Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The Trick

Chapter 3

by _angeldevilsophie_ 0 reviews

This sounded like a trick, but this was Delilah we were talking about. I would do anything for her.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-05-18 - Updated: 2009-05-19 - 436 words

0Unrated
EARLIER ON AT THE ACADEMY

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I miss Delilah. This thought kept popping up in my head all day. She'd been gone for only a week, but it was still lonley without her. We'd been keeping in touch by text but it just wasn't the same. I missed her Smile, her laugh, her voice, everything! But she was finally getting a well deserved brake and I wasn't going to ruin it.

My cell phone rang. I emedietly grabbed it thinking it was Delilah. It was an unknown number.

I picked it up.

"Wrong number." I said

"Oh, I think this is the right number." someone said evily

I knew that voice, it was Dr.Dismay.

"Now Listen Closely, Lollipop... Delilah is being held in the abandoned furniture warehouse across town..." He said

"What have you done with her!" I said angrly

"Oh...You'll see. Hurry before it's too late..."He laughed

He hung up.

This sounded like a trick, but this was Delilah we were talking about. I would do anything for her. And if she was in troble I would find her.

I emedietly ran outside, many people staring at me as I ran. I jumped in my car and speeded onto the road.

"I will find you, Delilah." I wispered.
********************************

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I flew the chopper as fast as I could. I had to find Julius before something bad happened! Finally Imade it back. I touched down on a flat meadow near the forest. I Jumped out of the helicopter and ran as fast as I could into the forest.

"JULIUS!" I kept yelling

I must have ran at least half a mile before I stopped to catch my breath. I started walking deeper into the forest. When all of a sudden the ground beneath me dropped. I was falling into a pit! I reached out and grabbed a root sticking out of the pit wall. I held on for my life.

I looked down at the bottom of the pit only to realize it was covered in poisonous snakes! There were cobras, rattle snakes and cotton mouths.

"Fell for the trap, didn't ya." someone said from above.

I looked up. It was one of Dr.Dismay's henchmen.

"Where's Julius?" I said still hanging on to the root

"He's on the other side of town in the old abandoned furniture warehouse looking for you." He laughed

"What?" I gasped

"Have fun with the snakes." He laughed as he turned to leave "Oh ya...Julius sends his love."

Only one thought crossed my mind at that very moment...

Oh Crap!
Sign up to rate and review this story