Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > Kaoru Hitachiin shy love

Dating As A Host

by fakesmilintears 0 reviews

You are getting deep into the heart of the man...are you ready to be in love.

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-05-20 - Updated: 2009-05-20 - 3216 words - Complete

0Unrated
----------------------------------------later that night-------------------------------------

That night you slept in your bed, you made sure of that. Kaoru laid in your bed with you and held you close to his body. He took off his shirt and pants and yours as well, laying beside you his body was warm and moist from sweat. You slowly run your hand along his sides and touch his chest and slowly lower. Hikaru had already fallen asleep, so you thought it was safe to play with your boy toy.
Slowly you remove his boxers and whisper, "Kaoru, I'm going to make you a man..." His only answer was to whimper softly. You bite your lip and take off your underwear as you place your body a top of his. Tears begin to streak Kaorus face as you slowly press his shaft into your body. You tear as well as you hear Kaoru moan your name. You begin running him into you deeper, running your hands up his chest again.
Once you reach his nipples you pinch them lightly and whisper, "Kaoru, I love you so much...be with me forever."
He finally pulls you so that you sit on bottom as he says, "forever and always my love..." thrusting himself deeper into your body.
After the night from before you're entire body is tingling and spent. You look over behind you to see a sweaty and tired looking Kaoru cuddled up to your back. You smile softly toyourself when you see Angelique pop her head around the corner. Your eyes go wide and her face turns red as she walks out of the room. You slowly push Kaoru off, being he's already fallen asleep, and quickly put your clothes on. Within seconds you're out of the room and in the kitchen with Angelique. Angelique looks at you, slightly downtrodden as she says, "I knew ye were sleeping in their room...but I had no idea. Caroline, why would ye do this to yerself darlin'? Yer not even married to the boy...I've always seen ye as me own child, and now I'm gettin' the effects of a muther."
She just shook her head and you smiled as you responded, "I realize I'm not married to him, but does it matter at all that I want to be? Does it matter at all that I love him? Of course it does, and I know you realize it too....No...we're not married yet, but I'm hoping to keep him with me as long as possible..."
She nodded and said, "Ye've always 'ad a good 'ead on yer shoulders Caroline...I trust your plans..."
You smile and walk back in the bedroomto be with the boys, when you notice that they are both sleeping in the same bed again. He's always going to love Hikaru, whether I'm here or not...Hopefully he won't see me as just a play thing and leave me...He would never leave me...would he? You thought to yourself as you stared at the boys lying together. Today would be school again, would you both be able to face the Host Club as a couple?
You nudge both the boys awake and say, "Come on, breakfast is ready and school is in a couple of hours...if you guys don't wake up soon I won't let you take me in the car and I'll just walk...." Before you could even finish your sentence Kaoru and Hikaru jumped up and started getting ready. You smile to yourself, They make this too easy...

