Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Unstoppable

Chapter 9

by jameswritr4 0 reviews

Wow.. It's been a long time guys...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-08-19 - 414 words

0Unrated
Later that evening, Kat and Aiden had planned a girls’ night in for themselves. It had been planned for a little while since they had some catching up to do. The girls were sitting in the living room with a movie playing in the background while they talked.

“So he just blurted out the L word?” Kat asked while she took a sip of her drink. Aiden nodded.“You’re forgetting that I almost died on my Dr. Pepper too…” Kat just rolled her eyes.

“Aiden, I can seriously only remember him saying that to one other girl besides his mother. Don’t take it lightly with little Stump.” It was Aiden’s turn to roll her eyes.

“Oh ye of little faith. Of course I don’t take it lightly. I couldn’t even say it back.”

“What?!”


“Well… I mean…”

“No, no, no… There’s no ‘but’ to this situation.”

“Will you shut it for a second? I told him that I was almost there. I needed a little more time is all.”

“And he was okay with that?”

“He acted like he was. He didn’t act any differently.” Kat let out a sigh of relief. “Why are you so invested in my love life anyways? And why are there flowers in the kitchen?”

“Pete...” Aiden’s eyes grew wide.

“HE BROUGHT FLOWERS?” Kat nodded with a small smile on her face. “That’s like a double rainbow... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?” Kat laughed at her friend.

“He’s been waiting to be exclusive for a while apparently but he thought I was okay with our arrangement. He didn’t want to fuck up a good thing or lose a good friend if this wasn’t what I wanted too.”

“Oh wow… So you’re together? Like… the future Mrs. Wentz?” Kat rolled her eyes.
“Please Aiden…”

“Yeah yeah, I know…” Aiden knew it would take a very special guy to change Kat’s mind on
marriage. She was strictly against it because it was just a small piece of paper that meant nothing to her. Aiden, on the other hand, was all for it.

“But yes… He’s my boyfriend. Wow, that’s a little weird to say.”

“Aww, why? It’s what you have been wanting for a long time.”

“Exactly. When do I ever get what I really want in a romantic relationship?”

“True, but that speaks for all of us.”

“Amen sister.” They clicked their glasses together.
Sign up to rate and review this story