Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Arguments and make ups.

by Meg2005 4 reviews

Brendon and Grace.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-05-12 - Updated: 2009-05-12 - 1312 words

0Unrated
********************************************************

‘How were they?’ Grace asked as she stood with Ryan on the front porch while Brendon wrestled the boys out to the car.

‘They were great as usual. I think that we should worry about Chace and Addy though. This could get dramatic.’

‘I’m sure it will be fine.’ Grace said as Addy followed Brendon out of the house SCREAMING. Brendon held a kicking and screaming Chace in his arms while he held his glasses out handing them to Grace as he walked past. Addy was crying and screaming as she followed Brendon out to the car. ‘I take that back. What is going on here?’ Grace watched as Caleb followed, nonchalantly, out the front door. When he saw Grace his face lit up as he jumped into her arms.

‘Mommy.’ He smiled as he hugged her.

‘Hi baby, what is going on with broder?’

‘Girls is yucky.’ Caleb nodded.

‘I see. I’ll call you later Ryan. I think we should get this under control.’ Grace could see Brendon losing it so she wanted to fix it before anything got out of hand. ‘Caleb, run and get into the car.’

Grace and Brendon soon walked into his parent’s house. Chace was still pouting. Caleb was just excited to see Grand-pappy. ‘Hey kids.’ Brendon’s mom said as they walked into the kitchen to find Brendon’s two sisters and both brothers already there.

‘Hey ma.’ Brendon kissed his mom’s cheek before Grace hugged her. Chace walked in and held his arms up for Grace to pick him up. She did so and he laid his head on her shoulder. ‘Grace what are you doing? You’re just reinforcing the behavior.’

Brendon received weird looks from all four of his siblings. ‘Who are you? Do you even know what reinforcement is?’ Mason asked.

‘Brendon, he is upset and tired. You’ve punished him enough already.’

‘What happened?’ Mrs. Urie asked.

‘Hang on. Chace, baby, why don’t you go in and sit with Grandpa and Caleb.’ Chace nodded. Grace kissed his cheek before setting him down and watching him run out of the room. ‘We went to check out schools today. Brendon went off on one of the directors at a school and then we went to go get the boys from Ryan’s. Chace and Addy have taken a real liking to each other so when we tried to leave Chace and Addy both freaked out. Chace was kicking and scream. He knocked Brendon’s glasses off. Brendon is in a bad mood already. I’m not reinforcing it Brendon, I’m comforting him after he’s been punished.’

‘You don’t comfort him after he’s been punished!’

‘Yes you do. How many parenting books have you read? You punished him already; he does not need anymore punishment.’

‘Brendon…Grace is right. If he’s already been punished then everything should go back to normal.’

‘How am I supposed to be a parent when you second guess everything I do?’ Grace rolled her eyes and walked out the back door. She was not one to argue in front of anything especially not Brendon’s family. Brendon followed her out.

‘What is his deal? I’ve never seen him talk to Grace like that?’ Matthew asked.

‘I don’t have the slightest idea what is going on with them.’

‘Baby what is the matter with you?’ Grace asked.

‘Chace does not need to be acting like that. Period.’

‘Brendon, I’m not disagreeing that Chace should not act like that. What I’m disagreeing with is the fact that you reprimanded him for it in the car. It is over now babe, things need to go back to normal. You don’t need to be mad about it anymore.’

‘I don’t want to talk about this anymore.’ Brendon said as he started back into the house. Grace grabbed his arm as he walked past her.

‘Don’t be mad babe; it’s over and done with. Your family is in there they don’t want you to be mad and neither do the boys.’

‘Yeah.’ Brendon looked down at the ground before Grace tilted his head up to look at her.

‘I love you. Now give me a kiss so we can go back inside.’ Brendon smiled at her before pulling her hard into a kiss.

‘GET A ROOM!’ they heard Mason yell. Grace laughed as she took Brendon’s hand and walked back into the house.

‘So how were the school visits?’ Mrs. Urie asked as everyone sat around the table for dinner including the boys. Chace and Brendon still weren’t speaking.

‘They were good. I think we’ve pretty much decided we just need to talk about it a little more.’

‘Where are they going?’

‘The Meadows School.’

‘Are they going to go there through out high school?’

‘I don’t know. I went to private school all through high school but Brendon didn’t so it depends. We’ll cross that bridge when we get there.’

‘We’ll put them in for pre-school and then if we like it and they like it we might leave them in there for kindergarten and go from there.’

‘It’s a good school.’ Mr. Urie commented.

‘It’s a great school. The tuition is ridiculous though, almost eighteen thousand for both of them.’

‘Well I guess you pay for what you get.’

‘Any news on the baby front?’ It was still a sore subject for Grace. Mason knew that but he had a different way of going about things and hardships.

‘No, no baby news.’

‘Well I hope there is something soon. You two need a baby.’ Grace nodded before she picked up her glass of water.

‘So do we really need to discuss this or have we pretty much decided where they are going to school at?’

‘We’ve decided.’ Brendon said while he sat in bed waiting for her to join him.

‘Great. I’ll call the school tomorrow and we can get them enrolled.’

‘Great.’ Brendon was being short and sarcastic.

‘Brendon, what is wrong with you today?’ Grace asked as she sat in front of him holding his hand. She kissed it as she waited for him to answer.

‘I’m sorry baby. I guess I’m just stressed. This baby business…I’m not going to lie and say that it’s not taking a lot out of me.’ Grace made a sad face before she chuckled a little bit. ‘What are you laughing at?’

‘Look at us. We promised when we started all of this that we wouldn’t let it affect our relationship and here we are. We’ve been arguing all day and this is the cause of it.’

‘What are we going to do?’

‘Brendon, love, we have two beautiful, amazing, sweet little boys. They need our full attention right now. We do not need to worry about a baby right now or getting pregnant. If it happens then great, it happens but if not it’s not like we don’t have something to take our minds off of it. Chace and Caleb need their parents.’

‘Does it bother you that we don’t have a baby?’

‘I knew after the doctor told us that we couldn’t have kids that they chances were slim. We knew that. It does not bother me because Chace and Caleb are here.’

‘Okay.’ Brendon nodded.

‘We’re okay. One day we’ll have a baby but right now let’s focus on our other two and those friggin’ dogs you brought home.’ Brendon laughed while Grace laid down and cuddled up to his side. Brendon sighed happily. It was almost as if all of his worries floated away and he fell asleep with his beautiful angel in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story