Once Kaoru was done dressing he cam up to you and kissed you softly on the lips whispering, "Good morning my love." You were very surprised with the fire in his eyes as he kissed you, you almost thought that after making love he would have lost interest in you...but he gained more interest. After what happend last night and all your feelings this morning you weren't so sure you were ready to go that fast again...what if you lost your innocent Kaoru due to the fact YOU wanted to go fast...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HOST CLUB AFTER SCHOOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You walk into the room in your school girl outfit the club told you to bring and put your hair up in pigtails to add the extra I'm adorable to the look. Hunny runs up to you and hugs your leg as he whispers, "Konichiwa Caroline! I missed you! You look soo kawaii today! I love your hair!" Mori nodded, agreeing with Hunny-sempai.
Kyoya walked up and nodded as he said, "Yes," He coughed to bring his hand to his face to hide the nosebleed that was happening this time, but you still caught it as he finished, "You look good... the outfit we picked out for you will work very well and make a lot of money...you look--"
Tamaki cut in and said, "Gorgeous! Like an American or French porcelain doll! Your features are soo amazing...and your curves fill out that dress so well...given a few days I'm sure you'll be able to finish off Haruhi's debt...the guys will be all over you!"
Your eyes looked over at Kaoru to see how he took that thought, and you saw his eyes burning. However, he wasn't burning with hatred, the look he was burning with was need. I never thought love would make him act like this. The innocence and the heat of passion...this is going to be amazing You think to yourself as you blush lightly. You notice the nosebleed running down his face and giggle softly, so he quickly wipes it away.
After a few more seconds the doors fly open and your greet the people storming through the door. Your table was even more full than it was the last time, and a lot more men were passing out before even getting to the table. You smile and go to help them up this time, they paid good money to be in your company, might as well bring them with you. The men at the table are astonished by your strength as you pick up a full sized man and pull him over to the table. The women at your table look smug and you realize that they are feeling empowered by your strength. You smile and whisper in a sweet tone, "Sorry, I just didn't think I should leave him laying there someone might trip..." The women all smile empathetically and the men stare at you like you are a piece of meat.
You feel the eyes burning in from all around as you finish your rounds with your customers. Apparently Kaoru decided to tell the Host Club that they were dating, which is technically against the rules. Though, since both members are in the Host Club it shouldn't matter much...
Once finished with the customers Kyoya comes up to you and says, "Apparently you made ¥8,000,000...I'm surprised that you had so many customers within this little of time, but...well...you paid off Haruhi's debt...although I'm sure she doesn't want to leave us..." Kyoya said as he looked at her and Haruhi shook her head no, so he added, "Good...so that's settled, but now wehave another problem...Kaoru and Caroline are dating..." Your cheeks flame up as red as cherries as Kaoru smiles brightly, his cheeks doing the same.
After last night you were completely exhausted, but you still had the time to put your clothes back on. You wake up the next morning to your beautiful lover Kaoru laying by your side. He's curled up into a ball on his side, so you roll over and wrap your arm around him. "Hello my love." You whisper softly in his ear and he groans and rolls into you to where he's laying on your breasts. He cuddles into them like a kitten, oblivious to them being part of your body, obviously he's asleep.
He begins mumbling in his sleep, saying, "I love her...I want her...true love...real...it is...she's mine..." You push him softly to wake him up and kiss him softly on the lips. He wakes with a start and looks around the room when he realizes where and how he was laying. He blushes deeply and then mumbles, "sorry..."
You giggle and say, "Kaoru, we made love last night. Together...I don't think it's a big deal if you're laying on my breasts in the morning."
To this he blushes deeper and says, "But...um...I'm...I'm not ready for...that much...I'm just..." You giggle again and pull him up to you.
"You are so silly...we make love and in the morning you're afraid to offend me by laying on me...you are the cutest boyfriend ever." You say smiling down at him against your chest.
He smiles up at you and says, "I never thought true love was real...until I met you..."
"And I never knew guys were poets until I met you...You're soo cute." You say as you lean down and kiss him. School starts again today, so you guys have to get up and get ready. You push him up and start heading to the shower when you see him trying to tag along, "What do you think you're doing?" You ask carefully.
"Taking a shower with my lover...is that ok?" He blushes deeply and the entire time he was talking his eyes weren't focused on you, so you knew this was a little much for him to ask.
You smile brightly, a soft blush covering your cheeks as you say, "Alright...you can join me, but the only way this will work is if you lead me and start the shower...otherwise," The you made your voice sound all pouty and adorable, "I'll be really uncomfortable, and I don't know if I'll feel right in the shower...." You look up at him and give him puppy dog eyes.
He sighs and gulps loudly as he nods and hangs his head, leading the way to the shower and whispers for him to hear, "I'll do anything for you."
Sitting in the shower the both of you face eachother as you begin soaping him up and slowly rubbing his body. The entire time he was trying to keep his eyes from looking into yours, so you begin pretend crying. "What's wrong princess?" He whispers through the pleasure rushing from the area you are touching, his head tilting back in ecstacy.
"Why won't you look at me...Am I not pretty?" You whisper, trying to make him enjoy this more...to let him know it's okay to enjoy pleasure from you.
With those words he looks down at you, his eyes ablaze with passion, and says, "No, you're not pretty..." He lifts you up to his height and says, "You are the most extraordinarly beautiful girl I have ever met in my entire life. The reason I avert my eyes is...I'm...I'm scared if...if I look at you you'll realize what you're doing and leave me...I don't want you to leave me...." His eyes begin to tear up and you both get out of the shower. You dry him off lightly and begin kissing his neck softly, then his shoulder, then his chest....slowly downward.
