Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Man Crush

Man Crush

by Hands-Stained-Red 2 reviews

you have to get the full summary on the inside...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-05-19 - Updated: 2009-05-20 - 1016 words

1Original



okay, so i got the inspiration for this from my dearest friend austin.
Austin, thank you for having a man crush on thompson.

to clue you in, we had an orchestra concert and combined the highschool and middle school orchestras. and every eight grader(us) had to sit with a highschooler. austin being first chair got to sit next to thompson which mad him soooo happy. while sitting around waiting to play we got on how austin had a man crush and after thinking i decided to turn that into a frerard! well a type of frerard. don't ask me how i got there cause i don't know. just please read :)

and i am aware that the facts in here might not be very accurate. i did what i did to write the story. if you don't like i didn't get the facts right i apologize. please don't kill me.




Frank's POV

i hadn't been able to sleep the past week i was soo excited! i had been running on coffee for about two days then it was just pure nerves now. i was just mere hours away from playing with my chemical romance for the first time. it had been a week ago when gerard had asked me to join them. my band pencey prep had broken up and i was looking for somewhere else to play and it was just amazing when i had been asked to join. i was such a huge fan of them. geoff had got me started on my chem earlier.

"hey, you should come with me to see this band," geoff had told me scarffing down a burger.

"dude?! how can you fucking eat that?!" i asked disgusted at the fact that he had put that disgusting greasy thing in his mouth when that poor cow could still be alive and running around if geoff wasn't hungary.

"just because i'm not a fucking veg head like you are doesn't mean you can discriminate against me," he said finishing off the murder sandwhich. "so are you gonna come with me to see them? they're new and alex heard thier demo the other day. i went to check them out at practice and they sounded really awesome." geoff was one of my closest friends. he was in a big jersey band called Thursday and was signed to eyeball records. which him and his buddy alex saavedra had started earlier together.

"what band is it?" i asked. i loved going to scout new talent, just i had to have background info cause i didn't want to go see some suckish band.

"the name is my chemical romance. you know mikey? intern at the studio?" he asked. i nodded my head. "well it's his older brothers band. mikey's in it too. along with ray toro and matt pelisser."

mikey's older brother? the one that stayed inside all the time? i had seen him once, at a thursday show. mikey apparently had dragged him out of the basement to come see the show and introduced him to me. he looked really depressed then, and by what i heard, a total creep. stayed in his parents basement, drew comics, drank alot and had been known to do drugs. the only positive thing i had heard about him was that he had graduated from academy of visual arts with a bacholers. i knew the other three though. i had met mikey at the studio and i saw him at all of the pencey shows. i had met ray cause he had been in multiple bands and matt because he always seemed to be where the bands and the parties were.

"eh... i'm not so sure," i said shaking my head. i mean it sounded like a cool band but with gerard there was no telling how depressing the songs would be. i didn't want something that was going to bring me down. but i didn't want something happy like la la la butterflies and pretty rainbows and all that teenie bopper stuff.

"come on frank. okay just stay for one song okay? if you don't like it then i will let you leave. but i'm leaving it to you to tell mikey why he won't see you after the show," he said with a smirk on his face.

"fuck, you already told mikey i was going to be there?" i asked.

"yep," he said looking very pleased with himself.

"fine. i'll go."


i had to make sure i thanked geoff for telling me about that show. because it was fucking amazing! i was so worried i wouldn't like them but i fell in love with it. the music and the frontman. gerard wasn't like when i had first met him. he looked somewhat happier, like being there was just the most amazing thing in the world to him. they started with a song i soon found out to be our lady of sorrows. it was amazing. after awhile i couldn't take just standin there with geoff, i made my way to the front and started head banging and that's when i noticed how beautiful gerard was. i made sure i went to every my chem show after that. and then after my band was gone gerard had come up to me one night and asked me to join. he looked so nervous but it was cute as hell. it was the first time in my life i really had nothing to say. i finally told him yes about after five minutes of me standing there looking like an idiot.

so now here i am pacing back in forth waiting til it was time to grab pansy and head down to where we were going to play tonight.



now here is where i am conflicted. i could leave the story here and end it orr... i could write another chapter and end it there. but you guys have to tell me what you think. so i'm gonna wait to mark this as complete till i get feedback telling me to. sooo rate and review please :)

ily,
xlove
Sign up to rate and review this story