Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Unstoppable

Chapter Seven

by jameswritr4 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-05-15 - Updated: 2009-05-16 - 602 words

1Exciting
While Patrick was gone, Aiden tried to keep herself busy with work, school and hanging out with Kat. Kat was trying to do the same, even though the terms of an open relationship was starting to get to her, and Aiden could tell. The girls both had a rare night off together, so they were hanging out at the apartment, having a nice night of snacks and drinks. Kat downed a shot of vodka and Aiden giggled at the face she made.

Kat grinned at her. “So when is the wedding?”

Aiden almost spit out her drink she was sipping on and shot her a look. “What?!”

Kat smiled. “I saw how that boy macked on you in the airport when they left. I’m surprised there’s no ring on your finger.” Aiden rolled her eyes and downed a shot of her own. She winced at the burn.

“Whatever Kat. At least the boy finally showed me some kind of interest of being more than friends.” She smiled a little.

“And don’t take that lightly Aid, it takes a lot of courage for him to really do that.”

“I know Kat… What’s going on with you and Pete?” Kat downed another shot and Aiden frowned. “You should just tell him.”

“Sure… you try and tell a guy that you want to be exclusive after he’s been able to sleep with other women for the past eight months and see what happens.”

“Hey, don’t take it out on me because you’re letting your boyfriend walk all over your heart.” Kat shook her head and got up, with the bottle of vodka, walking to her room. “Kat! Come on, don’t leave.” Aiden sighed when the door slammed. “So much for a fun night.” Aiden got up and walked to her room and shut the door.

~~~

Two weeks came to an end quickly and Aiden found herself waiting at the airport for Patrick. Kat hadn’t really spoken to her since the little outburst and she was fine by that. She didn’t think it was her fault anyways. Aiden was sitting by the luggage claim area, waiting. She knew the plane landed and were unloading. She stood up when she saw a group of men walking towards the luggage area. She smiled when she saw a certain boy, wearing a hat, walking a little faster than the rest. Giggling when Patrick snatched her up in a hug, she wrapped her arms around his neck, returning the hug.

He picked her up slightly and swung her around. Aiden squealed. “Patrick!”

He laughed and set her down before he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her softly. Aiden closed her eyes and returned the kiss until Pete cleared his throat and the couple broke apart, looking at him. Aiden blushed as well as Patrick.

“Where’s Kat at?” Pete asked, and Aiden frowned slightly.

“I think she had to work, but I’m not really sure Pete. I’m sorry,” Aiden answered.

Pete sighed and walked over to the luggage area to wait for his bag.

“Still not speaking?” Patrick asked as he walked with her over to where Pete, and now the others, stood. Aiden shook her head. “She’ll come around. Now fill me in on everything I missed while I was gone.”

[A/N: Thanks for the reviews! They've been really helpful and I'm glad you all like it! If you think I should add something to the story, let me know! I'm suffering from some small writer's block. Mucho Gracias to my Beta!]
Sign up to rate and review this story