Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > Kaoru Hitachiin shy love-welcome

Welcome to the Host Club

by fakesmilintears 0 reviews

I wrote this a few years ago, it's kind of fun to read, if you have the time.

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-05-20 - Updated: 2009-05-20 - 2306 words - Complete

0Unrated
You are a beautiful girl with long flowing auburn hair and honey-hazel colored eyes with a beautifully vuluptous body.

"Caroline!" you hear Haruhi call to you. You were in the same class as her and the Hitachiin twins. You knew as well as Haruhi which twin was which, you just usually call them the twins to save breath. Haruhi knew you because you were one of the few customers who knew she was a woman and was willing to keep it under wraps. In fact, you only went to thehost club to talk to her and help her get out of debt, until recently.
She was calling you now so you could accompany her to the host club. You quickly ran up beside her and said, " Yes, Haruhi... I'm coming, I'm coming..."
Hikaru smiled devilishly and looked you up and down as he said, " No you're not!" Kaoru blushed behind him and you rolled your eyes. Kaoru smiled at you after he saw you roll your eyes, so you blushed trying to duck behind Haruhi to hide it.
Once at the room Haruhi mumbled, "So why were you trying to hide behind me for half the way here?"
You blushed and mumbled, "No reason..." Being friends with Haruhi the host club allowed you to see the boys before they got into their costumes and allowed you to join in on the ecscursions to other places.
You watched the twins practice their skits together and everytime you watched Kaoru's cheeks redden you felt your own cheeks burn. You then sneezed softly and felt your ears ringing, which meant someone was talking about you. You look over to see Hunny whispering to Mori while pointing at you, so you snuck up behind him to listen in, "She's been in here everyday, that Caroline girl has, and yet she only designates the boy she knows is a girl. Yet everyday I watch her before the customers come, and she's always goo-goo eyed over Hikaru and Kaoru... I wonder which one she likes."
You then perk up and say, "You can just ask me, ya know..."
At the sound of your voice Hunny gets scared and bounces out of Mori's hands and onto the ground. He starts crying and you pull a home made cookie out of your bag and hand it to him as you say, "Hush Hunny-sempai...please dont cry..."
He immediately stops crying and hugs your leg tightly as he mumbles between bites of cookie, "I dont care which twin you like, but I hope he cares for you, because Id like to keep you here..."
You smile and say, "I hope so too Hunny...I hope so too."

You began thinking back on how you fell for Kaoru in the first place............

While walking down the hall you noticed Hikaru crying on Kaoru's shoulder over the loss of Haruhi to Tamaki. Kaoru held Hikaru close to him and began tearing as well as he said, "Hikaru, love is something shared between two people that feel a connection with in a few sentences, so we both knew you and Haruhi weren't meant to be, but out there some where is
a person for each of us. She'll understand our bond as brothers and will
connect to each of us. She will be my princess, and she would be your
friend." Hearing his true heart felt words touched her heart in a way no man
ever had, she knew, from that moment on that Kaoru was her one.
Luckily, by this time she was already accepted by the Host club and good
friends with Haruhi, so she'd see the twins every day. But at that moment she
felt the need to comfort Hikaru, so she got on her knees next to Kaoru and
asked, "Hikaru is there anything I can do to help you?"
Kaoru smiled and you felt your face burn even without looking at him.
Hikaru smiled as well and put his hand on your shoulder and said, "Thanks
Caroline, but Kaoru has this part covered..." You nod and slowly walk away,
feeling Kaoru's eyes following you away.

