.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-04-24 - Updated: 2009-04-24 - 1025 words

0Unrated
Photos from back in the days when I was younger and happier. I smiled at them, it seemed so long ago. My natural ash blonde hair had its natural wave in it. Everything in it was so natural and raw. I never usedd make-up back in that time. I was just so... ordinary and plain. I lifted the side of my lip and frowned. I looked so gay that time.
I almost yelped when my dear mother walked into my so called bedroom. She was wearing her sweatpants and a singlet but she still looked like a business woman, maybe because that's how I saw her. All she cared about was her job, which is fair enough to me I guess. I never really cared.
"Lara, you haven't even unpacked the boxes yet!" she sighed and looked at the mess of boxes and photo albums on the floor scattered around me.
I looked up at her innocently, like I always do. "I'm sorry, I got caught up by the past." I gestured to the photos in my hand.
She leaned down and looked at the one I was holding, the one with me and two other friends of mine that I left back where I use to live. It was from a year ago. I looked so crap, so natural looking and my clothing was so nanny-like.
"Aww, I missed that. I missed how you use to be back then," she smiled at the picture warmly and looked at me as if I was a stranger or something. "Just get this place unpacked and tidy, I want everything unpacked by tonight," and with that she walked out.
I gathered all the photos up and stuffed them into the shoebox. This will definitely be hidden somewhere.

I didn't like the past and I for sure didn't like change, and change was happening now. My dear mother and step father decided to move here to New Jersey because, well they wanted to start a new life together since they just got married. I was pretty sure they forgot all about me, about my rights and needs. At first as all 17 year old teen daughters do, I tried to get out of it. I tried to actually move into a friend's house but unfortunately their parents really don't like me because apparently I'm a rebel and junkie. So I had no choice but to move along with the 'rents. I had to leave my hook-up buddy also so I was pretty sad.
On the other hand, I was okay with the change because I've planned to stay here with mum until I was 18 so then I could move back to my old neighborhood and forget about this life. This just gave me a reason to rebel around here which I was excited about.

I finally finished my room, well half finished it. I wasn't bothered to open the boxes with my clothes and other junks in it. For now I just had the necessary things unpacked. I pushed the boxes into my wardrobe and hid it there. Mum would be proud of me.
I quickly went down the stairs and into the kitchen, which took me time by the way because I forgot which direction it was in, and found my mother already setting the dinner on the temporary dining table which was the boxes that were filled with random junk.
"Lara, I need you to have jelly beans after dinner okay? I don't think you've had enough sugar today," mother told me as she sat on the wooden chair.
I nodded. I had diabetes which sucks, I had to look after my diet 24/7. I mean, I could eat what other normal people eat, but I had to have extra sugar because my body works fast. Gay body of mine.
"Which reminds me, don't we have to get you to the doctors for a regular check up about it?" my step dad, Victor or whom I call dude to said.
I nodded, "Yea, true that."
"Well I'll be busy fixing the house up tomorrow," my mother told us.
"It's cool, we could both go to the doctors and explore the cool stuff around here," Victor grinned.
"Dude, I don't think there's any cool stuff here."
"Nah, probably there will be. You watch."
Victor was a cool man. Good enough husband for mum and good enough step dad for me. He was like those childish type dudes and he went well with my mother. So happily ever after for that.

That night just before bedtime I got millions of messages from my close friends asking me how everything was. I immediately replied back to them. I chuckled at the messaged and walking into the bathroom that was part of my bedroom. Ah I love being the only kid in the family. So spoilt that I was. I did I final check up on my dyed white blonde hair and smeared the eye make-up off. Without eye liner my blue coloured eyes looked so small and weird looking.
"Ew," I told myself in the mirror and turned my back to it.
You may call me poshy or 'she's so up herself ew' or whatever, I really don't care. I really like taking care of myself and there's nothing wrong in that.

"I told you we couldn't find anything cool here," I told Victor the next day after the doctors and an hour of searching for a cool place in this icky neighbourhood.
"Okay, maybe you're right." he frowned still looking around as he drove down an unfamiliar road. "Ooh, hey there's a skateboard park!" he pointed at a distance.
I looked out and saw the small isolated park, "And there's hot people there. Hurry dude, take me home so I can get my skateboard!"
"Yay! Lara's gonna make new friends!" he giggled and sped up.








Yo
I'm frustrated and my mind is somewhere else so I thought I can occupy myself by writing a new story yay
So this ones only written for fun, don't expect anything good outta it... unless I get terribly inspired and excited from reviewers lol
Sign up to rate and review this story