Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

First day of school.

by Meg2005 4 reviews

It's the first day.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-07-25 - Updated: 2009-07-25 - 939 words

1Funny
Hello, hello...

I'm back. I'm sorry it's been way over a month and a half. I've been in England. It was amazing but I'm definitely happy to be home. I hope you enjoy this. More soon.


**************************************

Today was a big day. It was an exciting day. It was Chace and Caleb’s first day of school.

The boys were set to be dropped off at school at 8:15 by both, Grace and Brendon. It was close to 7 AM. None of the boys were awake yet while Grace made breakfast.

Brendon soon stumbled in wearing a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt. The boys still needed to be bathed, which was what Brendon was up for. ‘Morning baby.’ He whispered kissing her cheek.

‘Hi love.’

‘I’m going to get the boys up and get them into the shower.’

‘Alright, we have to leave here by eight.’ Brendon nodded while he pulled the towel off her head.

‘I like your hair wet.’ He whispered into her ear nibbling it gently.

‘Go get the boys.’

Brendon emerged a few minutes later holding Caleb while Chace piggy-backed his way down the stairs. Both boys were sleepy; they weren’t used to getting up this early. They normally did not get up until at least 9:30. ‘Mommy needs good morning kisses.’ Grace kissed Caleb before Brendon turned around so she could kiss Chace then he took the boys into the bathroom.

Grace followed to dry her hair.

As Grace got dressed, in a pair of medium wash true religions and an off the shoulder, silk, drapey, twilight blue top and lastly a pair of gladiator sandals, she smiled. This was exactly the kind of thing she had been waiting her entire life for: a family. Grace straightened out her top just as Chace ran out of the bathroom, dropping his towel at the bedroom door. Grace laughed as Caleb did the exact same thing.
Brendon followed them out, at a much slower pace, shaking his head. His hair was a mess and he was wearing his glasses. He was adorable.

‘Thanks for getting them ready babe.’ Brendon threw up his hand as he walked out of the room. Grace walked in to put on her make up and finish getting ready while the boys got dressed.

‘Okay, you go get dressed. The boys are ready to go. Go get dressed.’ Grace pushed Brendon into the bedroom while the boys giggled and played with their breakfast.

By five to eight, everyone in the house was ready to go. ‘Do you want the boys in your car?’

‘It doesn’t matter.’ Brendon opened up Grace’s car door and both boys jumped into the Rover. ‘I guess they decided.’

‘I wanna go with daddy!’ Chace got out of the rover and ran to Brendon’s escalade.

‘Alright love, we’ll see you at school.’ Grace gave Brendon a sweet kiss before he opened her door and shut it after she was settled inside.

‘Mommy, why do we hab to go to cool?’

‘Because baby, you can’t sit at home and play with daddy all day everyday. You’ll have fun at school.’

‘But what if I don’t?’

‘You will baby, you’ll do great. Addy will be there too.’

‘Mommy, Addy is a dirl. I tink she is anointing.’ Grace laughed while she drove her little boy to school.

Grace walked with Caleb and Chace into school. Chace was excited; Caleb was nervous and clinging to Grace as she walked.

‘Good Morning.’ Miss. Amy said as Grace and Brendon walked into the room. Miss. Amy was the boy’s teacher. Addy, Caleb, and Chace were all in the same class from now on.

‘Hi, Amy.’ Grace smiled. Caleb hid behind her leg.

‘Hey, are these the boys?’

‘Yes, this is Chace and this little guy is Caleb.’ Grace picked Caleb up and held him.

‘It’s nice to meet you boys. Do you want to go find some toys to play with?’ Miss. Amy asked. Chace ran right over to Addy and they began playing. Caleb was perfectly content in Grace’s arms.

‘Alright baby, mommy and daddy have to go to work.’ Grace whispered to Caleb.

‘No, pwease don’t go.’ Caleb said as he started crying. Grace looked over at Brendon.

‘Baby, we have to go but daddy will be back to get you in a little bit.’

‘I wanna go wiff daddy. Can’t we just go home?’ he whined.

‘Baby, you have to stay at school today.’

‘Can you give us a second?’ Brendon asked Miss. Amy. She smiled and nodded before walking away. Brendon stood close to Grace.

‘Hey buddy, why are you crying?’

‘I wanna go home.’ Caleb whaled.

‘Baby, daddy will be back to get you soon. You’ll have fun with Chace and Addy. You’ll make a lot of friends.’

‘Mommy, ima miss you.’

‘Baby, I’ll be here when you get out of school. Don’t worry one little bit. I love you sweetboy.’

‘I lub you, too, mommy.’ Caleb smiled as he hugged Grace before Brendon picked him up in a tight hug.

‘I love you little man. Have fun today.’

Brendon and Grace gave both boys one more hug before signing them into class and walking out of the room for the first day in a while with out their boys.

Grace kissed Brendon in the parking lot and got into her car to go to work.

Brendon was left alone, standing in the parking lot of his son’s preschool debating on what he was going to do for the day…
Sign up to rate and review this story