Right before you reach the perfect area for him you look up at him and say, "Look at me!" He does as he's told and you say, "You are perfect...and I love you with more than I could ever explain...I'd give anything to be with you forever and never...never forget that..." You finish with pulling him into your mouth...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~AT~SCHOOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You, Hikaru, and Kaoru hold hands as you walk down the hallways to class. You smile at the luck of the perfect man that you met. You can feel yourself glowing with delight as you skip down the hallways with the twins. Haruhi comes up to you and smiles brightly as she says, "You seem to be in a good mood...wanna talk about it?" You bite your bottom lip and look at Kaoru, he nods, so then you nod to her. You let go of both Kaoru and Hikaru and follow Haruhi to the girls bathroom. Haruhi smiled real big and said, "So, what's going on with you and Kaoru?"
"We're DATING! And LIVING TOGETHER!" You scream and start jumping up and down.
She joins you and says, "OMG That's so awesome! I'm soo glad for you! Is Hikaru okay with it...?"
You were always glad she cared about everyone in situations, or sometime someone might get left out, so you said, "Well, kind of. He was upset last night because we left him for a little while and he doesn't like being alone...though I don't blame him...I hated being alone before I hung out with you...So, anyways, how are you and Tamaki?"
"Shh!" She said and then started looking through the stalls as she added, "We're not supposed to discuss that me and him are dating! I'm still supposed to be taking customers!"
"What about me...I just started taking customers...do I have to break up with Kaoru just to help you pay off your debt???" You ask, tears beginning to form in your eyes at the thought of leaving him...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KAORU'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watch her slowly walk away with Haruhi and sigh like the helpless romantic I am, which Hikaru hits me for. "Come on man! You just started dating the girl, don't go all stalker Tamaki on her now!" Kaoru nodded realizing his brother was right and stared after her.
"Caroline just makes me soo happy...I don't want to lose her."He says, wondering whyHe's feeling worried about it. Thenhe realized the reason and freaked out athis brother, "Hikaru! What about Host Club! What will we do? Will we have to leave?" He begins hyperventalating. It's hard to choose between the only friends you've ever had and the one person who cares about you more than anyone else.
Hikaru slapped him on the back and started laughing as he said, "Are you serious man!? If you are...think about it...just don't show that you're dating during school and you'll be okay. If I'm always following behind you guys no one will think different from what we did with Haruhi. And I'm sure Haruhi won't let her friend get upset by making her leave you...Think man!"
Kaoru smiled and blushed lightly, he was definately being silly about this whole thing. This was just the first person he'd ever dated, no one had cared about him specifically like this before. He begins thinking about her as he sees her exit the bathroom. A big grin spreading across my face as I walk over to her and wrap her in a big hug. When I get close enough to her ear I whisper, "Aishiteru, moi amore.." Japanese and Frenchman I'm becoming a bigger romantic than Tamaki...My Brother would kill me if he heard this....
But just as that thought crossed his mind he felt her snuggle and shift into his arms as she whispered "Aishiteru Koishii...Aishiteru Moi amore..." (I love you my darling, I love you my love...). With that my heart stopped, she really does, doesn't she. I hold her tighter and my eyes start welling up with tears as I say, "You really do don't you...I love you soo much Caroline...you make my heart beat." My face began heating up more and more as I thought about it, and as the tears rolled down my cheeks. I could feel her holding and loving me...I could feel her love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Caroline's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You feel him holding you and you feel completely safe and warm as you hear him say I love you. Your heart warms with the words, so you say them back, twice as much. I do love you so much my darlingYou think, hoping to send him the feelings throughyour body andyour mind. You feeling him begin shaking in your arms and you feel the tears start falling on top of your head as you hear him whisper, "You really do don't you...I love you soo much Caroline...you make my heart beat." You cast your face down blushing deeply and start shivering lightly...yes...you loved this man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HOST CLUB~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During Host club you play your regular part and slowly get into costume as Kyoya comes up to you and says, "So, I hear you and Kaoru are dating...I guess he's a good choice..." He begins tapping his clip board lightly as he adds, "Just don't let it affect your performance out there tonight...Haruhi needs you." You nod and get your costume fixed up just right, you look over at Kaoru and he smiles brightly at you as his nose starts bleeding slightly. He notices it after a second and turns beat red and turns away to wipe his nose. In that time you moved into the dressing room to put your hair up in pigtails and making yourself look sexy. When you come out the entire club's jaws drop and there is nosebleeds abound. You smile to yourself, Dang right...and you can't have me.
Before the club opens you walk over to Kaoru, dressed in your outfit, and kissed him passionately. You can feel him tensing up and grabbing at anything except for you. His body doesn't know what to do as his face turns bright red and notices you begin to straddle his lap. You pull away from the kiss and begin kissing his neck and shoulder, his entire body tensing up, especially one certain part of him. You lean over next to his ear and whisper, "I'm all yours..." And that was all it took for him to turn beat red and seem to pass out.
You giggle and get up...you finish the rest of your shift after that, all the men went in a blur of nosebleeds and random non-caring answers. You couldn't wait until the club was over to go and be with Kaoru. Once club was over Kyoya came up to you and told you, "You seem to have paid off Ms. Haruhi's debt to the club in two days, plus earned a little for yourself" He hands you the money and adds "if you wish to you can leave the club...we know you don't need the money..." You ignore him and go to tell Haruhi, which makes her really excited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That night Kaoru and Hikaru decide to take you out on the date they promised on the first day, but Hikaru said you had to wait in their living room until they both get ready. Being Kaoru and her's first date Hikaru wanted to try to make it special, though he still wanted to be in the picture. "Hey, Hikaru...Can I invite Haruhi along? I'm pretty sure she's going to be breaking up with Tamaki sometime soon...I heard he was causing too many problems for her." You ask quietly and Hikaru nodded, so you called up Haruhi and invited her to what you hoped would be the best date ever...
Sign up to rate and review this story