Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

We're Not Gonna Take It

by E-JayLovesGerard 2 reviews

I think this is moving too fast but fuck yas!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-05-13 - Updated: 2009-05-13 - 1521 words - Complete

0Unrated
With Gerard there with me, the dream didn’t repeat. I knew he was safe, even in my sleeping state. I could hear his breathing, feel his chest rising and falling and he even whispered to me as I fell asleep. Telling me I was safe, everyone was safe and he loved me.
When I woke, Gerard was still behind me. He was awake but he didn’t move. He asked me countless times about my dream but I felt extreme embarrassment. Could I really tell him I freaked out because I saw him getting hacked to death? No.
‘I don’t remember it now.’ I lied. I could never forget that dream. It haunted me.
‘Hungry?’ Gerard asked, holding me tighter.
‘Nope.’ Another lie. I thought I’d gotten away with it till my stomach growled.
‘You’re a badd liar.’ He giggled.
‘No, my stomach doesn’t know how to shut up. Stupid stomach.’ I poked my stomach hard, making me bend forward some. Gerard lifted the doona off of us and pushed me off the bed. I landed on my arse.
‘Hey!’
‘Whoops.’ He smirked. I gave him a fowl look and stood up. Gerard stood up and walked to the door. I noticed he was in just pajama pants. This time, they were black with guns.
‘What happened to your girly pants?’ I asked as we walked up the stairs. His arse was so close to my face, I felt like reaching out and squeezing it.
‘Aren’t I allowed to have a little change every now and then?’ He laughed, probably noticing I was staring at his firm arse.
‘Nope. I like the girly pants.’ I giggled as I walked past him.
‘I shall go change, just to please your royal highness.’ He pushed my into the kitchen where Mikey was slaving over the stove. A stack of pancakes were waiting for us, calling my name. I had forgotten about my worries as soon as I saw those warm pancakes. I went to run at them, stuff as many as I could into my mouth before anyone could stop me but Gerard caught me as I began to run. He held me around the waist and pulled me against his body. ‘Down boy.’ He said.
‘I want the... PANCAKES!’ I yelled as I tried to break from his hold. I winded myself, my stomach slamming into Gerard's arms. He held me up as I got my breath back.
‘Is he always like this?’ Gerard asked. Mikey turned to look at us. He nodded and smiled.
‘You should see him when its Fudge Friday.’ I was still trying to get to those screaming pancakes, reaching out and pulling Gerard's arms out. ‘Just let him get them. I’ll make more.’
Gerard dropped his arms as I flung myself at the table. I caught myself before I winded myself again and dug into the pancakes. Gerard sat in the chair next to me and watched. He took a few pancakes from the plate so I wouldn’t eat them all.
I sat back in my chair after eating at least 100 pancakes… okay, 26 but it felt like 100. Gerard had eaten almost as much as me and Mikey only ate a few then disappeared. There was one left. I felt like I was going to puke at the sight of it but I wanted to eat it, all the same.
‘Go ya halves.’ Gerard said, noticing I was staring at it. I nodded, keeping my mouth closed in case something happened. He placed on semi-circle on my plate, dropping the other on his. We both stared at the half.
‘This is stupid.’ I giggled.
‘Yeah. Stupid pancake.’ I watched as Gerard started to poke his pancake with a knife, as if he was trying to kill it.
‘Gee, there’s no need to hurt the poor thing.’ I giggled again. He looked up at me, then dropped the knife. It landed with the blade stuck in the table. He picked up the spoon and continued his stabbing. ‘Spoons don’t make it any better.’
‘I know but this is fun…. And it makes it easier to eat.’ He continued to stab at the life-less pancake. After he’d finished stabbing his pancake, pleased with the way it looked, he began to pick at the mattered pieces. I picked at mine with my fingers, eating it slowly. It took longer to get through that half then it did to get through the first 26.
‘If I throw this back up, you’re cleaning up the mess.’
‘You throw up, I throw up. Mikey can clean.’ It took at least 10 minutes to finish off the half. I felt like I was going to explode. ‘I like your hair.’
‘What?’ I ran my fingers through my hair, it was still in plaits. I shook my head, the plaits slapping my in the face.
‘I like it. You should let me do your hair more often.’ Gerard reached across the gap between us and ran his fingers through my hair. That simple touch sent a shiver down my spine, a good shiver.
‘I’ll shave your head.’ I sneered playfully.
‘You wouldn’t touch my hair.’ He said, poking his tongue out at me. I reached across the gap like he had and gripped a handful of his hair. I didn’t pull, just sat there with his hair in my grip.
‘What were you saying?’ I smiled. Gerard smirked before lunging at me. At first I thought I was going to land on my neck and paralyze myself, but Gerard was faster than that. He spun us in mid-air so he landed on the cold tiles with me on top of him. He did seem hurt or phased. ‘Do you have a death wish or something?’
‘Apparently so.’ He pointed towards the doorway, where a very confused looking Ray stood.
‘Is there something wrong with you?’ Ray snapped, his fro bouncing with his head movements. I tried to stop myself from smiling, but that didn’t work.
‘Ray, chill man! We’re not doing anything wrong.’ Gerard said calmly. The look on Rays face, murderous, changed, slowly sliding into a peaceful confusion.
‘Hold on. Im confused.’
No need to state the obvious fro man!
“Would you shut up? And his name is Ray, not fro man.”
‘I tackled Frank. Obviously I’m not going to hurt him. Go see Bob and chill!’ Gerard said, sitting up. I repositioned myself so I was, again, straddling his thighs. Ray rolled his eyes and left.
‘Do you really mean what you said last night?’ I asked without thinking. He leant in and kissed my lips.
‘Of course. I don’t lie, Frankie. But,’ My heart sank a little. ‘We can’t be together. I won’t let you suffer, I’m a whore and I can’t stop. Im sorry.’ He hung his head.
‘No, don’t be sorry.’ I lifted his face up, looking him in the eye. ‘I knew what I was getting myself into when I said I loved you. I don’t want you to change, not for me.’ I copied him and pecked his lips. As I pulled back, he followed me, making the kiss last longer.
‘I want you, Frankie. I want you to be my boyfriend but I’m afraid you’ll copy Bert. I don’t think I can take another death.’ He closed his eyes, probably avoiding my expression.
‘Gerard. Don’t be stupid. I’m not going to kill myself.’
‘If you’re with me, then yeah, you’ll kill yourself.’ He muttered, dropping his head again.
‘You’re not cursed. I’m not depressed enough to kill myself, I have things to live for. I’m not forcing you to be with me, I’m just saying you are NOT cursed.’
‘How can you be so sure? I could be jinxed, not cursed.’ He said, a hint of pain in his voice.
‘It’s the same thing, Gee. I’m going for a shower…. Be happy when I get out.’ I giggled as I kissed him. I forced him backwards till he was flat on his back. Just to tease him, I kissed him once more then jumped up and headed towards the bathroom.
‘Oh no you don’t!’ I heard him call. I ran towards the open door, forgetting there was a 2nd track to the bathroom. Gerard caught me before I could make it to the bathroom. He pushed me against the wall and pressed his body against mine. ‘Can’t get away from me that easily.’ He murmured in my ear before slipping his tongue in my mouth. It was a battle for dominance. Yeah, I lost. But gracefully! I submitted when Gerard slipped his hands up my shirt. ‘Now go.’ I slipped into the bathroom quickly before I could go back for more.

No idea. Just wrote it :) Anyways, sorry for takin ages. I've been busy being an aunty.... Love my nieces so they're more important than this. R&R xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story