Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Unstoppable

Chapter Eight

by jameswritr4 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-05-19 - Updated: 2009-05-20 - 870 words

2Original
Sure enough, Patrick was right. Kat had apologized to Aiden and vice versa. The girls didn’t get to see much of each other since Kat was slightly avoiding Pete and Aiden spent most of her free time with Patrick. Aiden and Patrick were out on a small lunch break since he had to run off and help another band do some recording. Aiden sat across from Patrick at the table. She took a sip of her drink and raised a brow when Patrick answered a text message.

He smiled shyly at her. “Sorry, hon, Pete wanted to know if Kat was alone. I think he plans to ambush her.”


“It’s alright. Those two need to talk about what’s going on with them.” Patrick nodded in agreement. He took a sip of his drink. “So what band does Pete want you to help with?”

“Cobra Starship. They’re really good and Pete g ot them signed and such. He and Gabe are pretty close.”

“That’s cool. Should be fun.” She smiled a little. Patrick reached over and tucked a loose piece of her hair behind her ear, making her blush slightly. He smiled and leaned over, placing a soft kiss to her forehead. “What’s with the change in romance?”

Patrick shrugged. “Can’t I show how much I love you physically?” Aiden almost choked on her drink and looked at him. “Are you alright?”

“W-what did you just say?”

Patrick frowned. “I love you?”
~~~
Kat was sitting at home, mindlessly flipping through the channels on the television, since Aiden had ditched her to go have lunch with Patrick. Unfortunately it meant leaving her alone with just her thoughts, which could be a dangerous situation sometimes. She heard a knock at the door and raised a brow as she got up and opened it without looking through the peep hole. She had figured it was the FedEx guy or something, so she had not expected to see Pete standing there, with some flowers no less.

“Pete? What are you doing here?”

“Can I come in?” Kat nodded and opened the door wider for him to enter. Pete walked inside and gently bit his lip as he looked at her. “What’s going on with you?” He questioned.

Kat got defensive towards him. “What do you mean, Peter?”

Pete frowned. “I’ve been calling you and whenever you do answer, it’s like you’re not here. What is going on here?” Kat sighed. She knew he was giving her the perfect opportunity to open up but it was hard to do so when he was standing right there. “You know you can talk to me babe.” Pete took a step closer to her and she sighed with defeat. “Please talk to me.”

“I can’t do this anymore…”
~~~
“Really? Are you sure about that, Patrick?” Aiden looked at him, like a deer caught in t he headlights.

Patrick nodded, no hesitation was on his face. “I love you, Aiden. I know it hasn’t been long but I really do, and I understand if you don’t feel the same at this point, but I can’t hide my feelings for you anymore.”

A small smile came to her lips and she leaned over and kissed him softly. Patrick closed his eyes and returned the kiss for a short moment until she pulled away and sat back in her chair. He smiled, knowing his words weren’t a lost cause.

“I have strong feelings for you too, Patrick, but don’t hate me that I can’t really say the same right at this moment. It’s not something I like to throw around lightly.”

Patrick nodded in agreement. “I understand, Aiden. It’s alright.” He smiled. When the couple finished their lunch, and he had paid for the bill, they walked to the parking lot. Since they parked right by each other, it gave them a slight bit longer to say their goodbyes. “I’ll give you a call later when I escape from prison.”

Aiden giggled and rolled her eyes. “You act like you hate it.”

Patrick chuckled and kissed her softly. “Nah, I love it… and you.” He kissed her cheek as he hugged her before they said their goodbyes. He opened her car door for her and waved when he watched her drive off.
~~~

“You can’t do what anymore, Kat?” Pete questioned as he felt the panic setting in.

“This whole open relationship shit, Pete. It was fine and dandy when you were gone for months at a time and we didn’t want anything serious, but I want something serious, Pete. I want to be exclusive with you.” Kat had tears brimming her eyes as she looked at him.

Pete frowned a little and looked at her. “That’s it? That’s what this is all about?” Kat sniffled and nodded. “Babe, you just had to say something. You’re my world, Kat. I love you.” Kat hugged him tightly and hid her face in the side of his neck. Pete held her close and kissed her temple. “We can redefine it baby. I want nothing than to make you happy.”
Sign up to rate and review this story