Looking down at Hunny now you felt eyes watching you, so you look up
just in time to see Kaoru look away. You smiled and blew a kiss his way. You
noticed him blush from where you were and you giggled lightly as Haruhi
waved her hands in front of your face and say, "Yoo hoo! Caroline!"
You shake your head and say, "Ye-yeah Haru-chan! Sorry..."
Haruhi pulled you into a dressing room with her and Tamaki. Tamaki ran over to you and said, "My dearest princess and second daughter Caroline, I need you to do something for me..."
You cut him off and say, "Whatever you want I'll do it, with promise of a return favor later..."
He smiles and wraps his arms around you as he says, "Of course my angel...anything!"
Kyoya then entered and said, "Its just that, with the rise of the level of men in the school and adding the probability of lesbians coming into the school..."
Tamaki then dramatically fell to his knees and said, "And now the Orin school will come here for you instead of Haruhi!" fake tears sprang to his eyes and you rolled your eyes.
Kyoya scoffed at his partners antics and said, "Yes, like I was saying, your becoming a hostess will bring up our prices ten-fold." You nod and he adds, "And for your services, not only will you get your favor you asked for, but you will also start paying off Haruhi's bill..." You smile brightly and do thumbs up to Haruhi and she nods politely in return.
You then ask, "So, what is my character?"
As soon as the words came out of your mouth you heard a whirring sound from a large motor and Renge came, laughing, out of a hole in the ground. Renge finished laughing and said, "Obviously, Caroline is fit for the innocent school girl. Can you wear a school girl outfit at all times?"
You nod and smile as you pay for the Catholic school girl uniform that Renge passes you. You go in to change as Kyoya says, "You should have customers as of today, because we already told our class 2-A and hung posters up to let people know we were hiring a hostess."
After you finished putting on the outfit you came out of the dressing room you asked, "How do I look?" Kyoya's glasses fogged over, and him and Tamaki both got a nose bleed (which in mangas means a guy is turned on)
Haruhi then leaned in and said, "That means you look awesome!"
You smile and then realize what Kyoya said before you got out, so you asked, "How'd you know I'd say yes?"
Kyoya smiled devilishly and looked over at the twins as he said, "We just knew..."
You blushed deeply and then decided to ask the rest of the group, "What do you guys think?"
Hunny squealed and jumped off Mori's shoulders to hug you and said, "You look Kawaii Caroline!" Mori then nodded in agreement. The twins both bit their lips and each got a bit of a nose bleed, so you blushed.
You walk over to the twins and look at Kaoru as you ask innocently, "What do you think? Should I unbutton it a little or leave it buttoned to the top."
Kaoru blushed deeply as he tried to stutter out an answer, but Hikaru butt
in before him and said, "Unbuttoned...It looks sexier and gives guys the idea that they can have fun with you... Buttoned up looks too innocent and guys
wont know what to do with you." Kaoru jabs his brother in the side and
smiles sheepisly at you, but you nod, already blushing slightly, and begin to
unbutton your shirt.
Kaoru reached out and touched your hand as he blushed deeper due to
the contact of skin, and said, "Y-you d-dont h-have to...you looked fine."
You smile brightly as you take his hand in yours and say, "Thank you
Kaoru, but Hikaru is right, my character does need a little more sass or my
customers won't know what to do with me." Kaoru and Hikaru both stood
there shocked and after a few seconds you realized why, I told them
apart, costumes on and all. They didnt know I could... I wonder if telling them
was a bad idea?
Before you had time to think about it anymore Tamaki called the group
over to welcome the customers.
You stand on the right side of Kyoya as you welcome the customers. You have a big smile on your face and a light innocent blush acrossed your cheeks. The men coming in automatically got nosebleeds and began drooling as they walked over to you. You saw Kaoru glaring daggers at them, and when he saw you looking he blushed and started up a skit with Hikaru. You smiled angelically at your customers and slowly glided over to your table. The men gathered around you, gawking at your chest, as you asked in a silky seductive voice, "What can I do to please you gentlemen? Would food please you?"
The men squealed like little children that were just told they could go to the toy store, one of them even fainted in reply. You giggle softly, pulling out your most innocent inner you.
Kaoru was hardly focusing on his brother as his nose bled slightly from watching you at work, even when his brother wiped his nose Kaoru wouldn't pay attention. Suddenly Kaoru was ripped from his daydream with his brother sobbing. "Hikaru, what's wrong my dearest brother?" Kaoru questioned, pulling Hikarus face down to his. Hikaru turned away and whispered, "I dont want to lose your love..." and added even quieter so the girls couldn't hear, "too". Kaoru pulled his brother into his arms and said, "Youll never lose my love! Ai shiteru!"
You blushed hearing Kaoru scream I love you in Japanese to his brother. You then noticed one of the boys got up enough courage to ask you questions about yourself. "My name can be whatever you want it to be. I love very slow music so when I dance with another person our bodies are close and intertwined together." You said sensually moving your hands in a dancing manner. The boys' noses bleed again as you wink and blow a kiss to Kaoru. He blushes deeply and winks back at you, which makes you blush.
Another boy asks you, "Why are you a host?"
You smile brightly and say sweetly, "I just love pleasing people...seeing smiles on peoples faces pleases me..." you then add seductively, "Id do ANYTHING for a smile..." letting the boys' take it the way they want, and with the nose bleeds going around you know you did a good job. Kaoru looked over deeply blushing and then smiled, he must have heard what you just said. You giggle lightly and then say, "And because I have so many friends here with me..." Your eyes drift over to the twins again and see them in one of their skits, so you rolled your eyes.
"What kind of guy do you like?" one of the younger boys asked.
You smirk devilishly as you say, "Well that is a hard one..." You look over to see if Kaoru was listening as you finished, "I love a guy who puts family above everything, a guy who truly cares for peoples personality because EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, and I love any guy who believes in true love from the first time you talk to some one." You then blush and say, "I would love any guy like that."
The guys around you begin screaming, "Im the one! I believe in love!" A whole bunch of conjoined answers in that way. You sit through a few more
questions and a bunch of nose bleeds until the end of their time with the
customers.
Once every one is gone and the club is dressed in their own clothes
Hikaru came over to you and said, "The person you were talking about in
there...the one you described as a man you would love...were you talking
about Kaoru?" Your face went five shades of red and you couldnt breathe as
you nodded. He smiled and said, "Yeah, I figured you dug him...well...I dont
want you near him! You hear me! I-"
You cut him off and said, "Hikaru, please, if you were listening you would
have heard how I appreciate his love for you...I care about you too...I'm your
friend Hikaru... And I would truly love your brother, but if you still think Im not
good enough Ill back off..."
He wrapped his arms around you and said, "But Kaoru is my one and
only...I have no one else!"
You hug him tighter and said, "Hikaru, you have me! I care! Please, I
understand your love with your brother, and I swear to you I'll never take him
away from you..."
This is where Hikaru cut you off and says, "You can be with him if you like,
but I'll be there with him..."
You smile and say, "Thats fine with me, as long as you won't mind some
PDA because I can't promise I'll keep my hands off him..."
Hikaru stood up by himself and said, "Thats mutual between both of us for
you babe, so no problems here..."
Hikaru then pulled Kaoru up to you and said, "Kaoru, you me and Caroline
are going out Friday at 8. No if ands or buts from either of you." He then
winks at you as you both blush deeply.

If you like this story or dont rate and message
Sign up to rate and review this story