Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take Me Away

Smashed

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-05-10 - Updated: 2009-05-11 - 693 words

1Exciting
I faintly heard my mother hum in the kitchen when I got home to pick up my skateboard. I didn't bother talking to her and just got out of the front door and ran into Victor's car.
"Is your mum okay with us hanging at the park?" he asked.
I nodded.

When we got to the park, I noticed that it was empty. No cool looking people were in sight except some little kids in the playground. I shrugged and made my way to the skate park.
"Hey Victor! Wanna check out this move that I've been practising for awhile?" I called out.
"Sure," I heard him run to me.
"I have to warm up first!" I told him. I wasn't sure I could do the move.
He nodded and watched above me.
I just started to skate randomly for the awhile until I decided to do the 360 move. All my doubts disapeared when I achieved it, but when I came back to the cement floor something that wasn't supposed to be there made my skateboard flip and send me head first to the ground. My head, back, arse and knees; literally every part of my body was in pain. I hissed in pain.
"Shit, Lara! You okay?" I heard Victor.
"Yea, I'm fine" I told him while slowly lifting myself off the floor.
"Shit, I'm sorry!" this skimpy looking guy came running to us. His face held concern. He looked rather nerdy with the thick rimmed glasses he was wearing and the dark clothing that was hugging his thin body.
"Uh, you're sorry because?" Victor asked.
"Erm 'cause you tripped on my gameboy," he pointed to the damaged toy a few feets away from me.
I raised an eyebrow; amazed that I didn't see that. "Wow, I'm so so sorry!"
"No, it's cool. I forgot it here in the middle of the skate park so it's my fault for everything. Here, let me get you up," he lent me his hand which I took and got back on my feet.
I stumbled a little before standing solidly on the ground. "Thanks."
He stood there timidly and said a soft 'you're welcome'.
"I'm Lara and this is my step dad Victor," I pointed at Victor behind me.
"I'm Mikey."
I smiled.
"Mikey! You got the gameboy?" an older looking guy jogged to us.
Mikey turned to him, "Umm kinda, its just smashed."
The boy looked at him weird, "You shouldn't take that thing everywhere you go, look now, its wrecked."
"I'm sorry, I should have seen it coming." I apologized again.
The boy look up at me and his eyes widened as if he didn't notice me there before.
"It's cool," Mikey said. "I should be sorry because that was the reason why you stacked it."
I shrugged, "I'm not hurt, so it's cool too."
He smiled this time. "Oh well, guess this can be a good reason for mum to buy me the newest edition of gameboy."
I tried to avoid looking at the boy because I realised he was staring at me like a hawk.
"Um, this is my brother Gerard by the way."
"Nice to meet you," I told the boy.
"And you are?" he asked. His voice was surprisingly smooth, unlike the way he spoke to his brother.
"Lara."
"Nice to meet you too Lara, we should all hang sometime."
I nodded.
"Well, I guess we should go." Victor pitched in. "We got some unpacking to do."
"Unpacking?" Gerard asked.
"We just moved around this area," I told him.
"So it must mean you're going to Belleville High, am I right?"
I nodded.
"Catch you there then," he gave me a wink before I turned and followed Victor to the car.

"Ah I didn't like that guy," Victor stated when he started up the car.
"Who?" I asked as I watched the boys slowly walk the opposite direction.
"Gerard."
"Why?" I looked at him.
"I just didn't like the way he was staring at you."
"Oh." I looked at my hands where I had some wounds. "I think I'll need some bandages."
"We'll get you fixed up at home."
Sign up to rate and review this story